• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Battle Royale - "Possessed by an Evil Deity Gang"

Julius Fire Emblem Heroes
"All Loptyr's power is mine!"

Full Portrait Lyon
"I'll never lose to a mortal like you. I have already transcended such weakness and achieved perfection!"

Fallen-Robin-Normal
"I am the wings of despair. I am the breath of ruin. I am the fell dragon, Grima..."

Julius, Lyon, and Robin, all possessed by Loptyr, Fomortiis, and Grima respectively, are fighting for control over the world, because, as we all know, there can be only one dark lord. They have no prior knowledge of each other, and are fighting to secure their plans for world domination/destruction, so they're all plenty motivated.
Round 1: Julius, Lyon, and Robin all fight each other as themselves, without drawing power from their possessors. As such, Julius fights without the tome of Loptyr.

Round 2: The demons and dragons take direct control over their vessels, but remain in their human forms. Julius fights with the tome of Loptyr.

Round 3: Loptyr, Fomortiis, and Grima all fight in their true demonic/draconic forms, having completely done away with their vessels.

Who wins on average?

Julius:

Lyon:

Grima:

Indeed, hence why I decided the victor on average wins. Loptyr, Fomortiis, and Grima are all 6-B to high 6-B at their peaks in round 3, and (not to argue on my own thread, but) he's likely strongest in round two post-possession/manipulation, while the weakest in round one. I wanted to include him for completeness sake, and because there might be some x factor or something that gives him the edge, maybe abilities or something alike, for all I know.

Both Loptous and Grima scale to have over 50 times Fomortiis' AP when asuming they're equal to Duma (which they are not, we know they're comperable to Naga who defeated Duma and Mila even when they worked together). This also aplies to their human forms, and Loptous' abillity to cut the AP of his enemies in half is just salt to the demon king's wounds.

Back