• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I asked tho if someone is else doing it, I don't disturb their work. Edit error can happen if two are editing at the same time.
I mean yeah bit by bit we are but it's really only me and @Pain_to12 working on it and neither of us are doing edits currently so you're fine

I asked tho if someone is else doing it, I don't disturb their work. Edit error can happen if two are editing at the same time.
You are fine to work on it, you can just try to say what you are edited after you are done.
Just a summary is okay, something like, I fixed the abilities session for kurono e.t.c.

I'm sorry but how do you add tabbers to a sandbox?

I also want to propose renaming the verse page from "Ene no Shoubutai" to "Fire Force"
since literally that is the popular name. Thoughts?

Also I have added the new 6-A+ calc to the verse page

Last edited:
One last thing before I start editing the mid-tiers that already have a profile on the wiki, the new key they are getting, should it be just "Final Arc" or "Final Cataclysm"
or who has a better idea

Also, if there is any profile that you need help with (I am not familiar with the verse, so I only can help you edit the format and style it and fix some issues), I am here

Also, if there is any profile that you need help with (I am not familiar with the verse, so I only can help you edit the format and style it and fix some issues), I am here
Practically the profiles in the sandbox
The images are not showing and I can't seem to see why

I will update all the necessary pages AP section by today so we can put that behind us
For characters like shinra make sure to extend the justifications beyond just the cslc and explain relevant feats and scaling we already established and accepted

Finished Editing Benimaru, Shinra and Arthur page
Please check them out for errors, I will continue the rest later, also the pages needs references

Finished Editing Benimaru, Shinra and Arthur page
Please check them out for errors, I will continue the rest later, also the pages needs references
Screenshot_20220822-033132_Chrome.jpg

What's up with the quotation marks?

Yeah there's absolutely bare minimum justifications on Shinra's profile it's the same as the blog and only link the calcs and doesn't have proper justifications for the rest of his AP and speed sections

Yeah there's absolutely bare minimum justifications on Shinra's profile it's the same as the blog and only link the calcs and doesn't have proper justifications for the rest of his AP and speed sections
We discussed the scaling in number here so this just should include those justifications naturally but instead it's left just bare bones so it looks bad
It is only the SBM key that lacks proper justification, there is not much to add to the other keys, or do you have suggestions?

Arthurs AP section also is just incomplete tbh dragon was a tanky even before adolla was closer so he should even just normally have a lower end section mentioned like Town level up to Multi cont
It is only the SBM key that lacks proper justification
Nah they're all bare aside from the first one and don't list any notable combat feats that soldify AP and indicate the scaling chain aside from just having calcs

There's nothing about shinra being above arthur and dragon who could do such and such or just mentions the moon thing but doesn't even mention faerie

Well i went through Shinra's, Arthur's and Benimaru's profiles and revised them somewhat.
  1. I've fixed some grammar mistakes made on the profiles, Shinra's profile specifically had the most mistakes made on it.
  2. I've fixed the formatting of the tiers, for some reason Shinra's profile had "Planet Level" in the tier section instead of "5-B" which was weird.
  3. I've added the correct formatting for tiers, so they'll show in the listing for each specific tier (Shinrabansho Man will show up in Tier 5/ 5-B category while base Shinra will show up in Tier 7/7-C and 7-A category)
  4. I've categorized all the newly added abilities to the profiles, so you don't have to do that yourself.
That's all the changes i've made to the profiles.

So, coming to me now.
We should not be fixing the pages all at once slowly.
Let us take a page and fix it all at once.
Going slowly causes errors on the pages and then we overlook it with the intention that, we will fix it in the end. I don't think that is the best course of action.

So the currrent To-Do list
1. Upload all the illegal scans to Imgur (I will do this)
2. Put references on the current pages or help point out the chapters and someone else do the references for this pages
  • Benimaru
  • Sho
  • Shinra
  • Arthur
  • Captain Burns
These are pages currently updated

By tomorrow the Imgur scans should be ready

Back