• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fist of the North Star General CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the Raoh feat:

1. We still haven't looked at the Deviantart calc that I already linked to, which going by the timeframes given by @Jasonsith could range from Large Island to Multi-Continent.
Yeah that Deviantart Raoh calc should be looked up, also there's Deviantart calc for the Jagi feat too
2. @Jasonsith's versions of the calc shouldn't be overlooked, if anything they're at the very least as solid as KLOL's calc, if not more so.
@Jasonsith calcs are fine, but there's so many variants, that most people that don't know the series will not be able to decide which one is the most accurate.

I’d like to say real quick, because Amiba’s profile is outdated (given how he’s still High 6-C according to the profile) and his profile is locked, it should be changed from High 6-C to Low 6-B, he is comparable to Jagi, and a full powered Ken stomped Amiba.
I have unlocked the page for you to edit.

Yeah that Deviantart Raoh calc should be looked up, also there's Deviantart calc for the Jagi feat too
I mean I already "edited" the Goten Sho calc on deviantart by putting in speeds of 1/34.3 seconds and 1/220 seconds for each of the 2 calcs, and I added the AP values for the split, which the DA calc ignores.

As I said earlier in this thread, the results were:

Low-End size (2000 meter thick cloud), 1/34.3 seconds: About 178 gigatons (Large Island Level) for just the hole, 1.314 teratons (Small Country Level) including the split

Low-End size (2000 meter thick cloud), 1/220 seconds: About 7.27 teratons (Just above baseline Country Level) for just the hole, 56.37 teratons (Country Level+) including the split

High-End size (8000 meter thick cloud), 1/34.3 seconds: About 533.88 teratons (Large Country Level) for just the hole, 3.941 petatons (Continent Level+) including the split (although if this were accepted then 30% Raoh would probably just upscale to baseline Multi-Continent Level since the gap is so small and 30% Raoh >>>> the near-dead Raoh who did the Goten Sho)

High-End size (8000 meter thick cloud), 1/220 seconds: About 21.96357 petatons (Multi-Continent Level) for just the hole, 161.14565 petatons (Still Multi-Continent Level) including the split

Just for fun, I also found the results for the speeds that the Deviantart calc itself used, but added the split:

Low-end size: 317.447 gigatons (Large Island Level)

High-end size: 14.76 teratons (Country Level)

And while I personally have no issue with the calc by @KLOL506 that you linked to, didn't someone else reject it?

Last edited:
Thank you for helping out.

Is somebody willing to help bring a structure to what we still need to do here please?

We need the calcs to be sorted out and I need an explicit approval of my Intelligence CRT, so that I can apply it.
We also need to talk scaling, but there's no point in doing so if we don't have the calcs

We need the calcs to be sorted out and I need an explicit approval of my Intelligence CRT, so that I can apply it.
We also need to talk scaling, but there's no point in doing so if we don't have the calcs
I support your intelligence 100%, btw.

More people than just Kenshiro are extraordinary geniuses.

Can you link to visual evidence of the feats that you need calculated please? So I can ask some calc group members to calculate them for us.

Also, can you link to the intelligence upgrade thread here as well?

@Therefir @DMUA @Jasonsith @Migue79 @Amelia_Lonelyheart

Would any of you be willing to calculate this please?
Quick one: the cloud hole diameter should roughly equal to height of Thouther himself. So I doubt the AP is meaningful in upgrading anything unless you want me to downgrade it.

Speed: 2000 m (nimbostratus for generosity and likely a thick cloud which does not make even a heavy rain) / 0.1 s = 20000 m/s (Mach 58.3)

I think that after the calcs are sorted, we'll need to create a new CRT just for the scaling, because god knows the Kasumi-Ken scale is gonna be a H E A D A C H E

I think that after the calcs are sorted, we'll need to create a new CRT just for the scaling, because god knows the Kasumi-Ken scale is gonna be a H E A D A C H E
I think that Ken scales at the same level as Kasumi, if not slightly above him

I found this. apparently it's a couple of Japanese HNK fans discussing who is the strongest successor in Hokuto Shinken's history. In my understanding,
the guy who has the best answer, said that, according to the Fist of the North Star X Fist of the Blue Sky Guidebook (Page 48) Kenshiro is indeed stated as the strongest successor in Hokuto history. We need someone who understand Japanese to confirm that, but if this is true, then this would be the outright proof that Ken scales above Kasumi, since both Buronson and Hara wrote it

There's also that statement about Raoh surpassing Hokuto Shinken's power itself, Kasumi on the other hand is stated to have achieved the very essence of Hokuto and its fullest form, while Raoh exceeded Hokuto.

