• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flame Princess/Queen vs Lapis Lazuli

I thought her weakness to water would even things out a bit, and her higher speed than her already high MHS+ rating gives her an edge.

Wouldn't normal Flame Princess be a better match? She was supposed to be upgraded to High 6-A

EDIT: Also speed needs to be equalized, otherwise Lapis speedblitz since she is Relativistic compared to Flame Princess' MHS+ speed

Ultima Reality said:
Wouldn't normal Flame Princess be a better match? She was supposed to be upgraded to High 6-A
EDIT: Also speed needs to be equalized, otherwise Lapis speedblitz since she is Relativistic compared to Flame Princess' MHS+ speed
I wasn't aware of that.

This was just the closest match I could see since it would be a powers speed thing, with Reality Warping and Lapis being a waterbender being huge advantages in both corner.

But yes, that would be preferable, with speed equalized of course

Is FP still weak to water in Elemental form? If she is, Lapis wins, if she isn't, inconclusive, she's not touching Lapis, but Lapis can't harm her.

Well she is not made of Fire anymore, and i doubt water would work on her, since even touching her corrupted realm was going to vaporize people like Fin, and even The Ice King was unable to use his Ice Powers in her domain

Inconclusive then, Lapis keeps dodging forever and FP keeps tanking everything Lapis can throw at her. Unless FP's hax could help, but would that work on someone who is over 50 times faster than her?

Back