• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

First A&M Faction VS Fate match. Here we goooo...

So what does your guy do and do they have a calc

Oh shit- I forgot to add a link to this on her profile page. All 7-A's in A&M Faction scale to it. So yeah she is on a pretty high scale of 7-A.

She starts off with BFR which just makes it so that they both fight inside her pocket dimension.

She approaches her opponents by using clones out of herself, tricking them into thinking it's actually her. The clone was walking right in front of one of the main characters "Corstein" just talking about story related stuff. When Corstein sliced the clone with her own scythe. It just disappeared into smoke, tricking Corstein into thinking that it was actually her. The next clone appears behind Corstein, she does end up grabbing Corstein by the neck, but then Corstein ended up destroying that clone by launching a ghost at it.

After that, another clone appeared. Corstein took it down except that clone of Owena was actually able to make herself look like she was dead instead of just disappearing into smoke. But, surprise. A cylinder hits Corstein out of nowhere, knocking her back and causing her to suddenly land on a boat in the ocean.

So can she only use these abilities in a pocket dimension? Since Foreigner can dimensionally travel.

Yeah. Although she can travel back to where she was before she used BFR and then just BFR her opponents again. That is, if they're in that location. She tried to do that when Abba opened up a portal and dragged Corstein into it, but it turns out that they weren't there. The portal actually took them to Abba's house, which is also where Corstein lives. Meaning that they didn't exactly defeat her, they just escaped from her which is just self-BFR.

I don't think simply un-BFRing yourself is considered self-BFR.

No but they just got a portal to another location. Owena couldn't do anything to them, but they couldn't do anything to Owena either because they were outside of both her pocket dimension and each others range. Meaning that they just fled from the fight, nothing else.

Well in that case, she portals back to where she started, now what?

You mean foreigner goes back to where she started?

Well then Owena goes back too and just banishes her back into her pocket dimension.

There's no limit to how many times can do it.

She has limitless stamina too so she won't get tired.

After smacking Owena a few times as she does this, I imagine Vayla will eventually stop trying.

So how does she actually plan on putting Vayla down, though?

I mean I was thinking that she could continuingly squish her against the walls, floor or roof with the stone cylinders once every second and getting her stuck in black slime every now and then. I mean she's only got Mid-Low regen, but IDK on whether Vayla's time manipulation and immortality could counter that or not.

Peppypony said:
IDK. Does Vayla have anyway of taking Owena down?
Attacking her could put her down, probably. The fullest extent of Vayla's mid-low is unknown, but it's likely much higher, considering she not only regenerates faster than most servants, but has multiple ways to survive and come back from near-dead states that other servants would be offed by. Mid would be a fair assumption.

(I thought I put in Low-Mid; I changed it to Mid.)

Ummmm... Are you allowed to change powers or abilities during matches (Unless the power or ability you're adding doesn't help your character win the match at all)?

Peppypony said:
Ummmm... Are you allowed to change powers or abilities during matches (Unless the power or ability you're adding doesn't help your character win the match at all)?
The description said 'near-dead state', that part didn't change. And near-dead is automatically above Mid-Low- specifically, in the range of Low-Mid to Mid, depending on context.

If you have a problem with it, that's fine, but it's not exactly new information.

Aaaah I see.

Well if that's the case then no. I don't have a problem with it. I'm perfectly fine with it, no hard feelings. :3

So is there anyway of Vayla taking Owena down?

Attacking her. What stops Vayla from simply damaging her down?

If her magical forcefield breaks down, Vayla still has high-mid regen to deal with.

If Vayla has any hax that involves touching the opponents in order for it to work, she would need to break down Owena's magical forcefield in order to use it otherwise the forcefield just blocks it off.

If Vayla has any of that kinda hax, if she uses it while Owena's forcefield is up and the forcefield blocks it. Would she just assume that the hax doesn't even work against her at all?

Also, would she have anyway of knowing about Owena's forcefield?

I imagine that hitting the forcefield multiple times is a good indicator that there is a forcefield present.

Vayla has quite a lot of speed, and with Kiri shredding the durability of the forcefield, Foreigner will break it down with a fair bit of comfort.

Regen has never been a problem for her Legend for a reason; once her opponent is weakened and broken down, she's very likely to consume their soul on the bat, and/or use her Consortium Flames to erase her as she sees her regenerating.

She doesn't really have much hax besides the Flames, which are counterable via mana anyways. They are just harder to dispel once you're a pile of mush.

Seems like she attacks the old-fashioned way, breaks or erases the forcefield, then her wincon would to be to beat the undead canine down and either eat the soul, or erase her completely.

Also, I don't see High Mid on her profile.

In A&M Faction yes. But only because no canine in the verse has even been able to tank hits this strong without a forcefielfd around them. Otherwise, no because the forcefield is invisible. Even all the damage that been done to the forcefield and it's so skin tight that even every single piece of a canines fur are capable of moving in the wind. Your eyes wouldn't even be able to see that they have the forcefield around them until they are broken. Has she ever erased a forcefield before BTW?

I still don't know on whether continuingly squish her against the walls, floor or roof with the stone cylinders once every second and getting her stuck in black slime every now and then is gonna take Vayla down though. If it doesn't then yes I think Vayla should be able to win this. I mean she can boost her speed afterall so that could totally give Owena a lower chance to take her own via that.

It's listed on Undead Canine Physiology which is also listed on her profile.

Given her Magic Detection, Vayla will be able to identify a forcefield pretty easily. As well, the wrongly named Flames consume matter and the soul, including the mind and magic. They are unstable and can implode if directly targetted with raw mana and magic, however.

Vayla's one of the fastest characters in One Shots, and has some of the best feats when it comes to dodging and weaving around attacks. Pillars and what-not would probably have trouble landing, and even if it does, she really does not care about what state her body is in at all until she is physically unable to fight due to Magical Girl shenanigans. So even if one were to rip out her insides, she'd just keep on coming.

Alright then. Does she start off with the flames? If she does then this is probably a stomp. If she doesn't then yeah my vote goes to Vayla.

She doesn't spam them, as anyone with magic can sorta dispel them by looking at them, with some mana used. But once she notices the opponent has trouble with them, she'll use them more.

Vote Foreigner.

Mkay. Just one more needed- maybe put it in the OP?

Time to find another match or something.

Especially High 6-C, but I can't find anything besides Castle Chaos.

Nope! You're not! :3

If another person votes during grace period, then that means it can be added right away!

Back