• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Light Manipulation (With Moonlight),
Forcefield Creation (Able to control a 4 meter wide force field of heat around him allowing him to stop attacks),
Do you have the scans or can you get them?

Although these are fine to add if you can get the chapter number, can you add them properly?
You can add them, then I will add the references, as long as you can get the chapter number from where these abilities came from.

One question: will the Great Old Ones and those who scale to them be cross-scaled to Fire Force's 5-B feats? I feel like they should. I don't know how much you guys have completed, so I'm not sure if you haven't gotten around to it yet or if you don't think they should be scaled.

One question: will the Great Old Ones and those who scale to them be cross-scaled to Fire Force's 5-B feats? I feel like they should. I don't know how much you guys have completed, so I'm not sure if you haven't gotten around to it yet or if you don't think they should be scaled.
Nah just fire force characters and death from soul eater
Also, I'm willing to help with anything if you want me to
Well what is need is scans
Or rather do you know how to use imgur?

How come characters like Excalibur and Kishin Asura won't scale?

And yeah, I can use Imgur.
So when I get to my phone, I am going to send some scans, they are linked to a mangasite, I need them in imgur instead
and holy shit they are a lot.
Another thing that needs help is referencing the pages.
And that will be all for the clean up, I will do the major works

By the way, practically all the characters that can destroy infernals and doppelgangers should have an ability that has to do with destroying ideal, thought or conceptual beings.
for example,mari kusakabe,is the doppleganger of the evangelist(the evangelist is despair,and mari is hope)is even stated by sho, that the concepts of the people of the past,make shinra the projection of the concept of hero.
also,there is the fact that benimaru ,Who is consider the strongest and the king of destruction,has a doppleganger that is the embodiment of the strongest,this is say,Multiple times.
He even says that he is the strongest that people imagine,even the original benimaru is stronger than what humanity considers the strongest.

So, in reality, dopplegangers are ideal/conceptual beings. and also, infernals are dopplegangers (incomplete so to speak) so from the beginning, fire force has, whatever is given to those who have the ability to do that

Aren't Infernals just created by concepts, but not necessarily the concepts themselves? Like, when Benimaru defeated his doppelganger, he didn't destroy the very concept of strength. I might just be misinterpreting what Conceptual Manipulation means though.

Aren't Infernals just created by concepts, but not necessarily the concepts themselves? Like, when Benimaru defeated his doppelganger, he didn't destroy the very concept of strength. I might just be misinterpreting what Conceptual Manipulation means though.
they're abstract existence not really a concept but more so the perception of what other characters perceive them as.

doppelgangers are humanity's idea of a specific person.
In this case, mari is hope, because she is perceived as hope (and as a virgin)
and when a doppleganger tries to enter reality, combustion occurs, which forms an infernal, so there is no difference between an infernal or a doppleganger, both are abstract beings

Not sure why this wasn’t done already, but they all
should have resistance to heat manip and radiation

What is left to do? I don't know how many of the original goals of this thread were met, but there are still a ton of issues on the pages that I want to fix.

I thought I had more problems, but looking through most of them have I guess been fixed. The main thing for me is Arthur's profile. His 5-B key doesn't actually justify 5-B, but I wrote a better justification a while ago so we can just use that. The other thing is his key is in the wrong place. It should be after powers and abilities.

I thought I had more problems, but looking through most of them have I guess been fixed. The main thing for me is Arthur's profile. His 5-B key doesn't actually justify 5-B, but I wrote a better justification a while ago so we can just use that. The other thing is his key is in the wrong place. It should be after powers and abilities.
Just apply your justification to the page you can do that

Back