• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Force: Maki and Tamaki (?) Upgrade

Yo! alright imma make this short and sweet so lets do this. In the recent anime episode and what had happen in the manga Litch said that the explosions from the infernal would destroy the Nethers and Tokyo City (goodness thats scary) but there were also some things that he said that caught my interest

Maki Oze:
Litch says the only person who can control the explosion is Maki Oze

Tamaki Kotatsu:
Where Litch is explaining about Maki controlling the explosion, at the end of his sentence is where the tiny translated words say that Tamaki will survive because of her Heat Resistance

Now then, idk what you guys will do with information and idk how this will also affect Tamaki since apparently her heat resistance is what would keep her alive but give me ya thoughts

If she can resist the explosion because of her fire and heat resistence, she get her durability upgraded against fire and heat attacks. Just like in MHA

Wait it just clicked to me but Tamaki was able to hits from that one woman who used a fire whip while everyone was chopped to bits. Its not TOO much to say that her durability also plays a part

Ehhh, it’s kinda iffy

Not sure if we should scale them to nuking Tokyo City, but honestly wouldn’t be surprised

The context of this feat implies that the underground foundation would be destroyed which leads to Tokyo crumbling. It's not outright nuking a City.
Litch says the only person who can control the explosion is Maki Oze
It's her ability to control the flames as a second generation, I think 7-C is enough for her to control flames of that level.
As for Tamaki she already has heat resistance.

Back