• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fist of the North Star General CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished the movie crater feat calculation.

Adding more yield ends using different timeframes.

Also, I am afraid the Raoh-Kenshiro jumping feat (for both manga and movie) may not yield anything impressive.

However, I noticed that, in the movie, some pawns survived with his head getting smacked by a falling Yuria crucified on a cross. THIS may get something interesting.

Okay. Thanks again for all of your help. Tell us here when you are done.

btw, the "jump" feat is not a jump, they are levitating using Touki
But the effects do look like a jump as if they do not slowly fly up but more like jump up then trails of touki flow along. They did levitate in the air and traded more blows immediately after staying at a height.

right before this, they use Touki to move air and create shockwaves, that's why you see that trail of air below them, they used Touki (or the air moved by the touki) to quickly rise up, it's effectively the same as a jump calculation-speaking, but it should be pointed out

Jason is very reliable. Please try to be patient.

Okay. It seems better if I send notifications to some knowledgeable members after Jason has finished though.

btw, I just don't agree with the idea that "except for Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken, all other moves which are named like "n-hand strike" (where n is whatever the number is stated) only refers to a qualitative perception that the user attacks in a rapid frequency", there are just too many cases of the numbers being literal for me to think so (I just remembered Kasumi's fight with Feiyan, who has a blocking attack where he throws 1000 palm strikes and Kasumi beats it by throwing 1001 strikes), and the other moves for which we don't have 100% certainty that the number is accurate aren't shown or implied to be any different from the undeniably accurate ones.

That being said, the Van der Kohl feat is an outlier, but it basically doesn't scale to anyone but the god tiers, given how Kohl is equal if not stronger than 100% post-seals Kasumi, to whom only 100% post-seals Kenshiro scales (No, Kaioh doesn't scale to 100% post-seals Ken, Kaioh was amped out of his mind by the swamp during the fight, was using the environment to hinder Ken and used techniques that hard-countered Hokuto Shinken; on top of that Ken was just taking all the punches and barely trying).
I also think Garuda's SOL statement is accurate and shouldn't be hand-waved aside as if it didn't exist

Last edited:
Since this is a general CRT I'll bring it up here, I'd like to note that the Jagi nuke thing is not a feat and shouldn't be used. It has multiple issues

I get if we're keeping them Tier 6 due to other showings, but the Jagi calc itself needs to go.

Also, unrelated, but for some reason Ken's profile links to Dragon Ball's Shin. Which is weird.

I'm showing that attempting to say Jagi is consistently Low 6-B is a bad. So using legitimate anti-feats from his arc is completely reasonable.

Ken is hurt by a crossbow bolt
completely ignoring the context, Ken asked the kid to shoot him and the whole point of this was for Ken to take that pain and use it against Jagi as revenge for the kid and Ken has shown that he can suppress himself significantly below his 30% mode even against powerful fighters
Jagi believes a shotgun is an effective weapon
irrelevant, Ken himself shows that it isn't, and Jagi spent his latest years fighting random schmucks, of course to him a shotgun is an effective weapon, besides, we know from movies and such that Jagi uses the shotgun as a club and doesn't shoot it
When Ken turned the gun on him he had to stop his arm from firing the gun or he would've died
While it is heavily implied, there's no proof of him dying if he doesn't stop, for all we know, it merely could have broken his helmet, which is a no-no for Jagi
Ken directly compares his durability to steel armor
I won't touch this with a 90 foot pole

irrelevant, Ken himself shows that it isn't
Earlier in a flashback Jagi hitting Ken with a similar shotgun drew blood. The shotgun itself is just a large anti-feat within the volume
which is a no-no for Jagi
The fact he shows fear and stress from it makes the claim of him face tanking a nuke weird in comparison
I won't touch this with a 90 foot pole
Sure, but the main intention is that Jagi should not scale to the nuke's full output. There's no evidence he was close enough to the explosion to fully scale.

EDIT: I should mention that the nuke itself can be kept. Ken breaking the H-Bomb bunker and the like is fine. My only issue is that Jagi in that scene is not withstanding the full force of the bomb, so the reasoning needs adjustment.

