• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Firephoenixearl said:
Pretty sure Xue rolfs via range alone.
Exactly what I think too but some people didn't think this was a stomp so why not make one then.

Flynn is above Huoniao and Tonatiuh who moved the Sun ( So demons such as Tonatiuh and Huoniao, provided this is accepted, would have access to around 4.83637e40 joules or 11,559,201.7 yottatons of TNT equivalent or however much this is in the scale above yottatons of TNT equivalent. ) - taken from his page while Xue Ying can create and destroy the Mirage World a 5 million km World meaning 1.351e+40 J.

Meaning Flynn has the 3.6x ap advantage.

Exactly what I thought. Should I close this one then?

Wow, I didn't realize Flynn's range sucked so much. He can't resurrect or regen or do things like that can he?

Ionliosite said:
Why is Flynn's range extended melee range? It should scale to Nanashi's, which is planetary iirc.
You could make a CRT. I think it's a stupid limitation for an otherwise so powerful character.

I will ask someone to close this then when I arrive home then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back