• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fist of the North Star General CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of this has already been evaluated and accepted as far as I am aware btw. It just needs to be applied as well.

I can't judge the accuracy of the calcs

No, I mean that the calculations have been accepted, and now the results need to be applied in an appropriate manner.

So, a question. What makes "x amount of strikes" techniques unusable as speed feats?
Because everyone can name their certain attacks "x amount of strikes" regardless of the speeds. They do not even need to be credible in naming the exact speed clocked at.

Though, tbh, moving in tandem with lightning can be a MHS+ feat. A relativistic feat if that is a return stroke.

Sorry for being super late, I was extremely busy with IRL stuff.
But the document looks good to me.

I have a little question. the only ones that will be high 6-A, are Kenshiro, Kasumi, and Kaioh ? and what about weaker characters like Jagi he will still be low 6-B ?

Since on Raoh's profile it says that he matched and nearly beat Post Musou Tensei Kenshiro despite losing a "majority" of his life force, if this is true, then wouldn't that make a fully-powered Post Musou Tensei Raoh >= 2x Pre-Seals Post Musou Tensei Ken? I mean, it'll mean that with more than half of his energy gone due to him using it to save Yuria, he still nearly beat Ken, who at this point already scaled to the 849 petaton feat.

It'd affect no one other than Raoh, since IIRC no one else really scales to Post Musou-Tensei Raoh.

It seems to make sense, but I am a bad person to ask.

Since on Raoh's profile it says that he matched and nearly beat Post Musou Tensei Kenshiro despite losing a "majority" of his life force, if this is true, then wouldn't that make a fully-powered Post Musou Tensei Raoh >= 2x Pre-Seals Post Musou Tensei Ken? I mean, it'll mean that with more than half of his energy gone due to him using it to save Yuria, he still nearly beat Ken, who at this point already scaled to the 849 petaton feat.

It'd affect no one other than Raoh, since IIRC no one else really scales to Post Musou-Tensei Raoh.
No. The "life force" thing is anime only and contraddicts the manga; it's also stated that Raoh during his fight with MT Ken was at his absolute strongest in Legends Revive.

Sorry for the absence, I've been (and still am) very busy with university, I'll try and help out, I'll need a concise (possibly bullet points) list of things you need to know from me along with the accepted tallies for all the notable feats

Okay. No problem. Thank you for helping out.

Is somebody who is willing to help with applying these revisions also willing to write a list of what they need to know regarding this please?

We still need help with instructions from your and/or others regarding what we currently need to do here.

Also, somebody actually needs to apply the so far accepted revisions in practice.

Apply everything that has been accepted, after I repeatedly went out of my way to get people to evaluate everything that you wanted evaluated, but it is your job to keep track of what you need to apply. I am constantly handling several dozen discussion threads at the same time, and am not able to remember all the specifics of all of them for months.

You can reread the last pages of this discussion if you wish.

Apply everything that has been accepted, after I repeatedly went out of my way to get people to evaluate everything that you wanted evaluated, but it is your job to keep track of what you need to apply. I am constantly handling several dozen discussion threads at the same time, and am not able to remember all the specifics of all of them for months.

So is somebody willing to investigate what exactly that needs to be applied here please?

Can somebody please write a list of all the members who have actively helped out in this thread previously, so I can send a notification to them, and ask them to apply what has been accepted here?

I do not know, but I still need help with what I said above, so our conclusions here can be applied.
Can somebody please write a list of all the members who have actively helped out in this thread previously, so I can send a notification to them, and ask them to apply what has been accepted here?

Doesn't Kenshiro have some FTL feats we can look at?
Yes both @Twellas and i agreed on FTL HNK. here's a little resume of our arguments for it.

1 A Nanto user called Garuda states that he can fight at the speed of light . Also is the descripition of his fighting style. Garuda in Legends Revive, it's again confirmed that he punches at the speed of light not once, but twice. is worth mentioning that Hokuto Legends Revive is supervised by Hara himself, and Hara said that is very faithfull to the manga.

2 Han says that his fist doesn't have a shadow. The scans back this up by showing no shadow of their fists when Han fights Kenshiro. [3][4]. As you see no shadow, And The idea of this just being an art oversight is absolutely inconceivable once you look at Hara as a person, he personally supervises every single piece of media that is FotNS related to judge the aesthetic, even the mobile games, and is a notorious pain in the ass when it comes to graphical fidelity for FotNS media. On top of this, I think we can all agree that an artist who draws like this is not the type of guy to forget about drawing shadows, especially when he had already drawn it under both Han and Kenshiro's bodies. The same thing happens with Liu and Kasumi while they fight using the Keikojutsu, they are completely invisible to people who don't have feats of seeing them beforehand and they project no shadow whastoever (you can see that while the Tai Hu stones they are right next to project a long shadow, they don't).

3 Zhang Taiyan from Souten no Ken also does a shadowless attack. In Hokuto Legends Revive it's confirmed that his kicks don't leave a shadow due to speed.

