• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flash Upgrade? (Spoilers)

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So Flash was clearly much faster than Savitar in the final battle. The Arrowverse wiki also statest that "In his final fight against Savitar, in desperation to save his loved ones, Barry's exceeded Savitar's, able reach him and knock him out of his armor before he could react." So shouldn't his speed be upgraded to I dunno, maybe Massively Hypersonic+?

He'd still be Massively Hypersonic, just a higher level of it by scaling to Savitar, he wouldnt reach MHS+ without a solid feat to back it up

WeeklyBattles summed it up.

Unless someone is exceedingly close to the upper bound of a stat tier, being faster than them does not justify a tier jump under any circumstances.

Agreed, but the Flash (CW) profile should probably be updated to note that he is swifter than Savitar.

But still pretty much that.....yeah, i think nothing wrong with MHS+ Flash just need to wait for confirm.

The flash delivered wedding invitations in like 2 seconds. Depending how many he delivered/the distance traveled, which could easily be anywhere from star city to 1,100ish miles(either coast), you're looking at Mach 1,600-Mach 5,600 roughly. Not to mention he did this casually

@Hithere

"In like two seconds" and "1,100ish miles" isn't accurate enough. From where to where did he ship these invitations?

Reppuzan said:
@Hithere

"In like two seconds" and "1,100ish miles" isn't accurate enough. From where to where did he ship these invitations?
Star city is about 600 miles away, I'm sure Barry invited Oliver and company. So that's over 600 miles a second bare minimum, because Barry made the whole trip in less than 2 seconds. I don't have the tools to accurately meausure the time, nor do I know where all the recipients are.

As a big CWverse fan I disagree. One logical way to defeat a speedster is to hit them while their backs are turned and their attention is diverted. Are we going to give Iris MHS speeds for shooting Savatar in the back?

Back