• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FIRE FORCE SCALING THREAD and other Miscellaneous

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceofPein

Username Only
I decided make this a CRT so we can avoid future problems and get things done step by step, so as not to cluster up future threads and also this is supposed to be simple

SECTION A
CHARACTERS THAT DONT HAVE PROFILES YET THAT WILL BE GETTING ONE.

1. Arrow
2. Assault
3. Dragon
4. Evangelist
5. Faerie
6. Giovanni
7. God
8. Inca
9. Iris
10. Konro
11. Nataku son
12. Ogun
13. Kurono
14. Juggernaut
15. Hibachi Shinmon

SECTION B (scaling chain)
This is simple, this is deciding who scales to who and who will end up scaling to what feat, and there are some controversial ones so I will put the reasons in front.

LOW TIERS

1. Iris
2. Inca
3. Giovanni
4. Konro
5. Karim flam (tbh I prefer if his profile will be deleted)

MID TIERS
1. Arrow (could match hinamawa)
2. Assault (could one shot hinamawa, maki and Obi)
3. Maki
4. Hinamawa
5. Juggernaut
6. Captain Obi
7. Nataku son
8. Charon
9. Ogun

HIGH TIERS
1. Dragon
2. Faerie (could increase the moon’s mass to be equal to earth’s mass)
3. Arthur
4. Joker (considered to be one of the strongest of mankind just like his doppelgänger)
5. Captain burns (could one shot joker’s doppelgänger that could defeat joker and also considered to be one of humanity strongest)

GOD TIERS
1. Benimaru (one shotted his own doppelgänger that could have destroyed earth with his Nichirin and considered the doppelgänger too weak)
2. Hibachi shinmon (could fight Benimaru)
3. Kurono (considered as someone who is strong enough to fight Benimaru and could fight Benimaru doppelgänger and take hits from him without been able to use his power)
4. Sho (one shotted Faerie and also could take hits from Haumea)
5. Shinra (he is the protagonist, cope)
6. Haumea
7. God(he is God)

Well that’s the scaling chain and who will scale to who. This thread is not to discuss the feats in question, it is to discuss the scaling chain so feel free to bring your agreement and disagreement and addition and subtractions.

N.B. None of the Doppelgängers should be getting their own profiles except hibachi since his only appearance was as a doppelgänger, the rest get a key for their doppelgängers

god is what is called adolla or the evangelist, and shinra banshoman, who is sho and his mother together

why didn't you say death? that's what it is, death, also shinra is more powerful than him, or at least as powerful as him,becauseliterally shinra gave him his physical form and he gave him his powers, and shinra used only a part of his powers, he didn't even fight seriously

Didn't he get outclassed and himself commenting on how the comparisons between benimaru was ridiculous?
Because he could not use his own powers that’s why and that does not change the fact that he took hits from a 5B, you don’t take hits from someone unless you scale
Faerie (Large Planet level)<Post-Catalyst Base Shinra<=Dragon=Arthur<Doppel Benimaru<<<Benimaru<Evangelist<God Haumea<<<Shinrabanshomon

All I have to say
Thanks this is accurate asf

Because he could not use his own powers that’s why and that does not change the fact that he took hits from a 5B, you don’t take hits from someone unless you scale
So he got 5-B durability, I gotta re read the chapters again to better understand the context

why didn't you say death? that's what it is, death, also shinra is more powerful than him, or at least as powerful as him
He was called God and that’s why shinra called him
He was created by shinra and not through the evangelist, despair or through shinrabanshoman. So I am just saying this statement of your is wrong
god is what is called adolla or the evangelist, and shinra banshoman, who is sho and his mother together

i dont agree with casual attacks from beni's doppelganger being 5-b. He has to go all out to be 5-b
He is most likely higher than 5B but that would be for AP thread. This is to determine who scales
And Kurono scales
He could not use his ability either for defense or offense and he could still take hits from Beni 2, so that’s that

My current idea of how god tier scaling would go (Not everyone):

Faerie:
5-B
(Moon drop feat).

Base Dragon | Armored Dragon
At Least High 6-A, likely Higher (Survived Charon’s blast without any injury, which is stronger than the moon crater one. Called a continent Splitter) | At least 5-B, likely Higher (Should be stronger than Faerie and his loss is considered impossible to imagine by Faerie himself)

Base Arthur (Post game training) | Star Ring Arthur
At Least High 6-A, likely Higher could damage and match Base Dragon) | At least 5-B, likely Higher (Matched and eventually beat Armoured Dragon).

Benimaru
At least 5-B, likely far Higher (Is considered the strongest, one shot his doppleganger, which is born from all the thoughts of humanity's idea of the strongest being, states that humanity's idea of the strongest is weaker than he is).

Base Shinra | Shinrabanshimon
5-B
(Stopped moon drop feat) | At least 5-B, likely far Higher (More powerful than Hanmua (Evangelist fused), reverted the earth back to normal)

Hanmua (Evangelist fused)
At least 5-B, likely far Higher (stronger than Benimaru and set the world ablaze creating a “second star”)

Sho
At least 5-B (Could keep up with Base Shinra, beat Faerie)

Faerie (Large Planet level)<Post-Catalyst Base Shinra<=Dragon=Arthur<Doppel Benimaru<<<Benimaru<Evangelist<God Haumea<<<Shinrabanshomon

All I have to say
My current idea of how god tier scaling would go (Not everyone):

Faerie:
5-B
(Moon drop feat).

Base Dragon | Armored Dragon
At Least High 6-A, likely Higher (Survived Charon’s blast without any injury, which is stronger than the moon crater one. Called a continent Splitter) | At least 5-B, likely Higher (Should be stronger than Faerie and his loss is considered impossible to imagine by Faerie himself)

Base Arthur (Post game training) | Star Ring Arthur
At Least High 6-A, likely Higher could damage and match Base Dragon) | At least 5-B, likely Higher (Matched and eventually beat Armoured Dragon).

Benimaru
At least 5-B, likely far Higher (Is considered the strongest, one shot his doppleganger, which is born from all the thoughts of humanity's idea of the strongest being, states that humanity's idea of the strongest is weaker than he is).

Base Shinra | Shinrabanshimon
5-B
(Stopped moon drop feat) | At least 5-B, likely far Higher (More powerful than Hanmua (Evangelist fused), reverted the earth back to normal)

Hanmua (Evangelist fused)
At least 5-B, likely far Higher (stronger than Benimaru and set the world ablaze creating a “second star”)

Sho
This essentially says it all tbh without going even further into things

Sho

Not so sure that Sho should be scaling to 5-B. Faerie doesn't have 5-B durability, and I'd need to see feats of Sho being comparable to Shinra in AP.

Actually Kurono shouldn't scale to Beni either.
You will need to state reasons for this
Not so sure that Sho should be scaling to 5-B. Faerie doesn't have 5-B durability, and I'd need to see feats of Sho being comparable to Shinra in AP.
I don’t really Care about the value or rating but Sho could one shot faerie so he scales far above faerie
And sho and shinra never fought or anything like that but sho fought Haumea and took lots of hits from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back