• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Honestly Flashy Flash's AP justification is bad lol. I'm going to need a CRT for that, because his current AP would assume he just freaking body slams people to attack.

No Assalt don't do it, I have to put him against CW Flash and get him his revenge

Would you happen to know what scene his speed feat comes from? I have doubts that they viewed an explosion as snail's speed.

OK so yeah my skepticism is correct.

The explosion is actually just the damage that those three caused to the bridge. It's not a detonation of an explosive period and the calc is invalid.

Well, it's still the same fight and if you look to the bottom of the panel you can see the movement trail behind them.

They broke the bridge, not an explosive.

Assaltwaffle said:
Well, it's still the same fight and if you look to the bottom of the panel you can see the movement trail behind them.

They broke the bridge, not an explosive.
Well, actually in the redrawn chapter 96 fight, the ninja duo and flash got a slight buff in speed. Particularly, it comes from them moving faster than hellfire's explosiom from the dude's punch. The explosion itself has no given speed but since its gas based and the slowest detonation velocity of an explosion comes from ammonium nitrate at mach 7, the feat is very impressive since they were covering hundreds of metres and trading hundreds of blows before the explosion can fully expand

Back