• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But there's always observation OvO

Also, pretty sure other spells go above that range, but I digress. I only unlocked half of the IV endings.

Flynn's notable techniques section is awful; it lazily has the link to all the techniques on another wiki rather than a properly formatted bullet point list. Anyway, Flynn's profile currently has a pathetic range listed; extended Melee Range to several meters? Regardless of whether or not that's lowballed, nothing suggests that's more than hundreds of meters ATM. He'll need to get close enough in order to properly use those hax abilities.

Samus on the other hand does should have Planetary range in this key IIRC; she can convert entire planets into pure energy almost instantly in this instance. Though, starting distance is 4 kilometers which is more than enough. Her precognition should give her the knowledge to stay at a distance. Additionally, she leads with Sonic Boom in this key, which is Space-Time Distortion that ignores conventional durability. Samus also has a 6x AP and Durability advantage. Samus should take this.

This match in general is just not balanced.

Flynn can't even see or hurt Samus at that distance away and his literal only attack that can do danage doesn't even cover the distance and he gets AP stomped

But if his Range does actually cover that distance, Flynn goes "Die" and Samus dies

Samus is officially the strongest Low 4-C character. Although, there's a chance Dark Samus should be added as a tie to that; especially if her Regenerationn gets upgraded to Mid-Godly. Prime 4 might also further increase Samus because there's a hint of her obtaining Acausality; which would mean a lot of things.

So you're saying this is a mismatch/stomp?

This Thread should be closed. Flynn's profile is awfully outdated, and once it gets upgraded he will have Reality Warping hax that affects Existence as a whole and comes directly from a High 1-C

I mean.

No offense DDM, but you read and type out all of your points, including but not limited too.

1. Flynn cannot hit her because of the distance

2. 6x AP and Durability Advantage, which, I recall, you even agreed 5x was the stomp territory

Yeah, probably

Ultima Reality said:
This Thread should be closed. Flynn's profile is awfully outdated, and once it gets upgraded he will have Reality Warping hax that affects Existence as a whole and comes directly from a High 1-C
RIP Samus's Low 4C Spot

To be fair, it should have been Dark Samus' spot, not sure why people consider Samus #1 when she only won through resisting specifically Dark Samus' abilities, yet Dark Samus would beat everyone Samus couldn't.

So more like RIP Dark Samus' spot, if the upgrade happens.

@Ultima, that does sound like it would be more limited to an upper tier, or at least Low 4-C physically, High 1-C with reality warping.

That, was a long time ago, but now 100x AP is the official difference to become becomes a full on AP stop. Still, 6x AP difference combined with other details does make this a stomp. And yeah, people need to stop spamming Samus threads until Metroid revisions/upgrades go through; same for SMT.

I will close this.

SomebodyData said:
To be fair, it should have been Dark Samus' spot, not sure why people consider Samus #1 when she only won through resisting specifically Dark Samus' abilities, yet Dark Samus would beat everyone Samus couldn't.
Unless you can show me a Low 4C Samus can't beat, pretty sure she kinda is>DS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back