• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flash (CW) upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a little thing that should be changed, Barry blitzed his season 1 self before his tachyon amp and naturally increasing his powers, literally the episode before the tachyon amp.

Also, i think Barry's regen should be High Low, he's pretty much only healed from those kinds of injuries, like a broken spine, large parts of frozen tissue, etc - unless low mid is for healing of fatal injuries or/and healing removed limbs.

Just found a new resistance to radiation for the Flash - and a weakness that high amounts of radiation can negate his healing.

@Antvasima Can you please unlock the Flash (CW) profile again please? Some stuff are missing.

@Fhfhghghg I really dunno about the regen thing, the only thing I remember was Matthew agrees with Low-Mid Regenerationn.

Okay. I will unlock it. Tell me here when you are done.

I think that's possible, Barry, Trajectory, and Savitar have caused massive vibrations powerful enough to bring down walls, and even a bridge, as well as cause earthquakes.

Something else of note, Geomancer, who is inferior to speedforce users, stated "You've seen what a 2-8 scale earthquake can do to a city", imagine what it's gonna do to your skull" - So supporting feat?

Edit: Nvm, Magnitude 8 is City Level, so outlier.

I have unlocked the Savitar page and locked the Flash profile.

Why is flash has Relativistic speed again?

Even if you use his china feat and Multiple by 5 he still only Sub-Relativistic+

Or did he has better feats to scale to? And link please?

@Hizack123 He is Mach 6361 in Season 1 post-amp for dodging lightning. Then he went slightly more faster to fight Eobard, even faster to fight Trajectory and 4 times faster with the tachyon prototype. Then Zoom absorbed Barry's speed and Barry still outpaced him by the end of Season 2. In Season 4 Barry is 5 times faster than before, so he's at least 20 times faster than Mach 6361, which is Relativistic.

Okay. I will lock the page. Is there anything left to do here, or should I close this thread?

Okay. What do you think S75DF?

I know you asked 75, but i'd like to give my opinion as well: I think this should be left open, the next episode is going to be about DeVoe catching everyone on the Bus who became a Metahuman, that would lead to many feats.

If the original topics have been handled, the thread should preferably be closed. New topics should be raised in new threads.

The justification for Flash's speed needs updating. It still appears that he is 2.6% SoL because of the calculation linked.

Okay. I would appreciate if somebody would help out with this.

S75DF are you willing to handle it?

One last change hasn't been attended to, the notation section needs to be changed to "the characters have stated the Flash's top speed is Mach 3.3 while fighting trajectory", but this is contradicted by his feats.

@S75DF

Did you update the justification for Flash's speed as Assaltwaffle wanted?

I will check and unlock it if necessary.

Can i also make some changes? only minor ones that have been discussed already.

Changes in the attacks and techniques section to inspecific speed ratings (ones which have also been contradicted), and the notation section to the one above.

A more specific explanation would be appreciated.

Note: The writers have stated that Flash's top speed is Mach 13.2. However, this statement is incorrect given the extent of his feats - this is the current note, however it's inaccurate, as it's the characters who've stated he's mach 3.3 during his fight with trajectory.

The rest is no longer needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back