• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How fast is Zoro compared to Finn? I'm trying to make matchups that can be fair without speed equalization. If this one isn't fair then I'll just equalize it again

Respect Sanji he’s called the brains of the crew, chief strategist, his fighting and cooking skills were directly compared, his adaptability was called incomparable and at the top of the world/world class, he was stated to be able to come up with several win strategies and plans at the start of a plan and be able to defeat people much stronger than him with pure tactics
This new copypasta is my favorite

Respect Sanji he’s called the brains of the crew, chief strategist, his fighting and cooking skills were directly compared, his adaptability was called incomparable and at the top of the world/world class, he was stated to be able to come up with several win strategies and plans at the start of a plan and be able to defeat people much stronger than him with pure tactics
Let me guess, that was said by Kachon

1098026054687408259.webp

LMAOOOOO
U got me cackling holy shit

Should I equalize speed again? I thought the match would be fair with it unequalized but if not I'll just equalize it again

Zoro scales to Mach 1068
Finn scales to Mach 1160

There's no reason to equalize speed, they're close as hell

So Finn has speed and stamina, but Zoro also has a good amount of skill. I'm going to wait for more arguments to be given before voting

I think that even if Finn does have better endurance the match isn't a stomp. Zoro has more skill, analytical prediction, information analysis, extrasensory perception and with his reactive power level he could surpass Finn during the fight and win

Back