4 Gento Koken light attacks, yes Gento also grants the user light manip, here some light attacks, Falco's light attack, and in the Falco vs Ken fight Ken clearly reacts to Falco's light, which is stated on panel to be light and behaves like it.

We still need help with instructions from your and/or others regarding what we currently need to do here.

Also, somebody actually needs to apply the so far accepted revisions in practice.
And i still need to be informed on what you need me to help with

So is somebody willing to investigate what exactly that needs to be applied here please?
So, about all of this...

Yes both @Twellas and i agreed on FTL HNK. here's a little resume of our arguments for it.

1 A Nanto user called Garuda states that he can fight at the speed of light . Also is the descripition of his fighting style. Garuda in Legends Revive, it's again confirmed that he punches at the speed of light not once, but twice. is worth mentioning that Hokuto Legends Revive is supervised by Hara himself, and Hara said that is very faithfull to the manga.

2 Han says that his fist doesn't have a shadow. The scans back this up by showing no shadow of their fists when Han fights Kenshiro. [3][4]. As you see no shadow, And The idea of this just being an art oversight is absolutely inconceivable once you look at Hara as a person, he personally supervises every single piece of media that is FotNS related to judge the aesthetic, even the mobile games, and is a notorious pain in the ass when it comes to graphical fidelity for FotNS media. On top of this, I think we can all agree that an artist who draws like this is not the type of guy to forget about drawing shadows, especially when he had already drawn it under both Han and Kenshiro's bodies. The same thing happens with Liu and Kasumi while they fight using the Keikojutsu, they are completely invisible to people who don't have feats of seeing them beforehand and they project no shadow whastoever (you can see that while the Tai Hu stones they are right next to project a long shadow, they don't).

3 Zhang Taiyan from Souten no Ken also does a shadowless attack. In Hokuto Legends Revive it's confirmed that his kicks don't leave a shadow due to speed.

4 Gento Koken light attacks, yes Gento also grants the user light manip, here some light attacks, Falco's light attack, and in the Falco vs Ken fight Ken clearly reacts to Falco's light, which is stated on panel to be light and behaves like it.
FTL combat speed seems to make sense to me then.

What is the reasoning for this?
Musou Tensei is stated to be able to make the user enter a state of “nothingness” multiple times, when activaded the user becomes nothing. also to quote @Twellas if Musou Tensei was simply Intangiblity then everyone in the verse would be able to counter it via touki or straight up touching it like Kasumi does with the wolf. You see, in Souten no Ken Kasumi Kenshiro punches a ghost wolf, this wolf was revealed to be Yahma's soul, Yahma was A female Seito Gekken practitioner who died 2000 years ago. Kenshiro could also hit Souther using the Tensho Juji Ho (you can see Souther phasing to Ken) by using his Tenha Kassatsu, But Raoh (a Hokuto fighter) couldn't hit Ken while in MT.
Kenshiro while in MT is a Full-Formed Nothingness Being, completely formed of nothingness, without anything truly left from his physical form or very existence.

About the Possibly Existence Erasure.

In Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage, Muso Tensei is described as having the ability to erase someone's body from existence. Buronson and Tetsuo Hara themselves were deeply involved with the project and have gone on record to express enthusiasm and support for the game.(he'll Tetsuo Hara even made a promo video sponsored by koei for the game.) So the games provide clear cut "canon" definitions for the moves and gives them names and description as to what each move does. And within the game the description for Musou Tensei is it's able to erase people from existence (Both the first and sequel to the game have the exact same definition)

Musou Tensei is stated to be able to make the user enter a state of “nothingness” multiple times, when activaded the user becomes nothing. also to quote @Twellas if Musou Tensei was simply Intangiblity then everyone in the verse would be able to counter it via touki or straight up touching it like Kasumi does with the wolf. You see, in Souten no Ken Kasumi Kenshiro punches a ghost wolf, this wolf was revealed to be Yahma's soul, Yahma was A female Seito Gekken practitioner who died 2000 years ago. Kenshiro could also hit Souther using the Tensho Juji Ho (you can see Souther phasing to Ken) by using his Tenha Kassatsu, But Raoh (a Hokuto fighter) couldn't hit Ken while in MT.
Kenshiro while in MT is a Full-Formed Nothingness Being, completely formed of nothingness, without anything truly left from his physical form or very existence.

About the Possibly Existence Erasure.

In Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage, Muso Tensei is described as having the ability to erase someone's body from existence. Buronson and Tetsuo Hara themselves were deeply involved with the project and have gone on record to express enthusiasm and support for the game.(he'll Tetsuo Hara even made a promo video sponsored by koei for the game.) So the games provide clear cut "canon" definitions for the moves and gives them names and description as to what each move does. And within the game the description for Musou Tensei is it's able to erase people from existence (Both the first and sequel to the game have the exact same definition)
Okay. That is probably also fine to apply then.

What else that has been accepted in this thread currently still needs to be applied?
Can i apply the changes ?
Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back