• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flash (CW) upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the fact that Wally's speedster blood negated decay could be consisdered consistent with that, at least to some extent.

Portal creation (for Savitar and the Flash), as well as resistance to cold, heat, and disease (for the Flash) seem fine.

We shouldn't use guesswork about portal creation for characters that have not demonstrated it.

Eoboard actually did open open a portal once it was when he recruited damien darhk in the LoT episode 'compromised'.

I think he also opened one in epsidode 19 in a flash back of how he "broke" his abilities.

Okay. Portal creation for Thawne as well then.

Actually, I'm starting to think that the light dodging feat is not an outlier.

It's just a reaction and combat speed, not running speed. Barry's amp with the tachyon prototype only made him 4 times faster in running speed.

If you don't understand this:

Season 1 Barry (After amp): Massively Hypersonic+ running speed, combat speed and reactions

Season 2 Barry (Before amp): At least Massively Hypersonic+ running speed with Relativistic combat speed and reactions

Season 2 Barry (after the tachyon amp): Sub-Relativistic running speed with Relativistic combat speed and reactions

Season 3 Barry: At least Sub-Relativistic running speed with at least Relativistic combat speed and reactions

Season 4 Barry: Sub-Relativistic+ running speed (Far faster than before) with Relativistic+ combat speed and reactions (5 times faster than before, since thought speed is kinda reaction speed)

Abilities that need to be added:

Portal Creation for Savitar, Barry, Wally and Thawne

Resistance to Heat, Cold and Diseases for Barry, as well as increased metabolism

It also should be noted on Savitar's profile that he's faster when being trapped inside the speed force.

I also calculated pre-amp Barry in Season 1 to be High Hypersonic+ via this.

However, we have to have this evaluated first, as well as the train feat.

Again, Trajectory is not that much faster than Barry and totally blitzed him, so they might not be even, but travel and reactions are relative.

Also, that's circular, as i explained a character 4x Barry's normal speed blitzing him means he doesn't have relavistic reactions regardless.

It also fits with Barry getting blitzed by Reverse Flash.

Reactions is just perception time.

How can you be sure that Barry can't react to Zoom? We are seeing from our perspective that Zoom is unperceivable. Maybe Barry can actually see him/

React not see, it's because he didn't even land a hit on a serious Zoom at all - I believe there's some more statements about this, i'll be back.

He can't land a hit on Zoom because Zoom also has Relativistic reactions, but just sub-relativistic running speed.

Again running speed =/= reactions

I meant because Zoom was blitzing him so much he couldn't land a hit, not that Zoom was dodging.

Again, the point with Trajectory. I will note here that it was sheer speed alone that he was blitzed by, not her punches, or her reacting to him.

Btw, i kept making a mistake, i said Zoom was 4x Barry, however he was more than that at the time, not much more though.

Watch part 3, when Zoom is serious. Btw, how bad were those lightning effects.

I am talking about reacting to, not seeing.

Reverse Flash did the same, so even if Zoom didn't, watch that fight.

Also, i am watching 16 as we speak, i'll see if she did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjXl2rqabsg

Zoom punches Barry and beats him. That's a combat speed feat, that's why Barry couldn't react. Barry could react to Zoom running. It proves that reactions and combat speed>>>running speed, which is the case in most fiction.

Trajectory punches Barry, runs away and collapses a bridge. Barry increases his speed limit and races over the bridge, tackling Trajectory. Then Trajectory dies.

I have asked all the knowledgeable members (myself, Fhfhghghg and MaverickIsTheHype), and they all replied and agreed with this (scroll up if you have to check).

I thought Matthew is only "in charge" of the comics, MCU and DCEU?

Wally is comparable to End of Season 2 Flash, meaning he should have been able to react to Season 4 Flash.

15:38 in Season 2 Episode 16, Eliza (Trajectory) runs several meters as Barry is about to intercept her, he does, but she blitzes him.

There's also a scene in season 1, it's quite unmissable, Reverse Flash runs up a high way and the Flash only notices after.

This entire fight shows it at several point with sheer speed, not just combat and reactions.

My point isn't combat = reaction speed, just that they are somewhat relative.

We can just upgrade Season 4 Barry's running speed to Relativistic as well, since he's like much faster than before.

Can you link a video about the Trajectory thing?

The Reverse-Flash one is irrelevant, Season 1 Barry is the same in running speed and reactions (the lightning feat is both a running and reaction feat)

Understandable.

Unfortunatley no, i have no real idea how to do so in general, nor the equipment - if you have the episode and/or access to the part it should be near, if not at that time.

Understandable.

Barry does not have MFTL reflexes.

His amp in Season 2 only makes him 4 times faster in running speed, as Cisco says he's 4 times faster after he runs.

Season 4 makes him 5 times faster in Reaction speed. And the light feat I calculated is Sub-Relativistic, making his reaction speed only Relativistic+, instead of MFTL.

Also I checked the Trajectory thing. All I see is Trajectory knocking Barry off his feet and running away. Did I miss anything?

Barry from season 4, not 2 and 3, as discussed Barry's reflexes would be well well over 20x his pre amp season 2 state.

He's stated to be the fastest speedster ever, with that kind of amp being 5x faster than before would make running and reactions less than 5x.

He intercepted her with the intention of catching her, so he tried to get her, we even see him stop, then he gets blown away. Btw, she blitzes him at 24:08 as well.

I'm not really going to get into this anymore, it's kind of hard to tell, the series has reactions and combat speeds at a linear level at point, then doesn't, S2 EP19 - S2 EP23 is a good example.

Zoom could notice Cisco's vibed state, which others can't, that should be limited Clairvoyance right?

Barry's reflexes won't be well over 20 times his pre-amp Season 2 state.

He only got 4 times faster in terms of running speed with the tachyon prototype. In Season 4 his reflexes would only be 5-6 times faster than his pre-amp state.

I agree Zoom should have limited Clairvoyance.

Travel speed =/= mental and reaction speed

And Barry's Season 4 travel and reaction speed is linear, for he was able to blitz Wally West. It's just that the tachyon prototype highly likely didn't make Barry 4 times faster in reaction speed.

Doesn't prove anything.

You said it yourself, Savitar is still accelerating, not yet up to his top speed.

Barry could keep up very evenly with Zoom's reactions. How so? Zoom can still react to him.

Fhfhghghg said:
Zoom could notice Cisco's vibed state, which others can't, that should be limited Clairvoyance right?
The Dominators also noticed Ciscos vibed state. I think Zoom seeing him has has more to do with Cisco's powers than his own.

Still is could be categorised as such, due to the ability rather than its nature.

I kept saying Tachyon Barry was ep 19, it's 18.

I found something of note in S2 EP 17, it's not a new power, just skill and intellegence, showing that they really know how to use their speed.

This was in reference to Zoom and Reverse Flash.

Catlin shows a board where Zoom, Reverse Flash, and Barry's legs are moving at the same speed.

Catlin - "Best i can tell, with each stride their feet spend less time on the ground, thus propelling them forward much faster".

Barry - "By almost 30 percent".

@Fhfhghghg Why did you delete 3 of your previous messages? ovo

Btw, it does make some sense that Barry's reaction speed is also amped, however this cannot be proved.

I suggest probably this:

Season 2 Barry (post-amp): Sub-Relativistic running speed, with possibly at least Relativistic reactions

Since there is a possibility it is an outlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back