• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

And do you want to add three sodding keys into TOYSHK's page? organization is much better, especially since TOYSHK's primary fuckery is seperated from GF's primary fuckery
Also, it would be pretty weird to have Vengeful Spirit and have to separate them from Golden Freddy (UCN) if Golden Freddy and VS shared a page. "Vengeful Spirit can summon Golden Freddy...but they are Golden Freddy?"
Just fricking remove UCN from GF tbh, its the same tabbers with minor tweaks tbh
Hell no. The UCN keys make a lot of characters, like Nightmarionne, actually viable for matches and Golden Freddy isn't going to get an entire key removed because of a theory that has been agreed by almost everyone in this thread as not having enough evidence to stand on its own.
Huh, just thought of something, Michael was scooped thus having a hole in his body so that Ennard could enter him, in the minigames afterwards he doesn't have a hole anymore, and after Ennard exited him, he feel since.....no bones, and then he stood up, thus bones
In Pizzeria Simulator he can be mawled by the animatronics and still go back to work without apparent issue

So i think there is regeneration even for Low Tier Remnant
I thought that was him using his muscles, rather than his bones.

Huh, just thought of something, Michael was scooped thus having a hole in his body so that Ennard could enter him, in the minigames afterwards he doesn't have a hole anymore, and after Ennard exited him, he feel since.....no bones, and then he stood up, thus bones
In Pizzeria Simulator he can be mawled by the animatronics and still go back to work without apparent issue

So i think there is regeneration even for Low Tier Remnant
Not sure, Minigames are not really reliable but I'll think bout that

They are in the same suit, they are mix of Remnant Idk how that means their Incorp forms are 9-C
Also, what would merging the two even do? Give Golden Freddy a couple of new abilities that he'd never use in-character unless he was specifically in the circumstances of UCN? Because in that case, the profiles may as well be separate anyways.

Also, what would merging the two even do? Give Golden Freddy a couple of new abilities that he'd never use in-character unless he was specifically in the circumstances of UCN? Because in that case, the profiles may as well be separate anyways.
It would literally allow GF to stick to people and make their own UCNs, thats badass

The simple fact is that there simply isn't enough solid evidence that GF is TOYSNHK. Believe me, we've had this debate before.

Also, it would be pretty weird to have Vengeful Spirit and have to separate them from Golden Freddy (UCN) if Golden Freddy and VS shared a page. "Vengeful Spirit can summon Golden Freddy...but they are Golden Freddy?"
tbf, he never summons normal Golden Freddy, only the Withered version, the normal one only appears in that final cutscene, i do believe we have enough to at least put a "possibly The One You Shouldn't Have Killed" in Golden Freddy's profile, but meh, not like it changes much that is relevant

I thought that was him using his muscles, rather than his bones.
pretty sure if something entered your body so violently that destroyed your bones and organs....your muscles would have been torn apart as well, thus unusable the hole point still stands regardless tho

Not sure, Minigames are not really reliable but I'll think bout that
i mean, William breaking the animatronics in the minigame is considered enough for a "possibly" rating, i believe this is the same deal, also they are still depicting what happened, even if not litterally

tbf, he never summons normal Golden Freddy, only the Withered version, the normal one only appears in that final cutscene, i do believe we have enough to at least put a "possibly The One You Shouldn't Have Killed" in Golden Freddy's profile, but meh, not like it changes much that is relevant
Golden Freddy's page merges his FNAF 1 and FNAF 2 appearances together since they're basically the same. Also, I don't know where you'd be able to put the phrase "possibly The One You Shouldn't Have Killed" anywhere but in the name section, in which case: go for it. Afton still has "The man behind the slaughter" as one of his aliases, last I checked, so we're clearly not taking names and titles very seriously.
the hole point still stands regardless tho
Fair enough.

Golden Freddy's page merges his FNAF 1 and FNAF 2 appearances together since they're basically the same. Also, I don't know where you'd be able to put the phrase "possibly The One You Shouldn't Have Killed" anywhere but in the name section
It can be in the abilities. “possibly All Powers of TOYSHK”

wait, guys, would this mean that ennard and molten freddy are high-tier remnant users?
Quantity =/= quality. The tiers are separated by how they use their Remnant, not by how much they have.

Passive immortality: Low-Tier

Immortality, illusions, technology manip: Mid-Tier

Greater immortality, perception manip, soul manip, life manip, etc.: High-Tier

The Funtimes are somewhere between Low and Mid

Special Delivery keys DO have Remnant, that's how you make them better in the game, but I don't know how strong they should be
Low tier, I guess, unless we have reasons to believe more.
Quantity =/= quality. The tiers are separated by how they use their Remnant, not by how much they have.

Passive immortality: Low-Tier

Immortality, illusions, technology manip: Mid-Tier

Greater immortality, perception manip, soul manip, life manip, etc.: High-Tier

The Funtimes are somewhere between Low and Mid
The main ones seem to be mid, so I guess i'll go with that.

also, please purge this page

Since the Remnant Page has mentions TOYSHK in the reality warping description......i have to ask, how do we define what supernatural stuff is made through Remnant and what isn't?

Guys, why does Freddy's UCN key have type 7 immo and IP type 2? Pretty sure those are just TOYSHK's puppets without much of a mind. Do I remove it?

k
I mean........a bunch of them talk and havr serminly a concious, W.Chica and Puppet's dialogue even....seem to imply they still have memories from the actual souls who possesed them

also, please purge this page

Damn, someone beat me to it, though tbf, I'm not finishing until the new prints for the novelization come out since the current one is probably based on an old script of the film.

I agree that the render is nice, tho

I mean........a bunch of them talk and havr serminly a concious, W.Chica and Puppet's dialogue even....seem to imply they still have memories from the actual souls who possesed them
Those “memories” are likely made by TOYSNHK, remember narratively after Fnaf 6 only real survivors that use remnant are Afton and TOYSNHK who both are stuck in UCN

Yeah but, for example, there are 2 babies, both talking, and two puppets.
Those “memories” are likely made by TOYSNHK, remember narratively after Fnaf 6 only real survivors that use remnant are Afton and TOYSNHK who both are stuck in UCN
yeah, that's likely the reason

Back