• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion thread: New Forum, New Mystery of the Emblem

Every time I turn around you always have a new FE CRT and I'm never ready for what you've got up your sleeve.

It's possible, since the Boundless Chaos existed prior to the creation of the World. Still working out the details on that one.

are there any possible powers that FE is missing that could be added?

definitely not plot hax but is there any possible new power that should be added that we forgot or something?

Christmas%20Wallpaper.jpg

I’ve been looking at some profiles and it’s such a shame some of the games don’t have an exceptional feat that involves the god tiers doing a high effort thing, so their tiers are based on very low ends. Like, Imagine your tiering being based on flapping your wings, or crying. Fire emblem does suffer a lot from the feats departments.

Hopefully Engage brings good stuff to the table. Also, it would make my year if Grima is related to this and he somehow scales to any crazy feat. Awakening needs that upgrade.

I've done it twice

Weapons aren't in their prime anymore

Even if they were, they weren't solely responsible for the Ending Winter

Ending Winter was also described more as Reality Warping

You know there’s something that bothers me.

what is it that makes fire emblem waifu’s so popular and attractive.

does it have to do with the type of game fire emblem is, it’s style/art style, time period the game is in (it looks Middle Ages time period), and dominant country/continent (it’s European and we know that europe is the dominant continent (excluding the US)), (if japan and Asia were the dominant countries/continents then I think things would be different, though honestly we’d have a similar game to fire emblem but it’d be asian style and have other different things) okay that last one is a strange one but that’s my opinion. There could also be other factors so etc.

sorry I have very crackpot theories and other things sometimes.

It's because strong women with weapon good 😎😎😎😎

makes sense, although justsomeweirdo, I too am a justsomeweirdo sometimes.

cause I tend to think about strange questions and thoughts all the time.

like thinking with hindsight and coincidence (I believe every action that has been done when you look back is coincidence)

I believe that all these coincidences is what made fire emblem possible by Nintendo. I always feel like things could have always turned out very differently if you made slightly different actions back then.

like imagine if they were making the game and instead of fire emblem, they make another game instead or while fire emblem is in production, the Nintendo guys make it science fiction/futuristic instead of fantasy/medieval.

(Because every slight change in the real life past will cause things to turn out very differential)

not to mention how the first game of every series is so different then the current games, coincidence and stuff also applies here too.

yeah I’m starting to be like a justsomeweirdo right now.

Although Mr. Weirdo. I honestly took a look at the profiles of the very first fire emblem characters and they looked so weird and different from the ones today. Strange

It’s Halloween and all fire emblem characters are all cosplaying as different characters (this is a contemporary version the series)

tiki decides to cosplay as a na’vi from avatar (I had this thought about her dressing up as one because while she’s a dragon she does look elvish (pointy ears) and the na’vi are basically space elves) everyone compliments her costume until one the guys ask, what kind of paint did you use.

tiki realizes oh shit, the blue paint she used for her body painting was unwashable.

Sorry if it’s a lame/cringe funny thought okay

I feel like that's especially a young Tiki antic and that's honestly pretty cute.

Kiran introducing the FEH characters to popculture for this sort of thing to happen would, also, be very amusing.

I feel like that's especially a young Tiki antic and that's honestly pretty cute.

Kiran introducing the FEH characters to popculture for this sort of thing to happen would, also, be very amusing.
why thank you xit. (Are there any omniscient or at least nigh omniscient characters in FE?)

Anyway for some reason I thought of the dragons of FEH as those blue elves from avatar minus the blue skin. (Also brought this up here because avatar 2 came out

it was strange, I even imagined Corrin could be like one of those avatars since avatars in the movie are half human half space elf. (For corrins case it’s half human half dragon elf) (if someone decides to make a avatar parody for fire emblem, they should show a human corrin but with the dragon corrin that we all know and love as like the avatar)

also Gotta make all the dragon characters with blue skin too.

but then xit if someone does make the parody you know it’s going to have a sad ending, it would be a good ending for the dragons but it would sad ending for the humans (cause corrin would betray his race in order to save tiki and the others) don’t you agree?

makes me wonder (if you watched avatar xit) who would be quaritch?

I feel like Fire Emblem is one of the verses where the writers probably wouldn't have expected the numbers we pulled from it. It doesn't seem like a series that they wouldn't have any sort of a 'power level' mindset when writing.

I feel like Fire Emblem is one of the verses where the writers probably wouldn't have expected the numbers we pulled from it. It doesn't seem like a series that they wouldn't have any sort of a 'power level' mindset when writing.
Well would they agree with our tier 2/1 profiles. Answer in the linked thread please thank you xit

also if you have time could you answer this please

why thank you xit. (Are there any omniscient or at least nigh omniscient characters in FE?)

Anyway for some reason I thought of the dragons of FEH as those blue elves from avatar minus the blue skin. (Also brought this up here because avatar 2 came out

it was strange, I even imagined Corrin could be like one of those avatars since avatars in the movie are half human half space elf. (For corrins case it’s half human half dragon elf) (if someone decides to make a avatar parody for fire emblem, they should show a human corrin but with the dragon corrin that we all know and love as like the avatar)

also Gotta make all the dragon characters with blue skin too.

but then xit if someone does make the parody you know it’s going to have a sad ending, it would be a good ending for the dragons but it would sad ending for the humans (cause corrin would betray his race in order to save tiki and the others) don’t you agree?

makes me wonder (if you watched avatar xit) who would be quaritch?

Thank you xit I think your a cool person

Well would they agree with our tier 2/1 profiles. Answer in the linked thread please thank you xit
Honestly...That I find hard to believe they'd agree with, especially Tier 1. I might weigh in on the thread another time, but I'm not that knowledgeable
also if you have time could you answer this please
My bad, completely forgot to reply. Never seen Avatar personally, so I can't comment there.

As for Omniscient characters...I genuinely can't remember if we have any that are Omniscient and full characters, but someone's PROBABLY slipping my mind.

Honestly...That I find hard to believe they'd agree with, especially Tier 1. I might weigh in on the thread another time, but I'm not that knowledgeable

My bad, completely forgot to reply. Never seen Avatar personally, so I can't comment there.

As for Omniscient characters...I genuinely can't remember if we have any that are Omniscient and full characters, but someone's PROBABLY slipping my mind.
What about the avatar thing. Funny or no, you forgot to answer that

Back