• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Force Cosmology Blog Acceptance Thread!

I’m not entirely sure that Adolla “physically exist” in the sense Matireya’s arguing it, it seems like (could be wrong, he’d have to explain more in-depth on what he meant) he’s arguing that Adolla exist as the “perceptions and thoughts” of the unconscious mass from an ontological level, appealing to the “reality” itself being “imaginary”. The existence of objects or entities with physicality within said dimension isn’t innate evidence against the dimension itself being “unreal” since there’s “levels of existence” to every object when examined under a metaphysical context.

For example; objects or entities can be “real” on a physical level, as in, be composed of physical matter, but be “unreal”, or have “unreal” properties on an ontological level, as in, be an “illusory” existence conceptually, fundamentally etc. So i wouldn’t necessarily say just because physical entities can exist within the dimension it means the dimension physically exists. But Maitreya also brought up the counter that these characters aren’t even physically existing within Adolla, but rather, only their mental’s are transported, which would completely counter the “physical” part of your argument if true, even disregarding my argument.

I’ve already counted the “not real” argument already, so i won’t beat a dead horse again.

Not to mention the scans of list of people pain threatened to share are probably going to be those who needed a link between the physical and Adolla world (also known as an Adolla link) for their mental (not even physical) bodies to enter.

Rest easy now, @Deceived3596.
BldGp9A.png

and then people say fire force is just planet level,i proof is outerversal(not using vsbw)and now is gonna be low multiversal in vsbw.

"Pain without love Pain, I can't get enough, Pain, I like it rough' Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all" - Deceived

I’m not addressing anything above this message since you’ve already conceded that Fire Force’s universe is universal in-size and time. You’re still wrong however on why you believe these are reaches, or just flowery language within the context of the size of the Fire Force universe. Like, objectively wrong in my honest assessment. I’m just not explaining why you’re wrong because it would needlessly extend this post when it doesn’t need to be extended.

I’m not entirely sure that Adolla “physically exist” in the sense Matireya’s arguing it, it seems like (could be wrong, he’d have to explain more in-depth on what he meant) he’s arguing that Adolla exist as the “perceptions and thoughts” of the unconscious mass from an ontological level, appealing to the “reality” itself being “imaginary”. The existence of objects or entities with physicality within said dimension isn’t innate evidence against the dimension itself being “unreal” since there’s “levels of existence” to every object when examined under a metaphysical context.

For example; objects or entities can be “real” on a physical level, as in, be composed of physical matter, but be “unreal”, or have “unreal” properties on an ontological level, as in, be an “illusory” existence conceptually, fundamentally etc. So i wouldn’t necessarily say just because physical entities can exist within the dimension it means the dimension physically exists. But Maitreya also brought up the counter that these characters aren’t even physically existing within Adolla, but rather, only their mental’s are transported, which would completely counter the “physical” part of your argument if true, even disregarding my argument.

I’ve already counted the “not real” argument already, so i won’t beat a dead horse again.

The current existence of the space tears isn’t evidence that Adolla and the Fire Force universe share the same space-times because Adolla’s already “linked” with the Fire Force universe even before the merge happens, with it being directly stated so. So the explanation provided by Maitreya holds true given this context, especially when Adolla itself is treated as a separate, higher dimension compared to the Fire Force universe.

I’ve already addressed this exact argument to an ad nauseam amount of times. I'm not going to address it again, I'll just link the posts which address this exact argument above.

Tldr: Just because Adolla shares the same past as our world doesn't mean Adolla shares the same space-time continuum since Adolla's existence is contingent on mankind's unconscious thoughts and perceptions. If mankind, within a specific point of time (say 250 years ago) perceived earth, and everything on it as x, y and z. Then Adolla, within that same specific time, would contain x, y and z. That's my entire point.

Maitreya addressed the physical aspect in his post, so i wont here. Also I’ve already addressed the “since Adolla’s non-physical, it means you can’t give it a tier” which is bogus in my opinion, and I’ve explained why in this exact post above.

Can you explain in more-depth what “separate for infinite time” actually means?, does it mean that for timelines to be considered separate there needs to be an infinite differential in time between both timelines?, like the actual page itself doesn’t explain this well at all.

Can’t comment on if the merge happened across all of time, idk myself.

