• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem: Tellius and Magvel´s Base form tiering.

Since last thread, we couldnt find a way to calc the base form of Sacred Stones and the Tellius Games.

I will open this thread to discuss any and all posible ways to calc these character´s base form.

Eirika
Same stats, but not as cool as Ly

IkeRender

Well, if we treat Meteor as a real meteor (which we do for speed) then we can scale PoR and RD to it, since everyone survives via sequel

I have a number questions that may prove useful to the thread if answered.

1. How powerful are Fomortiis' summons/How powerful are Draco Zombies?(IMPORTANT ONE)

2. Would a FE character being mounted increase their speed in any way?

3. How does the range of a move in FE scale to actual range here on the wiki? (If we did this based off of location/game, each game would need to have their own key, because games like Seisen no Keifu's locations are of much larger scale than many other FE games.(More of a question for future profiles)

4. Why do most of the FE characters have Superhuman lifting strength and Stamina, but a select few have Peak Human, or Unknown?(Mildly Important)

Also, Lyn sucks, Eirika gets a horse that's colored blue/gets married, while Lyn just goes shopping for clothes, and gains a lame hobby.

1.-Unknown. But maybe Large Building level by size alone. 2.-Seems like it, but to an unknown amount. 3.-Well, i made a bolting dodgin' calc a couple of days back, i calculated a single "space" based on the average ballista range. which was 800 metters. And if its range is 10 spaces, then each space is 80 metters. 4.-Because Fire Emblem pages are a mess and are mostly ignored or downplayed by certain people. But, it should be acceptable to change every single one of those values to unknown since no one has lifted anything on the series.

Lyn is best girl.

Thanks for(most) of the responses, sorry I didn't know about the ballista range calc btw. I think that at least stamina should be superhuman-level, because in most games, your character can fight for as long as they're alive. I was thinking it was possible for Fe8 Manaketes to be somewhere around6-B(at least Morva and Myrrh), because Morva was one of the heroes who beat Fomortiis, he should scale. Zombie Dragons are dead Manaketes.

Also, Ishtar(Fire Emblem 4) and L'arachel are WAY better than any other FE Girl, especially that hippy looking Lyn.

I'm pretty sure they sealed Formotiis inside of the sacred stone of Grado, it just didn't work the second time

Well lifting strength is generally unimportant compared to striking strength, but there are a few notable lifting feats. One obvious example is Ike being more than capable of weilding a two-handed sword with one hand. Other feats may include the rescue feature; basically being able to fight while carrying another character on your back; albeit speed is haved regardless of weight difference. So it's rather inconsistent.

As for the Draco-Zombies, their attacks actually ignore defense; similar to the Luna tome. I think they should be country level due to durability negation. Myrrh definately seems like country level as well due to the fact than she can potentially one-shot Formotis. I'm unsure if baseforms scale to them though.

Also, for future reference, I'd like to stay on topic. Arguing about The best girl just sounds silly.

Actually, it's Celice, nor Sigurd. And that girl's Julia, or Yuria as her name was originally translated.

I actually haven't touched Heroes yet. Julius is an easy 6-A. His Loptyr tome is the opposite of Naga, and vice-versa. He also uses the Meteor tome. Because Julius is 6-A, Julia, and all of the Major Holy Blood/Holy Weapon users like Seliph, Sigurd, Ishtar, Arvis, Dierdre(In Theory), ect. should somewhat scale. Loptyr also has the ability to halve the attack of the opponent.

Why is Naga being downgraded, she should be superior to plenty of other dragons. Loptyr was an Earth Dragon, and should be even more powerful than Medeus.

Anyways.

Due to size alone, Magvel and Old Elibe should be large building level because they can fight their respective dragons.

Its pretty clear cut, really.

And, i made Alm´s, Celica´s and Seliph´s pages.

They are all unknown.

And i havent plaued FE4 nor Gaiden.

So, please do help me with this.

I could help out with the Gaiden characters; starting with Mila and Doma.

I'll start by saying they're a similar concept to Yune and Ashera where they both have power over half a continent. Introduction here. They appear to be about Country Level from that concept.

Next feat is Alm's father, Rudolf, sealed Mila into the Falcion, same one Alm uses. Considering that Falcion has a Country Level Goddess sealed inside it, and is the only weapon capable of harming Doma, Alm with Falcion would be country level.

As for their base forms, they have fought Draco Zombies, who may be Large Building Level due to sheer size.

So, Tellius, Magvel and Old Elibe are large building? Ill go fix the pages at once.

Also, has anyone of you played FE4? We have a page for Seliph now.

Well, FE4 should be Hypersonic and Large Building level in base (scaling to FE 1-3, which is in the same universe)

Can we all agree on the Akaneia downgrades already so it can be implemented? All 5 of us do agree on it already exept Medeus and Zian

Can somebody summarise why the characters were upgraded to Large Building level?

You should generally get staff approval before making widespread statistics changes.

Due to facing dragons who were ranked as at least Large Building Level due to shear size. But yeah, I like to hear Dark Anine and Reppuzan's thoughts.

Are Grima and Medeus also getting downgraded with Naga/Loptyr? If they all scale to each other, I agree. Also, I've played 2,4, and 5, but my memory of 2 is a little fuzzy.

Well, the downgrades have already been done.

Sorry mate.

