• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flames of Revival (Kurome vs Kwon Shi-Yun)

I am no expert but Kurome does not seem to have many advantages other then being a swords(wo)man.

Kwons abilities make her faster, she has the ability to give hearth attacks to people and can keep calm in most circumstances (she has the party with han on semi-permanently by now, so I doubt that something that she already has whitout prep time is counted as outside help), she can regenerate staina through divine help, a basic technique for her.

She also has flight

Other then that, she should have healing items and hans ability increasing pills used against her mother

It's still uncertain if she actually uses divine help spirit flame in a help. She only just learned it.

Vote counted. Thank you.

She only just learned it? isn't it supposed to be so basic that they threw it away as a gift for an allience?

All of Kurome's puppets like blood to Manipulatie.

And nothing stops them from literally pouncing in Kyon all at once with their comparable stats.

No, they just don't need blood as they are undead, hence why Akame couldn't kill them.

No.

ah, that does not raelly stop her from beating them into submission an using speed amp to keep up with multiple

well kwon can

And nothing stops them from beating her to death.

Or putting her into an acid puddle.

Or strangling her.

And other stuff the 8 of her puppets can do.

Exept speed advantage and her being able to fly away

Gamers body negates the most negative side effects of acid

Gamers body counters that period

I would like you to explain those

Plus she can teleport in and out of ID to dodge attacks, which is a standard tactic as stated by han himself

Kurome had a speed disadvantage on top of being killed with any attack from Akame, and still managed to casually trash her. Speed advantage is moot.

Flying gets her dropped straight to the ground by her rope puppet.

Kwon is going to ger scaled to a higher lifting strenght that kurome has. And she can still dodge via ID, and how much faster was akame?

Don't see how LS is important and she doesn't exactly have any decent projectiles so RIP Range spammming.

Akame to the point of blitzing her other puppets.

She can creqte flames on will, but the feats will come in a bit.

But how fast was akame compared to her, not her puppets

And again, I do not see them getting past healing and her regen making dammage done to her not a problem.

I told you.

Akame was fast enough to blitz her puppets, and nearly blitzed Kurome who was still able to fight off Akame hen only one puppet could help her.

And Akame can one shot her.

Exploding beyond your capacity for regen absolutely works, stowing in acid works.

Her blitzing puppets does not really matter. And you cannot be blitzed and keep up with them she either did or not, so explain how much faster akame was other then "much faster"

Its invulnerability, but even then, she can dodge through ID hopping, which is , again, a standard action to do, and acid would not work, it would decrease her HP, but she could just heal herself

@Risci

Yes. Iirc, Kwon only just learned the divine help spirit flame after absorbing the powers of her mother. She still has yet to display either the divine help spirit flame or the blue accelerator flame. She still has access to both, and can likely use them, but I don't believe she has as of yet.

Yes, she has the non gamer version. So she should be able to use it on herself. She just hasn't shown the capacity for such as of yet.

<You can't be blitzed and keep up

Wrong on multiple accounts, you are more then capable of reacting to a character fast enough to have an overwhelming speed advantage over you.

I'll type more later

from the wiki itself: Speed Blitz is the act of one attacking their opponent before they are capable of perceiving or reacting to them. Blitzing is different than outpacing, where a character is simply faster than the other. A blitz is more like an all around outclassing in speed.

Litentric Teon said:
@Risci
No. The regen should only depend upon the potency of the skill. As in the level of it.
not the ability hp regen, just basic natural hp regen, like MP regen with wisdom

Oh, presumably, yes, it would increase proportional to one's strength. But I am not completely sure.

I don't think that particular detail will matter much in a match such as this.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
from the wiki itself: Speed Blitz is the act of one attacking their opponent before they are capable of perceiving or reacting to them. Blitzing is different than outpacing, where a character is simply faster than the other. A blitz is more like an all around outclassing in speed.
Emphasis on perceiving and reacting.

You are still capable of reacting to an enemy you can't perceive provided you have the skill necessary to predict where they attack.

And even then, a person can't blitz you from 4km away unless the speed gap is that bad.

Let me go over one very specific point.

Kurome heals her own against.

A one shot girl with a speed advantage

Armored Tatsumi

a Person who can still fight effectively with their limbs ripped off and a tank

A person with the ability of stealth

A Teigu with High Mid rege

By comparison to all that.

What does Kyon have? Flight and Teleport?

BUt speed blitz specificly is if you cannot react to the enemy, which is why the conmparassion is a bullet and a human, and reacting to something you cant percieve is not logically possible, as not feeling, seeing or percieving it makes it impossible to react to it whitout special abilities or knowing what the enemie is going to do in advance, but thats not a speed feat at all

And again, how much faster. That is a very important thing here, being faster alone is not much (when her speed rating comes from keeping up with akame)

And invulnerability which she uses to surprise enemies attack enemies. pills that further improve her skills, the ability to escape into an ID, the ability to create flames around her and at the palm of her hands and statistic amplification .

You can be fast enough to blitz your opponent, but not necessarily do so, a speed gap can make it difficult but a skill gap can easily cover that.

Ichigo Kurosaki "blitzed" Byakuya Kuchiki, but the latter could still block his attacks beforehand.

Kyoko Sakura is easily fast enough to blitz Mami Tomoe, but the latter is skilled enough to still keep her distance to prevent Kyoko from blitzing her.

Regardless, gap was around 5x According to Tatsumi.

Surprise attacking one puppet will help, the other 7 including Kurome? Probably not.

That's it for what she has, and Kurome has dealt with worse

I still se no way past ID, and kwon likely would use it on her right away, especialy as they are a few meters away from each other.

Plus the Gif given shows her needing to put her sword towards the sky and wait for a few seconds to use her necromancy

Back