Some could say that Kasumi is the strongest, because the Taoist said so, but remember that the same Taoist, even being treated as some kind omniscient entity, could not read Hokuto users destiny so he may was not able to say if other Hokuto man would surpass Kasumi.

Last edited:
Kasumi has pound for pound better feats when it comes to dealing with abilities, better statements (he's stated to have achieved the fullest form of Hokuto, Ken has no such statement, same goes for the initiation ritual, it might be that Ken's ritual was retconned into being the same as Kasumi, but from what we know, Kasumi's was on a whole other level), and scaling that puts him AT LEAST on the level of Post Musou Tensei Ken, since we have proof from prime Ryuken himself that Kasumi was stronger than him, the same Ryuken who swapped hands with prime Juukei, who can fight on par with bloodlusted Hyoh, who's stronger than Han, who's equal to 100% post Musou Tensei Ken.

It's contentious. Raoh "surpassing hokuto's power" makes literally no sense, the dude didn't even master Hokuto Shinken fully and technically didn't even classify as a successor because you need to win the initiation ritual to be a fully fledged successor.

Last edited:
to me, the statements linked to Kasumi's initiation ritual are just so much overwhelmingly better than Ken's that they singlehandedly make Kasumi stronger unless someone finds a way to prove that Ken's initiation ritual was retconned into being the same

Kasumi has pound for pound better feats when it comes to dealing with abilities, better statements
Kasumi has better skill feats, but we're talking about the strongest here, also if the Fist of the North Star X Fist of the Blue Sky Guidebook thing it's true, then Ken has the better statements since it is the WOG itself.

same goes for the initiation ritual, it might be that Ken's ritual was retconned into being the same as Kasumi, but from what we know, Kasumi's was on a whole other level
Yeah but it was the same ritual, the diference was that in HNK they left a bit vague while in SNK they went more into the details which puts Ken at least at the same level as Kasumi

and scaling that puts him AT LEAST on the level of Post Musou Tensei Ken, since we have proof from Ryuken himself that Kasumi was stronger than him, the same Ryuken who swapped hands with prime Juukei, who can fight on par with bloodlusted Hyoh
Ryuken said that Kasumi was stronger than him, and he was right, Kasumi is indeed stronger than him, but so is Kenshiro. Koryu (A man who's said to be equal if not stronger than Ryuken) said that, thanks to Toki, Raoh, and Kenshiro Hokuto has never being this strong (and Raoh was able to easily beat him) Hyo also surpassed Juukei
Hyoh, who's stronger than Han, who's equal to 100% post Musou Tensei Ken.
I mean while you're kinda right, is worth mention that Kenshiro was beating Hyoh and the same said that Kenshiro would have beat him if the fight continued.
It's contentious. Raoh "surpassing hokuto's power" makes literally no sense, the dude didn't even master Hokuto Shinken fully and technically didn't even classify as a successor because you need to win the initiation ritual to be a fully fledged successor.
It's true Raoh did not classified as a successor, but it was not because he's lack of talent no, it was because of his evil ambitions, if that wasn't the case he would become a successor, as Koryu himself said Toki, Raoh, and Ken could all be successors if they were born if different eras. Raoh didn't do the initiation ritual, but he was one of the only 2 Hokuto masters, able to master the Musou Tensei, something that Kasumi would have no answer for. Also Raoh did master many, many martial arts, possibly much more than Ken and Kasumi.