No they don’t because they aren’t using the entirely of Adolla, an infinite structure can give out finite power to those who tap into it, it would require a higher preponderance of evidence to assert that just tapping into Adolla means you’re tapping into the entire structure, rather than just a finite sub-sect of it. It’s like saying you’re Tier 2 because you’re able to damage a finite amount of space and time of a Tier 2 structure, it’s actual nonsense.

Everything that I haven't addressed in this post is because either Maitreya addressed it just fine, as in I don't have any new information/arguments to present, or I agree with Pain on them.

Also i'll address that abomination of a bible later, addressing it in this post would've made an already long post even longer when it just isn't needed.
spidey.jpg

On a serious note the only thing that I agree with Pain on is that you've taken some liberties when it comes to your usage of hyperbole / paraphrasing. Which is overall allowed to show your own interpretation, but I'd heavily recommend toning that aspect down a little.

Refer to one of Deceived's CRT's, he'll often paraphrase but not to the point where it contradicts the statement itslef. For instance, your usage of the Kishin madness statement is uh, well bad. The statement is rendered null in the same very sentence with the "abundant as water." part. like that is a very blatant hyperbolic statement that literally contradicts Madness being infinite.

You can definitely argue that Madness is infinite but like the scan you used in the OP in particular definitely isn't the scan you'd want to be using for legitimacy.

On a serious note the only thing that I agree with Pain on is that you've taken some liberties when it comes to your usage of hyperbole / paraphrasing. Which is overall allowed to show your own interpretation, but I'd heavily recommend toning that aspect down a little.

Refer to one of Deceived's CRT's, he'll often paraphrase but not to the point where it contradicts the statement itslef. For instance, your usage of the Kishin madness statement is uh, well bad. The statement is rendered null in the same very sentence with the "abundant as water." part. like that is a very blatant hyperbolic statement that literally contradicts Madness being infinite.

You can definitely argue that Madness is infinite but like the scan you used in the OP in particular definitely isn't the scan you'd want to be using for legitimacy.
Ok valid critique.

My only point to note is that the madness being infinite sentiment gets repeated multiple other times through the fight as well. Admittedly I probably should’ve used those statements in tandem with these previous ones to make a more convincingly structured argument. So I’ll take that.

If I did do that then I don’t think the usage of metaphors to convey the meaning of the infinite statement would be a convincing counter as the sentiment is thoroughly repeated.

Based on just reading the blog, it looks solid to me.
Thank you very much. I just wanted to make sure if the metaphysical conceptual time and universe showcased in the Adolla world was sufficient enough groundwork to qualify as its own separate space-time from the main, real physical universe or if needed to be downgraded to like universal+. Thanks for checking it out.

Thank you very much. I just wanted to make sure if the metaphysical conceptual time and universe showcased in the Adolla world was sufficient enough groundwork to qualify as its own separate space-time from the main, real physical universe or if needed to be downgraded to like universal+. Thanks for checking it out.
It is blatantly enough. No need for it to get needlessly obtuse based on a few people's stringencies.

It is blatantly enough. No need for it to get needlessly obtuse based on a few people's stringencies.
Thank you very much for clarifying that for me. Much appreciated. I hope with this as well as the evaluations from both KLOL506 as well as Dalesean027 who both also voiced their support for the blog meeting 2-C evaluation criteria is enough to get the blog passed without anymore issue.

Ok so now that the 2 day grace period is almost over, how should I apply this blog?

Should I just put it as a note somewhere in Shinra’s page or in the verse page itself?

Ok so now that the 2 day grace period is almost over, how should I apply this blog?

Should I just put it as a note somewhere in Shinra’s page or in the verse page itself?
In his and haumea page, it can just go into the merge page instead of the verse page since he's mainly the one affected by it not the rest of the cast.

for the references at the bottom of the blog you can put them in a box with this "{{scroll box|content={{reflist|2}}}}"
e2e2952fe8b7861804fed91b8f03e37e.png

Remove “:” in every title, and add at the end (under “==references==") this code
Rich (BB code):
{{scroll box|content={{reflist|2}}}}

I have applied a notes section to view the cosmology blog in Shinra's and Haumea's profile pages respectively, I will be doing the same to the verse page as well once the thread has been made and accepted.

However this thread can be closed now. Thank you very to all those that helped out.

Back