• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem: Tellius and Magvel´s Base form tiering.

It is probably best if you ask Reppuzan and Darkanine to give input here first.

I can't comment on FE4 as I haven't played it.

I've played through The Sacred Stones multiple times though, so I can evaluate anything through there.

That said, I don't think Draco-Zombies should automatically be upgraded to Country level. They're much weaker than Formortiis, and while a bigger threat than fodder monsters, they're ultimately mere obstacles to be forced aside with only a few exceptions.

We decided to have the Draco-Zombies ranked as large building level due to shear size. As with the base forms scaling to them.

Okay. Thank you for the input.

I'm personally fine with Draco-Zombies being Large Building as well, it's very consistent with other feats in the series.

Okay. The issue seems to have been decided then.

Haven't played PoR or RD yet, but Draco Zombies being Large Building for FE8 seems great in my opinion

Back