Last edited:
Yeah but it was the same ritual, the diference was that in HNK they left a bit vague while in SNK they went more into the details which puts Ken at least at the same level as Kasumi
Ken technically lost the intitiation ritual, since he lost to Kaioh the first time, which means that you would need to actually prove that Ken's was the same as Kasumi's; it wasn't left vague at all, it was expressly stated by Ken that he only lived though Shuken's life
Ryuken said that Kasumi was stronger than him, and he was right, Kasumi is indeed stronger than him, but so is Kenshiro. Koryu (A man who's said to be equal if not stronger than Ryuken) said that that thanks to Toki, Raoh, and Kenshiro Hokuto has never being this strong (and Raoh was able to easily beat him) Hyo also surpassed Juukei
Keywords: "said to be", and regardless, the Ryuken Koryu fought was very clearly not prime Ryuken since he only became a successor after the altercation with Koryu, which means that there is no direct comparison between the two. Saying that the Ryuken Koryu fought was at his strongest would be like saying that Ken right before losing to Shin was at his strongest because he had just become successor. Same goes with the other statement, 1) there's no evidence that he'd know of Kasumi 2) he's specifically refering to Toki, Raoh AND Kenshiro together, never in the history of Hokuto has there been more than 1 successor-worthy member at a time. Hyoh surpassing Jukei doesn't really matter, the scaling still puts Kasumi as stronger than Post MT 100% Ken at a bare minimum; the Juukei Ryuken fought was also most likely much stronger than the one who stalemated bloodlusted Hyoh while very clearly trying not to kill him.
I mean while you're kinda right, is worth mention that Kenshiro was beating Hyoh and the same said that Kenshiro would have beat him if the fight continued.
After getting a huge amp by awakening his blood
It's true Raoh did not classified as a successor, but it was not because he's lack of talent no, it was because of his evil ambitions, if that wasn't the case he would become a successor, as Koryu himself said Toki, Raoh, and Ken could all be successor if they were born if different eras. Raoh did the initiation ritual, but he was one of the only 2 Hokuto masters able to master the Musou Tensei, something that Kasumi would have no answer for. Also Raoh did master many, many martial arts, possibly much more than Ken and Kasumi.
Doesn't really matter, you couldn't possibly surpass the power of a martial art without even mastering it yet, especially when Ken himself becomes unquantifiably stronger than Raoh even before obtaining the full potential of Hokuto. Raoh mastering many martial arts doesn't matter when we already know that Toki scales above him in skill and Ken scales relative to Toki, the Red Berret Colonel is stated to have mastered every martial art, does that mean that he's more skilled than Raoh?
Also, Kasumi's statement about obtaining the fullest form of Hokuto Shinken automatically means that he's also mastered Musou Tensei. i know that Ryuken stated that no master before him had done it, but he's just wrong, he also said nobody achieved it at all and we know for a fact Kasumi did, invalidating his statement as a whole

Last edited:
To give you an idea of how little the Koryu stuff matters, before he became a successor, Ryuken considered Jagi and Ken equals, he even had Jagi as a bit stronger than him. Hokuto users make huge progress in very little time and it's HIGHLY unlikely that Koryu became stronger than he was in his prime. it's also possible that Raoh never sensed prime Ryuken's chi, which means that he'd be comparing Koryu's chi to a weakened Ryuken

Ken technically lost the intitiation ritual, since he lost to Kaioh the first time, which means that you would need to actually prove that Ken's was the same as Kasumi's; it wasn't left vague at all, it was expressly stated by Ken that he only lived though Shuken's life
This was obviously retconned. Both of the Nyoninzos are stated to be mystical objects that hold knowledge of the Hokuto Sōke and Hokuto Shinken from millennia past. And both serve the same purpose
Toki, Raoh AND Kenshiro together, never in the history of Hokuto has there been more than 1 successor-worthy member at a time.
Koryu explicitly that each one could be a successor in their own right.
the scaling still puts Kasumi as stronger than Post MT 100% Ken at a bare minimum
No. you are excluding the fact the both Buronson and Hara said that Ken is the strongest man in Hokuto history period. and it was from the oficial Fist of the North Star X Fist of the Blue Sky Guidebook. that already gives more credibility to Kenshiro. also Kaioh is much stronger and deadlier than Liu Zongwu.
After getting a huge amp by awakening his blood
Still, this is full power Kenshiro we're talking about afterall.
the Red Berret Colonel is stated to have mastered every martial art, does that mean that he's more skilled than Raoh?
False equivalence Colonel did not master Hokuto, while Raoh did it, so he's much stronger than him. And i only used the fact that Raoh mastered more martial arts than Ken and Kasumi, not to say that he was more skilled than them, but just to show that he is a very versatile fighter.

Also, Kasumi's statement about obtaining the fullest form of Hokuto Shinken automatically means that he's also mastered Musou Tensei. i know that Ryuken stated that no master before him had done it, but he's just wrong, he also said nobody achieved it at all and we know for a fact Kasumi did, invalidating his statement as a whole
This is obvious a headcanon, Kasumi never used Musou Tensei in any of his fights, he never even mentions anything about it, the only time he "used" Musou Tensei he was not even conscious, and when he wake up, he didn't even fully remember what happened, he only seemed to have a vague recollection of it (unless you count with the Regenesis anime) His Musou Tensei did not even looked similar to the real MT, it could very well be a incomplete version.

Last edited:
And Kasumi's statement about obtaining the fullest form of Hokuto Shinken does not automatic means that he has MT, and is possibly a Hyperbole, since only those who understands and embraces the true nature of sorrow and loss can awaken Musou Tensei, and i don't think Kasumi qualifies for Musou Tensei. He hasn't experienced nearly as much deep sadness as Ken. In fact I'd go so far as to say he's had a fairly tragedy free life, acquaintances and rivals die sure, but his close friends and wife are all alive and well. He probably know Musou Tensei, but that doesn't mean that he master it (at least for now)

Also you (Now) seem to disergard the Raoh statement, but at the same time you seem to take any statement about Kasumi at face value

Last edited:
@Antvasima Would it at least be possible for the skill CRT that @Twellas made to be accepted and for everyone who has feats/scaling from it to be upgraded (to either Genius/Extraordinary Genius)?