Last edited:
Earlier in a flashback Jagi hitting Ken with a similar shotgun drew blood. The shotgun itself is just a large anti-feat within the volume
As I said, Jagi uses it as a club, given how weapons are treated on the wiki, it's not an anti-feat
The fact he shows fear and stress from it makes the claim of him face tanking a nuke weird in comparison
ok... and?
Sure, but the main intention is that Jagi should not scale to the nuke's full output. There's no evidence he was close enough to the explosion to fully scale.
except we literally see the shrapnel from the bomb itself right next to Jagi, and the way the dynamic lines are laid along with the fire, it clearly shows that what Jagi tanked wasn't a mere shockwave. The point about other normal humans also surviving is moot, because none of them were where Jagi was, there are multiple wide-shots where it shows that Jagi is in the middle of the desert, absolutely alone, the shots of other people are just montages of people from all over the country going crazy. About his biker friend, she never got hit by any bomb, it's just a montage to contrast her wishful prayer, the additional star she sees is the Harbinger of Death, not a nuke

Last edited:
The point about other normal humans also surviving is moot, because none of them were where Jagi was, there are multiple wide-shots where it shows that Jagi is in the middle of the desert, absolutely alone, the shots of other people are just montages of people from all over the country going crazy. About his biker friend, she never got hit by any bomb, it's just a montage to contrast her wishful prayer, the additional star she sees is the Harbinger of Death, not a nuke
How is it moot? They also survived it, no solid indication is given that Jagi moved from his original position in that scan, the biker chick was drawn as being caught in the explosion in a similar way, and once again Jagi hears it explode before the blast wave hits him.

As my edit said I'm not against using the calc for the nuke, just the proposed Jagi scaling line. Going "Nuke -> Bunker -> Ken -> Others" is fine, but not "Nuke -> Jagi -> Others" in my view.

Ok.

Nuke < Bunker < Base Pre-Musou Tensei Sealed Kenshiro < Pre-Musou Tensei Sealed Kenshiro with Tenryu Kokyu Ho < Base Post-Musou Tensei Sealed Kenshiro < Post-Musou Tensei Sealed Kenshiro with Tenryu Kokyu Ho (~= Raoh's cloud splitting feat and Falco/Kenshiro cloud splitting feat) < Base Post-Musou Tensei Seal Lifted Kenshiro < Post-Musou Tensei Seal Lifted Kenshiro with Tenryu Kokyu Ho

Right?

How is it moot? They also survived it, no solid indication is given that Jagi moved from his original position in that scan, the biker chick was drawn as being caught in the explosion in a similar way, and once again Jagi hears it explode before the blast wave hits him.
It's moot because no, the chick was not dranw as being caught in the explosion, man she was in a completely different spot entirely, when he's caught by the bomb, Jagi is in a desert, completely alone while the girls is CLEARLY in some kind of forest, with trees and vegetation. As additional proof that the bomb shown in that pannel was not directed at the girl, just look at it and see that there are outlines of skyscrapers, whereas the girl is, as I've already said, in the middle of an honest to god forest with no building in sight. And what tells you that he heard that same explosion when we literally see the bomb's shrapnel right in front of him? What he heard might have been a completely different explosion entirely, or the nuke being launched

Nuke < Bunker < Base Pre-Musou Tensei Sealed Kenshiro < Pre-Musou Tensei Sealed Kenshiro with Tenryu Kokyu Ho < Base Post-Musou Tensei Sealed Kenshiro < Post-Musou Tensei Sealed Kenshiro with Tenryu Kokyu Ho (~= Raoh's cloud splitting feat and Falco/Kenshiro cloud splitting feat) < Base Post-Musou Tensei Seal Lifted Kenshiro < Post-Musou Tensei Seal Lifted Kenshiro with Tenryu Kokyu Ho
The bunker feat was performed round the last chapters, so post seals less than 30% Ken. Ken's 30% scales to Raoh's feat, not his 100%, as Raoh performed the feat while nowhere near even his average level of power. Also splitting it in pre and post musou tensei doesn't make sense, as MT isn't an AP boost

Last edited:
But the bunker feat might scale to basically everyone, because a randomm grunt tanked being thrown through the walls multiple times

So 9-B HNK ?
I feel like people on this site have knee jerk panic attacks when anti-feats are brought up as a way to question arguments they like. I wasn't arguing for 9-B anyone, just that Jagi face tanking a nuke is questionable and the chapter was not explicit about it being point blank, especially since other completely normal humans survived detonations at seemingly similar distances.

You can see in my other posts that I wasn't against using the nuke itself to scale people and mentioned Ken had other Tier 6 feats, my issue was always with Jagi directly being scaled to the Nuke's full output.

