• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Naofumi can use Possitive Feedback Reflection and return Enuma Ellish towards Gil, at least thats how it worked againts Medea's Infinity Destroyer.

Positive Feedback Reflection reflects the attack towards the original user with higher potency. It reflected Infinity Destroyer, which Medea can resist, and still killed her, so that should be something.

From what I see on Medea's profile, Infinity Destroyer is Conceptual Attack (Death), that's where Naofumi gets his resistance to conceptual attack from. Not what Gil shooting him with tho.

Potency should not be an issue since Ea inherently doesn't damage him and he resists its effects. While using it he stands in the middle of what Ea creates.

Even if it doesn't damage Gilgamesh, I think he can still reflect the attack. And he can also use Infinity Zero which prevents the use of godly powers, so there is also that.

Ionliosite said:
Even if it doesn't damage Gilgamesh, I think he can still reflect the attack. And he can also use Infinity Zero which prevents the use of godly powers, so there is also that.
Does Naofumi start with it in character? Even if it prevent Gil from Ea-ing him, he still has that space cutting axe thingy.

IIRC Naofumi became Low 2-C by "walking" across the multiverse and experiencing various things, so considering there is no mention of specifically teleporting between worlds, I'd think yes he can survive in the void.

No Ea the sword was just named so by Gilgamesh in honor of Ea the god.

It wasn't actually ever touched by Ea afaik

Gilly's entire moveset would be godly powers by shield hero standards (GoB). It prevents the use of powers which could destroy the world, and really any powers which don't originate in the world that they are currently in, and it negates immortality by giving his opponent HP, and nothing can survive with 0 HP, such is the law of the world.

As for whether or not he would use it in-character...He used it relatively soon against Medea, and really it would be his best shot at defeating someone, because of his lack of attack skills.

Why would GoB be considered godly by shield hero standards

Also pretty sure Gilgamesh would resist the having his hp set to 0 thing anyway

"Why would GoB be considered godly by shield hero standards."

Because "Godly" powers in Shield Hero are powers which don't naturally exist in the world where Naofumi is in, and GoB literally contains nothing except treasures from another world.

"Also pretty sure Gilgamesh would resist the having his hp set to 0 thing anyway."

Resisting having your HP set to 0 isn't a thing, he would have to resist Naorumi's law manipulation (Which he might, via resisting BB's law).

If he does resist that, he absolutely stomps Naofumi. Unless you give him Raphtalia and unequalize speed.

so it's just as dumb as imagine breaker the

If it's done through powernull or law hax Gilgamesh resists that through BB

He absolutely resists the lawhax through resisting BB's authority

That reminds me, it should be mentioned on Raphtalia's page that she can send attacks into the past and technically Erase their Existence via doing that.

As far as how far into the past, she can attack keep up with Medea who can send her attacks all throughout time....so, there's that.

Also, to be fair, Naofumi's law hax worked on Medea, who's more than a bit more powerful than BB. I mentioned that because it seems Gilly was able to resist BB's abilities via being her equal.

YungManzi said:
Also, to be fair, Naofumi's law hax worked on Medea, who's more than a bit more powerful than BB. I mentioned that because it seems Gilly was able to resist BB's abilities via being her equal.
Weren't they both 1 step(kinda) above baseline?

As stated on the other thread where cal brought this up

Gil literally resisted her authority by being a chad

YungManzi said:
I dont even know why you think this, because Medea would be stomp by BB.

Dragopentling said:
Enuma Elish isn't like a divine weapon?? That thing can literally rip apart the fabric of space.
Nope, Ea isn't even technically a weapon it's just Ea

I mean AP wise.

Medea fused 8 universes together and threatened to destroy them, even 8 universes put together couldn't maintain her true form without collapsing.

Whether or not BB beats Medea in an actual battle, I have no idea. Medea could win, but I'll save that argument for if someone ever makes the match.

YungManzi said:
I mean AP wise.
Medea fused 8 universes together and threatened to destroy them, even 8 universes put together couldn't maintain her true form without collapsing.

Whether or not BB beats Medea in an actual battle, I have no idea. Medea could win, but I'll save that argument for if someone ever makes the match.
I believe the fusing 8 universe thingy is for her 2C version

Nah. It's for the rating in general. She doesn't have any lower feats.

The reason why she isn't flat out 2-C (I think) is because the fusing of 8 universes happened over the course of several mellinnia but she also implied that she could nuke all of them at any time she wants, and that her true existence is too heavy for even 8 universes to sustain it. I personally think she's 2-B to 2-A with her strongest attack, but hey, most people didn't agree so...

Back