• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fist of the North Star General CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that would be appreciated, but we should mainly focus on the main topic for this thread, especially now that the calculations have been evaluated.

Kasumi using his Lightning god leg technique and still wasn't able to dodge at all
A few pages later we are told that Kasumi "got hit on purpose" just to close the gap, it's fair to assume he would be able to dodge the tento kogai sho if he wanted to

Matthew55:

You should not link directly to illegal manga scanslation sites. It might cause us problems with setting up revenue-bringing advertisements for this forum.

Matthew55:

You should not link directly to illegal manga scanslation sites. It might cause us problems with setting up revenue-bringing advertisements for this forum.
Sorry, I didn't know. The translator has been living in Japan for 7 years and knows Japanese perfectly so it being illegal doesn't disqualify it, context-wise.

Well, you can upload the relevant scans to Imgur and link to that instead.

But like, why do we accept the 1109 punches thingy then? Why cherry pick? We are even shown that higher number in the technique name=more punches on pannel, with the quintillions one dwarfing all other techniques and having a completely full pannel and hands extending beyond the horizon line. We either accept ALL numbers from techniques or none of them, with how accurate they tend to be, I seriously don't see a reason not to use 'em tbh

And yeah, FTE timeframe is definitely the way to go given that HNK fighters often fight FTE to each other, the most blatant example being Han vs Ken, where neither fighter could actually see the opponent's punches at the start
FTE Indeed:

Thank you very much for helping out Mitch. You are awesome and it is very appreciated.

What Mitch has accepted can probably be applied then.
We preferably need somebody knowledgeable who knows how to edit properly to start applying the calculations that were accepted.

Is it necessary? Jasonsith has already calculated around 20 FotNS feats, if I remember correctly.

Is it necessary? Jasonsith has already calculated around 20 FotNS feats, if I remember correctly.
Sorry, it's just that this is interesting considering Kasumi dodges the bullets by moving his head in their direction. But if this is asking too much then forget about it and it's not that important.

Okay. Please stop double-quoting my posts though.

I'm just notifying anyone in this thread because it may present issues.
But Twellas has quit the wiki for the foreseeable future.

As such, he likely won't be giving any further input.
I could possibly give some minor input towards some of things if anyone needs it, I have a decent amount of experience with FOTNS, but it's not my main thing.

2̶0̶0̶m̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶l̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶.̶ ̶J̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶l̶c̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶.̶ ̶ ̶

If you can calc the actual distance that'd be fine, yeah.

Probably could, there's a few shots that can give a rough estimate of the elevation eyeballing them, could very like calculate a distance or at least a rough one based on such scans.
But it ain't gonna be me who's doing that, I'm just tossing the idea out there so that there isn't like a dozen ends and then some.

Thank you for helping out. We probably need to apply the accepted calculations here, yes. The blog also needs to be listed in the FOTNS verse page.

2̶0̶0̶m̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶l̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶.̶ ̶J̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶l̶c̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶.̶
Probably could, there's a few shots that can give a rough estimate of the elevation eyeballing them, could very like calculate a distance or at least a rough one based on such scans.
But it ain't gonna be me who's doing that, I'm just tossing the idea out there so that there isn't like a dozen ends and then some.
If someone else could get a calculation on that height (I may not get this within one or two weeks) I may include one more end for evaluation.

I wonder if we need to include a speed feat for the movie on March 8, 1986. Apparently we do not actually have one.

Are anybody here willing to apply the calculations results that have been accepted by our calc group members?

Your help would also be appreciated.
The accepted ends are

• Calc 1 - Class 25
  • Calc 2 - Both ends were accepted
  • Calc 3 - Rejected due to lack of context
  • Calc 4 - Fine to use
  • Calc 5 - If the premise of the calc is correct, then it can be used. But the calc member seems hesitant on it being so (which I get since assuming Peak Human Punch speed is incredibly weird)
  • Calc 6 - Not evaluated
  • Calc 7 - Not evaluated
  • Calc 8 - 110,095.7 kg end accepted
  • Calc 9 - Accepted
  • Calc 10 - Mach 5.4 end accepted
  • Calc 11 - Due to sheer amount of things given calc was not evaluated
  • Calc 12 - Both versions of the calc were accepted, but the accepted end was not specified
  • Calc 13 - Accepted
  • Calc 14 - Class 1 End was accepted
  • Calc 15 - Can be used
  • Calc 16 - Can be used
  • Calc 17 - Not evaluated
  • Calc 18 - 2.02696E+13 Joule end was accepted
  • Calc 19 - Can be used
Also like Mitch said, please do not load so many calcs into one page. It just comes off bad.

Were any of the calculations that have not been evaluated important? If so, I can ask other calc group members to focus on them.

The accepted ends are

• Calc 1 - Class 25
  • Calc 2 - Both ends were accepted
  • Calc 3 - Rejected due to lack of context
  • Calc 4 - Fine to use
  • Calc 5 - If the premise of the calc is correct, then it can be used. But the calc member seems hesitant on it being so (which I get since assuming Peak Human Punch speed is incredibly weird)
  • Calc 6 - Not evaluated
  • Calc 7 - Not evaluated
  • Calc 8 - 110,095.7 kg end accepted
  • Calc 9 - Accepted
  • Calc 10 - Mach 5.4 end accepted
  • Calc 11 - Due to sheer amount of things given calc was not evaluated
  • Calc 12 - Both versions of the calc were accepted, but the accepted end was not specified
  • Calc 13 - Accepted
  • Calc 14 - Class 1 End was accepted
  • Calc 15 - Can be used
  • Calc 16 - Can be used
  • Calc 17 - Not evaluated
  • Calc 18 - 2.02696E+13 Joule end was accepted
  • Calc 19 - Can be used
@Armorchompy @KieranH10 @Migue79

Would you be willing to check through the calculations that have not been evaluated yet please?

Thank you. Would you be willing to evaluate calculation #5 and the one for MFTL+ speed as well?

...I'm not even sure what's going on since the last time I was here, with people arguing about the usage of technique names being literal...something that never gets accepted here to my knowledge, and if it has, probably a few at most likely have gotten away with it at some point or still do.

So whatever is even accepted, if it even can for half of these or all given the sheer number of feats calc'd and even the variables and factors to put it, is all I'm in for. But that's as far as I can comment with the matter here.

Qliphoth made a good point above about that simply calling a technique something does not make it literal, but the other accepted calculation results can probably be applied now.

Somebody needs to actually do the work of applying the revisions though, and we have waited quite a long while for that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back