• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion thread: New Forum, New Mystery of the Emblem

Maybe it's just me but I always interpreted it as him preempting Lucina's arrival in specific which is why he lost his powers and him being able to do what Naga and Anankos can seemed plausible on top of the Future Past stuff which made me think he could do that, Though as a random loose tertiary peace of media I remember in Project X Zone2 he would create Space Time Portals like Naga's throughout the game to send Risen but i'll admit that source probably can't support the canon whatsoever but I remember thinking it was interesting when I played it

Last edited:
I'll also add add Donnel to the revisions, no way my boy has abilities like Ignis, Rally Spetrum, Rightfull King and Anathema in his profiles even with differents classes.

Yea I think someone just copied pasted the Morgan Profile skills on that one, Oh yea while we're redoing skills on profiles I've been meaning to ask if Counter should be Damage Transferal not Attack Reflection since it doesn't send attacks back it's makes enemies receive the damage you took without going through their defenses

Last edited:
Yea I think someone just copied pasted the Morgan Profile skills on that one, Oh yea while we're redoing skills on profiles I've been meaning to ask if Counter should be Damage Transferal not Attack Reflection since it doesn't send attacks back it's makes enemies receive the damage you took without going through their defenses
Yep, it should be Damage Transferal

I've been wondering are the critical hit considered canon ? Some profiles features them, other don't.

And should we gives a form of Dimensional storage to the characters (except for Gaiden/Echoes char who can sadly only carry one weapon.) .

Back