• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

First Faintree VS SAO Tabletop match. Here we goooo....

... Okay, so, I may have did a bad here by telling you what matchup to do before warning you about the BS that is SAO Tabletop speed amps

Sword Skills add magic skill to your basic attack. Thing is, with the game running on D20s, it allows you to completely blitz someone even to you past a magic skill of 20, which I think Zeke surpasses by a bit

So, that said, what's the low down on Jasper

Yeah, I'm really struggling to understand this terminology. Last time I played D&D was back in 2017 and most of the stuff was explained to me. xD

Anyways, if we're talking about skill uhhhhh Jasper did fight against a guy year old man in that military mentioned on his profile page who had decades worth of fighting experiance. Jasper has help, but fighting experiance wasn't the reason why.

Boosting his attack and speed is the first thing he starts off with.

what the fork is a guy year

Basically they use a sword skill and unless you have some good amps or an inital edge on speed, you're going to be yeeted

I don't remember how in character it is for Zeke to go for the really dangerous stuff (Atom severing skills and whatnot) but he would break them out eventually, Impulse is something he uses regularly

DMUA said:
what the fork is a guy year
VDFDSDFDFDSF IDK WTF HAPPENED! xD

Oooooh so they are moves they use in combat I see. If his opponent is the same speed as him before he amps his stats, he's gonna be fast enough to the point where there's gonna be like a 90% chance he will either hit them, dodge or block attacks from them.

He's also always happy to use Future Strike as well whenever possible (Which is once every ten seconds).

That's pretty fast, but Sword Skill amps probably beat it out

I don't remember if Zele has a way to defend at similar speed, so this probably just leads to them trading out speed advantages until one of them falls over

Considering Type 2 and Zeke's variety of potential instant kills, he's bound to have an edge in that regard

So is Jasper gonna be the fastest here or Zeke? This boosts Jasper's attack as well which allows him to take down opponents with comparable durability to him in five hits.

Jasper would have an overall advantage but considering people can still react to their amps, Zeke would gain the advantage in bursts as he uses sword skills

SAO Tabletop kinda had it's durability broken after Okami was a thing in The Party, because they nearly got oneshot being brought along to a higher level dungeon so hp got adjusted to have it be really hard to oneshot someone. He'd be able to take a few hits, and if it comes down to it, either pull out a sword skill that amps him to outright oneshot, or deals true damage

Jeez this match is really close but also really interesting at the same time because they both use RPG-like mechanics. Glad to know my OCs can fight Fire Emblem characters then. :3

Yeah

Either way, laying it all out, it's an incredibly close fight that would be entertaining to see in motion, but by virtue of the fact that Zeke has plenty of skills that would just straight up kill as opposed to doing heavy damage, he surpasses Jasper in speed every time he uses a skill, and Type 2 immortality, Zeke should have enough of an edge that I'll vote for him

Back