• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fist of the North Star General CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
It needs to be evaluated, and our calc group members cannot comment in a sandbox page.

It needs to be evaluated, and our calc group members cannot comment in a sandbox page.
Like I said, Jasonsith had some issues (Even tho I personally don't think said issues make any sense), so I am refraining from putting it in a blog.

I also do not remember adding any ang-sizing to my calc. Someone else must've done it later onwards but the edits appear to be in my name, prolly because it's my sandbox or somesuch. My original calc didn't even accomodate for the cloud split. Based on that, my original calc's values ranged from 12 gigatons of TNT to 22 teratons of TNT.

Last edited:
It is very useful for the progress of this thread if you place your calculation in a blog. We can ask some calc group members if it is acceptable afterwards.

It is very useful for the progress of this thread if you place your calculation in a blog. We can ask some calc group members if it is acceptable afterwards.
Like I said, even then it would still be incomplete. It doesn't account the cloud split that later happened and I don't know how to do it. For now I'd suggest ignoring my calc altogether.

Okay. No problem then.

Can somebody tell me what has been accepted to be applied here so far, and is anybody here willing to apply those results to our FotNS profile pages please?

Well I personally don't see why the skill CRT by @Twellas hasn't been approved yet, since there's nothing to disprove any of the points.

Also, the High 6-A Kaioh stuff has been accepted and while it's already on Ken's page, it needs to be put on post Musou-Tensei 100% Raoh's page, Hyoh's page, Kaioh's page, and Goddess-buffed Shachi's page. And Kasumi's page.

Well I personally don't see why the skill CRT by @Twellas hasn't been approved yet, since there's nothing to disprove any of the points.
Can you link to the other FotNS thread here please?
Also, the High 6-A Kaioh stuff has been accepted and while it's already on Ken's page, it needs to be put on post Musou-Tensei 100% Raoh's page, Hyoh's page, Kaioh's page, and Goddess-buffed Shachi's page. And Kasumi's page.
That is fine with me. Would somebody here who knows how to edit properly be willing to handle it?

That is not a discussion thread. It is a Google document.

Guys, I... jeez, how many times do I have to say this?
WE NEED THE CALCS EVALUATED BEFORE DOING ANYTHING
AND THERE WILL BE A THREAD MADE JUST IN REGARDS TO THE SCALING
NOTHING GETS IMPLEMENTED BEFORE THESE TWO THINGS HAPPEN
Can we PLEASE get some mod or calc group member to evaluate those damn calcs and that damn document?

@DMUA @DemonGodMitchAubin @Armorchompy @KieranH10 @Psychomaster35 @Amelia_Lonelyheart @DragonGamerZ913

We still need evaluation help for the above-linked calculations. This thread is for an important verse, but it is not going anywhere.

@GyroNutz @DarkGrath @The_Wright_Way @Moritzva @Everything12 @Duedate8898 @Planck69 @Armorchompy @CrimsonStarFallen @UchihaSlayer96

Would any of you be willing to evaluate the above Google document please?

I were not busy IRL (which only alleviate at near late November) I would like to work on a more proper computer and investigate on the various versions (tbh we are lucky we have had one vaporising ocean feat likely accepted)

But so far

Since we have several other ends other than that on my blog already accepted but somehow challenged outside, I will only evaluate it at after late November.

My apologies Jason. I forgot to remove you from the notifications list.

Thank you. I appreciate the help. It seems like most of our staff have been busy when I called them.

Thank you. That seems to have been accepted then.

Looking over it, things seem correct but I don't know too much about the verse, so take my word with a grain of salt.

Thank you for the evaluation.

Is somebody willing to apply what has been accepted so far here?

Also, did any calc group member evaluate the remaining calculations yet?

Thank you for the evaluation.

Is somebody willing to apply what has been accepted so far here?

Also, did any calc group member evaluate the remaining calculations yet?
What agreed upon is some qualitative ability additions. Some actually free staff or skilled member may do this.

What remain are the calc evaluations.

What agreed upon is some qualitative ability additions. Some actually free staff or skilled member may do this.

What remain are the calc evaluations.
Okay. Thank you for the information.

@Executor_N0 @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Mr._Bambu @Therefir @DMUA @Damage3245 @DemonGodMitchAubin @Jasonsith @Wokistan @Armorchompy @KieranH10 @Migue79 @Psychomaster35 @Amelia_Lonelyheart @DragonGamerZ913

We really need evaluation help for the calculations linked below. This important content revision thread has been going in circles for a long while, and won't progress anywhere otherwise.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...rted_Feats#Raoh_Punches_some_Clouds_Extension

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...the_North_Star_Assorted_Feats_(2)#Soryu_Tenra

Thank you. It is very appreciated. That can probably be used then.

Would you be willing to comment in the blog posts later?

Okay. Thanks again. It is very appreciated. We have been stuck here for a long while.

Actually I am looking back and I think the Mountain level end is safer for the punch feat, so I'll accept that and the other feat now since I have access to a computer.

Edit: I have accepted both

Actually I am looking back and I think the Mountain level end is safer for the punch feat, so I'll accept that and the other feat now since I have access to a computer.

Edit: I have accepted both
Thank you very much for helping out.

Is somebody willing to perform all the accepted revisions here that still have to be applied?

Okay. That seems fine to me then.
Is somebody willing to perform all the accepted revisions here that still have to be applied?
Anyway, about this, given that what you wanted to have evaluated has been evaluated by our staff now.

I'm sorry I couldn't keep up with this thread, it was too long and it was going too fast for me, accounting that I'm really busy irl and even for wiki-related stuff.
For the same reason I'd avoid applying these revisions, especially if they are very long and require me to check them.

Okay. That is unfortunate, as it seems like we are stuck going in circles here, even though some revisions have finally been accepted.

Can somebody explain what we need to apply here for the benefit of Saman and others please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back