But yes, obviously I think FoTNS is 9-B and everything not 9-B should be dismissed. They're also obviously subsonic since crossbows can tag people.

What he heard might have been a completely different explosion entirely, or the nuke being launched
The nuke couldn't have been launched, since it was falling to its target. At that point all that left is the warhead.

The nuke couldn't have been launched, since it was falling to its target. At that point all that left is the warhead.
and how do you know this? How do you know the distance between the launch site and Jagi? How do you know how much time passed? How do you know how fast it was? As I said, it could have been a completely different explosion. The idea of him hearing the same explosion he proceded to tank makes no sense because, as Ive said multiple times, you literally see the bomb's shrapnel right in front of Jagi and the explosion come out of them.
I feel like people on this site have some knee jerk jump to conclusions when anti-feats are brought up as a way to dismiss arguments they don't like.
What is one supposed to think when you bring up stuff like Ken being stated to have a dura "like a steel armor"? How is that relevant to Jagi's scaling? It isn't, the only logical reason for you to post that statement was to discredit tier 6 as a whole
just that Jagi face tanking a nuke is questionable and the chapter was not explicit about it being point blank
it is, you see the bomb explode in front of him, you literally can't get more explicit than this
especially since other completely normal humans survived detonations at seemingly similar distances.
again, no, Jagi is completely alone and nobody else is shown to survive the bombs

and how do you know this?
That's how nukes work?

How do you know how fast it was?
He heard it's so the shockwave that hit him was subsonic, which means the distance was not close enough to warrant scaling to it's full total output.

it is, you see the bomb explode in front of him, you literally can't get more explicit than this
The biker girl had similar effects drawn for her, and yet she still survived the explosion. I'm not getting an explicit point blank read from this.

But to show what I previously meant about inverse law, if Jagi was 5 meters away the epicenter feat would be reduced to 6-C due to how little his surface area is compared to the blast. By point blank it would basically need to blow up on him, which isn't how nuclear bombs work.

That's how nukes work?
ah ok so you're just an omniscient god who just knows for a fact that Jagi COULDN'T have heard something else, like another nuke going off somewhere else, a plane, or a billion other things?
He heard it's so the shockwave that hit him was subsonic, which means the distance was not close enough to warrant scaling to it's full total output.
moot because we see the goddamn bomb go off in front of him
bro did you even read what I wrote? The girl is in a forest, the explosion shown below her takes place in a city because we see buildings, buildings that are nowhere in sight for the girl, since she's in a forest among mountains, that explosion is not something that hit her, it's just a montage of shit going on around the world that is put to contrast with her prayer. Also how the **** could she have had a bomb dropped on her when we see her look directly up at the sky and we ourselves see that there's no bomb or plane in sight? Makes no sense. i'm sorry that you don't get a point blank read from this, because you can straight up see the bomb's fragment shoot out near Jagi
But to show what I previously meant about inverse law, if Jagi was 5 meters away the epicenter feat would be reduced to 6-C due to how little his surface area is compared to the blast. By point blank it would basically need to blow up on him, which isn't how nuclear bombs work.
I already asked DMUA about this in this very thread and he said that it wouldn't effect the calc at all, it might even give it a higher yield. He also agrees that the bomb exploded near enough for it to be a non-factor

Last edited:
I feel like people on this site have some knee jerk jump to conclusions when anti-feats are brought up as a way to dismiss arguments they don't like. I wasn't arguing for 9-B anyone, just that Jagi face tanking a nuke is questionable and the chapter was not explicit about it being point blank, especially since other completely normal humans survived detonations at seemingly similar distances.

You can see in my other posts that I wasn't against using the nuke itself to scale people and mentioned Ken had other Tier 6 feats, my issue was always with Jagi directly being scaled to the Nuke's full output.

But yes, obviously I think FoTNS is 9-B and everything not 9-B should be dismissed.
i understand what you are trying to point out, but i still think that those "Anti-feats" don't hold any value, and shouldn't be taken seriously, because they are simply outliers.

You showed Ken being hurt by a crossbow, but you forgot to mention that in this instance Ken restrained himself.

Jagi thinks that the shotgun would damage him, but we see in Souten no Ken that even weaker enemies are completely bulletproof. Not to mention that Jagi himself could take blows from Kenshiro who as yourself said had other Tier 6 feats.

And about Jagi tanking a nuke, i think Twellas gave good reasons for the feat being valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back