Now, should we just close this thread or does anyone have another idea on how to calc Tellius and Magvel´s base forms?

I'm cool with the downgrades, no problem. I just thought that only Naga was being downgraded, It's my fault for not understanding. I think we should keep the thread open in case of something happening. Also, if anybody needs help with data for pages involving Gaiden or Jugdral(Mainly in relation to Holy Blood and Scaling), I can help.

Oh, then we have good news for you.

Most of us have no idea about those games and the pages regarding those games (Alm, Celica, Seliph and Julius) are pretty bare bones at the moment.

Also, we still need to make more pages for both games in general.

So, we need your help there, mate.

B.I.G. Post Incoming.

Bolting and Meteor do not exist in Fire Emblem Gaiden. Nor do they in Awakening, or Fates. Deal with this in any way you want, bombs away. I would say that Gaiden pages should be somewhat smooth sailing outside of monster pages and Mila. I would think that Mila would scale to Ashunerah, due to them both being major deities in Fire Emblem, but something just seems really off about the Falchion being weaker with Marth. Input? Since what's below is what's important, i'll cut to the chase.

MASSIVE SPOILERS:

I put earlier all of the characters in 4 who should directly scale to Julius, and they're all of the Holy Weapon users I know for a fact wielded the respective weapons. I'll be including the twelve crusaders, who are the original wielders of the weapons, along with their descendents with MAJOR Holy Blood, any more notable descendents who should take priority in scaling are bolded. These are not the only users of the holy weapons, as pairings can grant this to some gen 2 children, but these are the most canon(For Example: Other characters can use Forseti if conditions are met, but Ced is the child of Lewyn.) Sorry in advance if anything is messed up.

Also, Generation 1 Units who didn't fight Arvis are questionable(Even if he wasted them.)

Heim(Book of Naga, Dierdre(Only in theory), Julia, )

Baldur(Tyrfing, Sigurd and Seliph) ,

Hezul(Mystletainn, Ares(Actually Wielded it), Eldigan(Father of Ares))

Odo(Balmung, Shannan and any of his descendents.)

Noba(Gae Bolg, Quan(Arguable, was killed before The Battle of Belhalla in the Yied Massacre), Altena)

Dain(Gungnir, Arion and Travant(Travant fought Seliph and the party, Arion could be a likely due to possibly defecting because of Altena.)(UNOBTAINABLE)

Nier(Helswath, Lombard(Only Likely due to him being fought as an enemy against Sigurd), Brian, possibly, but unlikely Danann).(UNOBTAINABLE)

Ulir(Yewfelle, Febail, possibly Brigid(Brigid is really strange, in 4, she's a Sniper, but in 5 she's a Swordmaster who goes by Eyvel. She then promptly gets "Stoned" by Veld(Berdo))

Fala(Valflame(I knew it as Fala Flame)Arvis)(UNOBTAINABLE)

Tordo(Mjölnir, Ishtar, likely Duke Blume)

Blagi(Valkyrie Staff, Claud and whoever his son is?)(Doesn't matter, as the Valkyrie staff has no offensive use. Also, the Blagi Sword exists in 5, but is not tied to Blagi blood.

Julius obviously has Loptyr blood.

Seti(Forseti(AKA Holsety) Lewyn(or Levin), and Ced(Was in 4 and 5)) Also, can I just address the Elephant in the room here. Forseti makes the ūber Spear look like a marshmallow roasting stick. 30 MIGHT is ACTUALLY INSANE. Forseti is at the level of Awakening Pair Up, Gaiden's Grinding and Fe9 Ike, easily.

Leif should scale to this. Raydrik(Main Villain of Thracia 776 could possibly scale as well, Veld(Berdo) gave him a sword with the cursed power of Loptyr. Also, Raydrik turns into the Deadlord Mus, so the Deadlords could possibly scale.(Although the deadlords are not the same people every time).

Manfroy(The puppetmaster of FE4.) and Veld(Berdo) could possibly scale as well, they are dark bishops, Veld(Berdo) being the final boss of Thracia 776, and hold the title for easiest FE Boss(Easier than any of the GBA Bosses, Like Manfroy, the hard part is getting to him) Veld(Berdo) could petrify people with the Stone Tome, and it acts like a death unless if you have the Kia Staff.(That's his entire gimmick, he had no good skills, he had no weapon bonuses, has terrible stats). I liked Veld(Berdo)'s theme though, but most FE bosses have a cooler one.

There's all of the characters that should be(or are possibly) somewhere in the ballpark Julius/Loptyr level by scaling. I wouldn't recommend making profiles for all of these guys. At All. Basically, bolded characters are a priority, and anybody else can be made on a whim. Unlikely characters(Such as Lombard) probably shouldn't be touched, unless if somebody more knowledgeable on FE4 than myself can help with the making of the profiles. Sorry this is a little messy, and hope this helps with anything.

Sounds good.

I always thought Awakening got that speed stat because Chrom dodged a lightning bolt or something on a cutscene, tho.

good job as always.

So, whats the next step? Which pages should be made asap?

Awakening, Gaiden, and Fates got that speed due to scaling to Mystery of the Emblem, which did have Meteor (Awakening and Gaiden due to being in the same universe, and Fates due to scaling to Awakening)

Probably Sigurd, Arvis, and Julia. If you need help with those pages I can do most of the work and make an outline of it.

Back