• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FINDING VALID FIRE FORCE FEATS. oh boy!! It’s a tough one.

PrinceofPein

Username Only
In the last few months, we have been finding a feat for final arc for the Mid tiers of Fire Force, and well here are some beautiful ones.

N.B. The scans below and the explanations are narrative wise not precise for the words I linked them to.

1. We have Maki taking control of and stopping the entire energy Charon absorbed from hinamawa attacks Charon absorbed something above his pay grade and well started to overload and decided to blow everything up. A far stronger Charon than the one that could absorb a High 6A energy. Basically the energy absorbed here is already way above that and he was going to detonate it all and Maki could stop the energy and Hinamawa did the deflecting. He attacked Dragon with the attack and sent him flying into space. Admittedly, Arthur said an attack like that won’t even scratch Dragon, so well means Dragon is above anything they can ever do.
Well not sure what such an attack will grant, but it is way above H6A, as all the pyrokinetics gets stronger with each pillar that appears and that was after the 8th pillar so given all of them are way stronger than they were previously, which will include an increase in Charon’s ability. And since such attack can’t be quantified accurately, it is supposed to be a supporting feat and I wanted to place it at the end of the thread, but I decided to arrange the thread in order of how and when the feat happened.
So this is not the feat the mid tier will be scaling to, but it is a nice supporting feat for them.

2. Another feat for Maki
Faerie ability works by increasing the mass of an object or decreasing it.
Faerie increased the moon’s mass enough for it to start dropping to earth.
Well Nobody except Sho knows how Faerie ability works, so I will also go with that here.
All everyone could see was that the moon was falling towards earth. Obi asked Maki and Hinamawa to do something, and Hinamawa told maki to deflect the falling moon. Immediately she tried to do that she was crushed by the mass of the moon, Although she did push it back for some moments there.

That’s not the feat, the feat is the fact that she can deflect a falling moon, and the only reason why she could not deflect the moon was because faerie already increased the moon to become equal or greater than the mass of the earth, according to how his abilities work.
She was shocked to find out that the moon has a higher mass than she bargained for.

While Maki could actually hold on for a while after she was initially pushed back the feat is the fact that she was sure that she could deflect a falling moon and yes it’s a valid statement. Coupled with the fact that she could hold on to the moon with an increased mass for a moment.
So that’s should warrant an “at least 5C“ Rating.

But we have one more feat(statement), this one is straightforward and from another mid-tier in Fire Force.

3. Juggernaut
Company 2 captain asked Juggernaut if Juggernaut could shoot down the moon, the reply was not “No” but “It is out of range”. And by the time it’s in his range of shot, it will be too close to earth and then it would be too late as it would cause damage to earth either way.
So well this is another “5-C” statement.

So I propose we scale the mid-tiers to this feats and statements, as it is consistently shown they are around that level of power.
So basically everyone who scales to Maki, Hinamawa and Juggernaut gets 5-C.

That’s all, please go easy on me.

Last edited:
Don't Agree with Charon absorbing a High 6-A blast, there's alot more to what he does, He absorbs the Kinetic Energy of the Attack, rather than the what vaporized a portion of the moon

Don't Agree with Charon absorbing a High 6-A blast, there's alot more to what he does, He absorbs the Kinetic Energy of the Attack, rather than the what vaporized a portion of the moon
Sigh, I don’t even know what you are saying.
But if it is about Charon H6A feat been invalid? Well make a CRT. This is not the thread for that and this is derailing.

Sigh, I don’t even know what you are saying.
But if it is about Charon H6A feat been invalid? Well make a CRT. This is not the thread for that and this is derailing.
I'll explain more in depth when I get home, but I've already gone over this before

These seem alright but what's bothering me is the size of the moon... why does it have a face and appears small? This could just be the shot/angle but it just looks small and not the
actually moon. Now I don't know the series at all so if you could give me some detail on the moon being like that, it would be helpful.

These seem alright but what's bothering me is the size of the moon... why does it have a face and appears small? This could just be the shot/angle but it just looks small and not the
actually moon. Now I don't know the series at all so if you could give me some detail on the moon being like that, it would be helpful.
The Soul Eater/Fire Force Moon isn't the size of our IRL Moon.

It's indeed the real moon its just changed appearance due to some warping based off people's sorta cognition of the moon(if I'm remembering correctly), if you know Soul Eater essentially fire force is the prequel to that and that's the same moon

I agree with all except No. 3

as it could also imply that he wants to try but couldn't due to his range, regardless of whether he could destroy it or not

The Soul Eater/Fire Force Moon isn't the size of our IRL Moon.
It's indeed the real moon its just changed appearance due to some warping based off people's sorta cognition of the moon(if I'm remembering correctly), if you know Soul Eater essentially fire force is the prequel to that and that's the same moon
I was about to compare it to Soul Eater, thanks for the info.

This is just the unique artstyle, we clearly see it's still the same size as normal when compared to Earth
VMIdRG8.jpg

qAk8EqK.jpg

While not necessarily a disagreement, is there an official statement regarding this or is it something that we just assume?
The Soul Eater Moon is inside the Earth's atmosphere, and we have direct shots of the cast next to some of its features like its teeth here and then a wide shot here.

Here's another close shot. And here.

The Soul Eater Moon is inside the Earth's atmosphere, and we have direct shots of the cast next to some of its features like its teeth here and then a wide shot here.
Eh I mean that's kinda by the time of soul eater tho as it's clearly not that close rn and certainly not that small

It’s the same moon as that of soul eater like others have said
While it was portrayed to be smaller in soul eater, it was not so in FF as their perception of the moon changed not the moon itself.
So we cannot use the size provided in soul eater but go with what was strictly shown in FF

It’s the same moon as that of soul eater like others have said
While it was portrayed to be smaller in soul eater, it was not so in FF as their perception of the moon changed not the moon itself.
So we cannot use the size provided in soul eater but go with what was strictly shown in FF
Err, the Moon itself did change to match their perceptions.

We even have shots of the Moon being small in Fire Force. And since it is the same Moon in Soul Eater, it must be that small.

It was moved into the atmosphere in Fire Force though.
Still though it literally changed between chapters 298 and 299 when shinra changed the world prior 299 in 298 it looked like this

Afterwards it looked like this

Err, the Moon itself did change to match their perceptions.

We even have shots of the Moon being small in Fire Force. And since it is the same Moon in Soul Eater, it must be that small.
It was never portrayed as small as that of Soul Eater,
And the size of the moon after the change was inconsistent only when it shown up close during the fall.
All outer space shot of the moon shows it as the actual size of the OG moon.

Well this can go on in circles to avoid that, what do you suggest we can do?

Still though it literally changed between chapters 298 and 299 when shinra changed the world prior 299 in 298 it looked like this

Afterwards it looked like this

This kind of shows that the change happened after shinrabanshoman does his reality warping.
So it does not really affect the OP claims

Back