• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion thread: New Forum, New Mystery of the Emblem

...We never did meet Dagr and Nott's mother, did we? They both kinda hype her up as being bigger, stronger, and more fearsome than them both, and implied to be a warrior queen, so they don't just mean as a parental figure.

Just weird observation I noticed...

I hope so, seems like there's a hint of a mystery with her, father's missing and Dagr and Nott don't seem willing to talk about it.

...plus, if she follows her daughters, she'll probably just be a solid unit to have.

Yeah, I'm curious if these Book Returns are gonna be a recurring thing. I'm also a bit curious about Eir's full backstory, for example.

Heck, Book 6 is basically a revisit of Book 1.

Where's the OC Tier list? The one that seperates them between "Relevant", "Irrelevant", and "Dead"?

...we really need to fix how many are "Irrelevant"

Relevant: Alfonse, Sharena, Anna, Kiran, Veronica, Letizia, Fjorm, Peony, Thórr, Loki

Irrelevant: Henriette, Ash, Bruno, Elm, Hríd, Ylgr, Laegjarn, Laevatein, Helbindi?, Eir, Líf, Thrasir, Mirabilis, Triandra, Plumeria, Reginn, Dagr

Dead: Gustav, Nifl, Gunnthrá, Múspell, Surtr, Helbindi?, Hel, Freyr, Freyja, Fáfnir, Ótr, Eitri, Nótt

Last edited:
Hey! Lasgjarn got to be relevant again! ...for 10 minutes.

We'll see how long Freyja stays down thanks to that. Cliffhanger...Hel outfit Freyja? Be kinda cool

Since Hel got that early bird cameo in Genealogy before we got to meet her proper in Heroes...any other characters in Fire Emblem that weren't fleshed out/only refrenced in passing you hope get added to Heroes to expand on them?

Since Hel got that early bird cameo in Genealogy before we got to meet her proper in Heroes...any other characters in Fire Emblem that weren't fleshed out/only refrenced in passing you hope get added to Heroes to expand on them?
Probably a different Hel, like how the Mjolnir Tome isn't equal to Thorr's Mjolnir Axe

Probably a different Hel, like how the Mjolnir Tome isn't equal to Thorr's Mjolnir Axe
I dunno...the animation shows a woman on a skull/skeleton throne in the background. I'm pretty sure it's meant to be the same character.

Sure she's changed design for her proper appearance, but I think that's pretty intentional.

I dunno...the animation shows a woman on a skull/skeleton throne in the background. I'm pretty sure it's meant to be the same character.

Sure she's changed design for her proper appearance, but I think that's pretty intentional.
¯\(ツ)/¯ idk maybe, maybe not

Regardless, I personally want to see some of the Creature Campaign characters at some point (because I have a heavy Sacred Stones Bias)

Fado, Ismaire, Hayden, the ones who were only NPCs in the main story and got to be sneaky little unlockables. I think it would be neat to have them return.

Before they gave Joshua his Refine, I thought that Ismaire was going to get Audhulma since he weirdly didn't at first.

I could've sworn he didn't originally and he was one of the characters who got a weapon addition later.

Weird, I thought he got a 'New Power' update.

I genuinely don't know why I remember being confused then.

Not what I meant, I know he got a refine, but I genuinely though he was one of the characters who got a new weapon from forge too.

Couldn't hell you why, but I just weirdly remember being confused and unhappy with Joshua not having ut and it stuck with me...

I think it's safe to say the royal family members of each country had their own personal Sacred Twins; Joshua with the Audhulma, Innes with the Nidhogg, Tana with Vidofnir, L'arachel with the Ivaldi and Latona. Eirika and Ephraim's are obvious. But the three not yet claimed are Gleipnir, Garm and Excalibur. Who had hypotheticals of Knoll, Duessal and Saleh being their wielders due to affiliations of accompanying whoever the player doesn't choose; but I'm not sure about those.

You can't call him a bad unit if he can promote into a Summoner; which Summoners are objectively busted due to their utility. They literally sneeze Iron Man runs.

...I'm talking about Heroes. Lol.

I LOVE using Summoner Knoll in my Sacred Stones file. Token unit spam is so entertaining I occasionally spec Ewan into it too depending on my mood.

Knoll is basically designed to become a Summoner, starts out at level 10 and instant access to an Earth Seal, instantly becomes good with Summoner Utility

Let's see...

• The Substitute Characters from FE4.
  • Any character that has appeared in Lost Lore.
  • The rest of the Twelve Crusaders/Eight Legends.
  • The Ten Elites, Four Saints, and Four Apostles because Three Houses bias.
  • Never gonna happen: the Replacement Characters from the Archanea remakes (imagine having units named Lucer, Auffle, and Wymp).
  • More TMS characters in general because TMS bias.
  • Also never gonna happen: Advance Wars characters to promote the remakes.

He'd have a potential 3 keys:

Base (Basic Swords, Rapier and Wyrmslayer, 9-B) | Regal Blade (At Most High 7-C, clashed with a relatively calm Zephiel using Eckesachs and the Binding Blade using his spin technique, Zephiel later used an amp to destroy the Regal Blade) | Binding Blade (High 7-C, higher with strong emotions)

Rapier is shown to be capable of absorbing magic

Honestly, profiles for Roy, Zephiel, and the remaining Manga OCs should be made

Possibly Murdock (doesn't have anything special, but he massively upscales from base Roy) and Narcian as well

I am currently collecting every single feat from the FE6 Manga

I will be categorizing them between "Speed Feats (arrow dodging compilation)", "Attack Potency", and "Skill Feats/Abilities"

Would we create a new key for a FE1 version of Marth? Since FE1 is confirmed to be an alternate universe from FE11 via Heroes, and the FE1 version of Falchion has passive sealing.

I'm unsure; kinda feel like that would overcomplicate things. But would they be the same tier? Side note, FE1 Marth is actually the most overpowered Lord

They might not, if we go by Meteor not existing in FE1 (neither does Bolting, nor is there dodge animations)

They might just be featless if we don't just scale them to themselves

Edit: Bolganone exists, so they could be 8-A

Wouldn't the same thing apply to FE3; or is Book 1 of FE3 also a different universe from FE1? Meteor existed in FE3. Also, the Jungral games are prequals to the Archanea games; which could apply to all versions.

But anyway, I think I'd prefer we avoid making FE1 versions tbh.

There's a timeline in which we treat the Tellius Strength multipliers as Strength multipliers rather than damage multipliers (while, of course, keeping the damage multipliers as damage multipliers)

Back