• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion thread: New Forum, New Mystery of the Emblem

Interesting.

Like mentioned before, we should do a full re-evaluation for the Magvel characters, clear up any doubt about the use of the earthquake feat so this can be applied whenever it gets enough evaluations.

There goes my Princess Punt Vs. Eirika thread from like 2 years ago...I was probably 6 votes from grace too...
Yea. After thinking through it again, I think they should be able to scale to it. Even though Fomortiis himself didn’t cause the earthquake, according to Lyon, and the ancient scrolls he found, the Fire Emblem (and by extension, Fomortiis’ power) has the power to stop the earthquake. This was before the Dark Stone even existed, so he wasn’t manipulated by Fomortiis at this stage.

Yea. After thinking through it again, I think they should be able to scale to it. Even though Fomortiis himself didn’t cause the earthquake, according to Lyon, and the ancient scrolls he found, the Fire Emblem (and by extension, Fomortiis’ power) has the power to stop the earthquake. This was before the Dark Stone even existed, so he wasn’t manipulated by Fomortiis at this stage.
It's odd, I swear I remember the reveal of Fomortiis having planned the earthquake as part of the grand plan...I must simply be mistaken.

But if the Earthquake could be stopped by the Fire Emblem, I think there's a pretty safe case to still get the same basic scaling then as long as we produce the scans for it.

With that in mind, I assume since it still scales through Fomortiis and the Fire Emblem, it would only scale to users of the various sacred weapons still?

Back