• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flash the 3rd strongest s class?

Let's drop this. As we know one punch man focuses on "good and bad match-ups" quite a bit. Someone stronger may have a terrible match up against someone weaker, the obvious examples would be Bang and Bomb vs Elder centipede (which even Psykos said they lack the firepower, making EC a bad match up for them). Sweet Mask vs Fuhrer Ugly. And obviously Flash vs Hellfire and Gale (Which was a bad match up for Helfire and Gale, because their strength is "speed" which flash already outdoes, they got nothing else besides it).

So going by feats on "who is stronger" is pretty much useless. Flash wouldn't really beat Darkshine, however Bang would be able to make quick work of him (Garou style).

And 1 shotting a dragon level isn't really all that impressive. Bang 1 shot 2 cadres too.

What's Flashy Slash going to do to Bang? He's durable enough to take it without damage.

Bang can take strikes from Melzargard without damage, he and Bomb didn't get bruised knuckles when punching Elder Centipede hundreds of metres into the air and backwards. You are REALLY underselling his durability.

Hellfire and his friend aren't even Cadres. Bang almost took out all the cadres by himself, and he might've succeeded if Psykos didn't lock him in place.

flashy Flash saying "there have been no opponents who survived my slash!" means absolutely nothing. We're supposed to believe statements from these characters all of a sudden? Statements which get proven wrong OVER and OVER again, constantly?? Especially from someone like Flashy Flash, who thinks he can take Saitama, despite seeing Saitama defeat Awakened Garou singlehandedly??

Well, that was just my personal opinion. But I think the gap between there speed make it a stomp match or you really think they are equal in speed or something like that. That's fine

Why do you keep saying he'd tank flashy slash without damage? They're both rank at the same strength, and dura.

With flash's speed advantage he'd get tons of hits in before bang could even react.

From a story narrative flash is the only s class hero in the MA arch not to have struggled against his foe. His only defeat was against Monster Garou who complimented him while he also didn't have his weapon.

If flash can one shot two character with the same dura as bang, then he could definitely damage bang.

Even then, these are "our assumptions based off of feats" for both Flash and Bang. Not their actual standings.

Bang 1 shot 2 cadres, Flashy Flash 1 shot 2 dragon level threats. Going by what we've seen, the difference between cadres and other Dragon level threats can be so large the cadres practically meme on most other dragon level threats.

But these aren't just dragons they were cadre candidates. Meaning they could have very well been cadres.

Candidates just means they're stronger than normal dragon level threats. With the destruction of other cadres they were candidates to become cadres. Doesn't make them on the same level as Cadres. You can see an obvious difference between them and something like Gouketsu or Elder Centipede.

It is possible that Murata sensei will decide to level up Fuhrer and Gums, so they won't be stomped by Bang that easily, they probably give Bang a low-medium difficult fight, imo (like Phoenix Man probably gave Child Emperor a hardest fight in his life). Sorry for my bad English

@Quango

It's not speculation. Gale and Hellfire are not cadre level. Being cadre candidates does not mean they compare to the current cadres.

@Kin

Its possible, though honestly Fuhrer was just there to put Amai Mask to a stop. So he was just there to be a bad match up for Amai Mask. Don't feel like he served enough of a purpose for Murata to make him stronger.

Being candidates makes them at least close to Cadre level, which makes Bang and Flash not that massively different in AP, Bang does have the advantage but not on one shot territory or big enough to no sell Flash's attacks

If they are not close to Cadre level, then they wouldn't be candidates, simple

Speed, however, still a huge gap between Bang and Flash

They're candidates but nothing is to say that they aren't there simply because 2 of the strongest current cadres were annihalated.

Being candidates just means that, current cadres aside they are the strongest. Nothing past that. Besides as i said, i really do not see Gale and Hellfire being anywhere even near Gouketsu, EC or Rover.

They're candidates but nothing is to say that they aren't there simply because 2 of the strongest current cadres were annihalated.

Being candidates just means that, current cadres aside they are the strongest. Nothing past that. Besides as i said, i really do not see Gale and Hellfire being anywhere even near Gouketsu, EC or Rover.

Because as i said, cadres were being desimated left and right, so they needed new cadres. And since they're strong for dragon level threats they would be the best cadre candidates.

But that is because they're stronger than most other non cadres, not because they're comparable to Gouketsu or EC. It's honestly ridiculous to compare people who could take on the entire S-Class league sans Tatsumaki (and bofoi being a possibility) and people who got dessimated by a single S-Class.

Now we are talking, so they are stronger than Non Cadres in general

Now, I don't see why you're using Gouketsu and EC since Bang didn't one shoted them

Yes, they are obviously stronger than non cadres (although Phoenix man would far exceed those 2), but that's not a reason to compare them to cadres. You get me?

Im just saying the difference can be huge even within Cadre limits, let alone non cadres.

I got your point, Gale and Hellfire are maybe close, but not quite up there, yet one shoting both without any trouble still an impressive feat, even more when Phoenix Man actually said that fighting Flash would be bad, right after he saw that Flash defeated those two

Which makes me go tho the next point: The fact that Bang one shoted two Cadres that weren't comparable to the strongest ones doesn't make him so much stronger than Flash to the point of Flash not being able to harm him

Anyway, we got a thread for this now https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4247675

He also did not want to fight Bang and Bomb either. I don't think we can take non transformed Phoenix Man's word seriously tbf. We can't be sure if he even knew how strong he could get. As for the 1 shotting, that's what Bang did to cadres too. So it's still just a matter of opinion, no facts yet, but i personally don't really see Flash beating Bang.

We don't know that, pure speculation. We don't know how strong Hellfire and Gale are to the current cadres, nor how strong the current cadres are compared to the strongest Cadres.

Back