Last edited:
This was obviously retconned. Both of the Nyoninzos are stated to be mystical objects that hold knowledge of the Hokuto Sōke and Hokuto Shinken from millennia past. And both serve the same purpose
"this was obviously retconned" is not an argument. Prove it. That's a wiki article, it doesn't matter
Koryu explicitly that each one could be a successor in their own right.
and still says that all of the three put together made Hokuto "the strongest it's ever been", also, prove Koryu knew of Kasumi and how strong he was
No. you are excluding the fact the both Buronson and Hara said that Ken is the strongest man in Hokuto history period. and it was from the oficial Fist of the North Star X Fist of the Blue Sky Guidebook. that already gives more credibility to Kenshiro. also Kaioh is much stronger and deadlier than Liu Zongwu
using a second hand account from a forum of a guide nobody knows anything about is not valid, especially when the translation is nigh unintellegible. Get a copy of the book, have it translated, and then maybe we can have a talk about that. Kaioh is deadlier than Liu? Based on what exactly? And you really wanna go on about word of god from guides? the Sekimatsu Haou Retsuden guide has prime Ryuken on the same level as Kaioh and End of Series Ken; the manga itself>guides and WOG regardless
False equivalence Colonel did not master Hokuto, while Raoh did it, so he's much stronger than him. And i only used the fact that Raoh mastered more martial arts than Ken and Kasumi, not to say that he was more skilled than them, but just to show that he is a very versatile fighter.
Which is irrelevant, I don't understand why you'd bring up him mastering a bunch of fodder martial arts when talking about him surpassing the power of Hokuto
This is obvious a headcanon, Kasumi never used Musou Tensei in any of his fights, he never even mentions anything about it, the only time he "used" Musou Tensei he was not even conscious, and when he wake up, he didn't even fully remember what happened, he only seemed to have a vague recollection of it (unless you count with the Regenesis anime) His Musou Tensei did not even looked similar to the real MT, it could very well be a incomplete version.
The only headcanon I see here is yours, tell me, how could Kasumi have obtained "the fullest for of Hokuto" without having mastered Musou Tensei? Him not using it is not an argument, he has yet to fight anyone who pushes him to go all out, let alone use Musou Tensei; by the same logic, can you show me Ken using Soryu Tenha? No? Must mean Ken never mastered that move.
And Kasumi's statement about obtaining the fullest form of Hokuto Shinken does not automatic means that he has MT, and is possibly a Hyperbole, since only those who understands and embraces the true nature of sorrow and loss can awaken Musou Tensei, and i don't think Kasumi qualifies for Musou Tensei. He hasn't experienced nearly as much deep sadness as Ken. In fact I'd go so far as to say he's had a fairly tragedy free life, acquaintances and rivals die sure, but his close friends and wife are all alive and well. He probably know Musou Tensei, but that doesn't mean that he master it (at least for now)

Also you (Now) seem to disergard the Raoh statement, but at the same time you seem to take any statement about Kasumi at face value
none of this matters, it's your word against an omniscient being in the series, you not thinking that Kasumi has the prerequisites to obtain Musou Tensei doesn't matter. It's not a matter of "taking at face value", it's a very simple, straight forward statement with next to no context to it, so, unless you wanna prove the taoist wrong, no amount of "i think" and "maybe it's an hyperbole" will change annything.

I don't disregard Raoh's statements, i actually look at the context and recognize the fact that they were written before Kasumi was a thing, and we know for a fact that Buronson never planned ahead, so it's not like you could say that they already had his character in mind when writing that. the REvive statement is blatantly unusable since it's a secondary source (a game) contraddicting the main source (the manga).

Last edited:
Anyway, this thread has been going on for a long time now. I would appreciate if you all try to make it more organised so we get something productive done here.

What do we currently need to evaluate, do, and decide?

we need to have definitive evaluations for the calcs. According to Jasonsith the Souther calc would be irrelevant in AP, in which case we need definitive values for Jagi's and Raoh's. After that, I need someone to evaluate my Skill Thread document (no, I won't transcribe it here, the document is already fairly well organized and easy to read, it has everything anyone needs to evaluate it) and someone to give a formal OK to go ahead with the FTL rating. After that, I guess I'll make another CRT to talk scaling and the possible creation of new keys for Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back