• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flash (CW) upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
That we should strictly use accepted calculations, and not start to desperately grasp for higher and more unreliable upgrades.

Well, we only use accepted calculation blogs that have not been deemed as outliers.

If these upgrades go through we'll need a new key for the Flash, what i suggest is fusing End of Season 1 and Start of Season 2, this is because Barry's amp doesn't get too much higher until his tachyon enhancment. This doesn't account for the reflexes and combat speed thing, and pre amp isn't accounted for

Admittedly the wording is a little clunky.

Unknow | Massively Hypersonic+ (Dodged lightning, has trained throughout the season, increasing his speed) | Massively Hypersonic+ (Far faster than before, almost as Fast as the Reverse Flash. Easily outran his Season 1 self. Increased his powers further, allowing him to outspeed Trajectory, who casually outran him before) | Sub Relavistic (Surpassed Zoom after increasing his speed 4 times. After naturally increasing his speed, he could nearly keep up with Zoom, who had absorbed Barry's speed, later surpassing him) | Likely Sub-Relativistic (Has been increasing his powers throughout the season, making his season 2 self. Can keep up with Savitar by the end of the season) | Relativistic (5 times faster than before. Was able to break the metahuman cell via sheer speed despite it dampening his powers, which could hold the Rival in it. Too fast for Kid Flash to react, despite the latter had enough preparation time. Is possibly the fastest speedster alive. Travelled from Central City to China in seconds)

Also, i think we should add an image of a tachyon enhanced Flash to Flash's profile.

That's not natural lightning.

Barry's current lightning feat comes from dodging Mark's lightning, which comes from the sky, therefore can be treated as natural lightning. However, I'm not sure if Blackout's lightning is natural.

No, it's from Blackout, look at your link in the Blog, it says Blackout - Mardon appeared in out of time, Episode 15.

Mark's ability is to channel lightning and summon it from cloud to ground, Blackout's is to project and absorb lightning - In that image we never see him channel lightning.

Watch Flash Season 1 Episode 7, it look exactly like this, all Mardon episodes are nothing like this.

The situation is even the same.

Edit: I kept calling the episode Black out, i meant power outage.

Sorry, the Flash page still links that one rather than the Mardon one.

If Barry is relativistic in reaction speed from season 2 onwards wouldn't that make savitar relativistic in travel speed.

Have the calculations been evaluated yet? If not, feel free to ask a few calc group members via their message walls.

@Antvasima Not yet. I have asked some already.

@Andytrenom Yes. There should also be a note on Savitar's profile that he is faster when trapped in the speed force.

@spinosaurus Didn't he get slower after, as he was disconnected from the Philosopher's stone - he later reconnects with it in the second to last ep of season 3.

I think so.

Trapped in the Speed Force Savitar > Season 3 Barry = Savitar > Season 2 Barry

Savitar is probably Relativistic+ when trapped in the speed force, he blitzed relativistic Barry.

Well it turns out that Barry's light-dodging feat cannot be used, for light can be bent, so it's not real light, according to my fellow calc group member.

This is actually good, because it makes the scaling much more easier.

To conclude:

Season 2 Flash is listed as "At least Massively Hypersonic+" for being 4 times faster than his Season 1 version.

However, his Season 1 version is actually a very high level of Massively Hypersonic+ (Mach 6361). 4 times faster than that would definitely be Sub-Relativistic. Since Cisco says Barry gone 4 times faster than the ever did before, so this is legit. Scales to Zoom and Reverse-Flash.

Season 3 Barry would be At least Sub-Relativistic for being faster than before. Scales to Savitar. Savitar while trapped in the speed force is Sub-Relativistic+ for blitzing Barry.

Season 4 Barry is 5 times faster than before. That would actually be Relativistic. Scales to Earth-X Reverse-Flash.

Portal Creation for Barry, Savitar, Eobard, Jay, Wally (if a profile is made), possibly other speedsters.

Resistance to Diseases, Drugs, Toxins and Poisons for Barry, possibly other speedsters due to increased metabolism.

Limited Clairvoyance for Zoom.

A note on Barry's profile that he was able to defeat Trajectory, who collapsed a bridge. A good supporting feat.

A note on Season 1 Barry's speed rating that he got faster at the end of the season to keep up with Thawne

A note that Season 2 Barry blitzed his Season 1 self

Limited Resistance to Mind Control for Barry.

I suppose that should probably be fine to apply.

Okay, since we are in a bit of a hurry, I suppose that you can ask a few more calc group members for input, if you wish.

Okay. Then the statistics changes should probably be fine to apply.

I will do so. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back