• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This the type of endurance where Tanjiro turned every bone in his foot to dust and still ran faster than ever before on it.

He has better speed, stamina and possibly better Attack Potency but I'm not a huge calculations expert

It looks like Finn ~ Jake > 5.78 Megatons, so about a 3.76x AP diff.
Alright so Finn has the advantage in Attack Potency, Stamina and Speed. Zoro has a huge advantage in skill along with pain tolerance and being able to constantly fight and surpass opponents who are stronger than he is. Either Zoro surpasses Finn and outskills him, or Finn beats him before he can do that

I'm voting Inconclusive since I can see this match ending with one beating the other, but instantly passing out afterwards

Finn is definitely tagging Zoro

Finn's acrobatics and parkour should be unpredictable enough to let him fight against Zoro

Finn is definitely tagging Zoro

Finn's acrobatics and parkour should be unpredictable enough to let him fight against Zoro
You mean the exact thing Zoro is also capable of doing himself? Also his ranged attacks would be more than sufficient to catch Finn if he tries to dodge into the air, such as Tatsumaki attacks.

You mean the exact thing Zoro is also capable of doing himself?
Finn is violently more acrobatic than Zoro
Also his ranged attacks would be more than sufficient to catch Finn if he tries to dodge into the air, such as Tatsumaki attacks.
Tatsumaki doesn't have good range outward, it's just a hurricane

Also... Finn can just deflect his regular air slash attacks back. Zoro's techniques aren't anything special that can't be deflected by somebody 3x stronger than him

What's stopping Zoro from blitzing with Shishi Sonson?
Question is what makes Zoro one shot

Zoro uses Shishi Sonson for specific instances to cut specific things, which he has no reason to do in this fight

Also Finn has decently higher durability

honestly, should give finn his gauntlet

Finn is violently more acrobatic than Zoro
I'm not seeing anything that'd prove that in his profile.
Tatsumaki doesn't have good range outward, it's just a hurricane
A hurricane yes, which travels into the air sky high. The same place where Finn would be jumping.
Also... Finn can just deflect his regular air slash attacks back. Zoro's techniques aren't anything special that can't be deflected by somebody 3x stronger than him
Durability negation and Zoro still has his own amps.

Question is what makes Zoro one shot

Zoro uses Shishi Sonson for specific instances to cut specific things, which he has no reason to do in this fight

Also Finn has decently higher durability

honestly, should give finn his gauntlet
I thought it was already fair without Finn's gauntlet. Is it too much of a stomp in Zoro's favor if Finn doesn't have his gauntlet?

I'm not seeing anything that'd prove that in his profile.
Okay, let's be honest now, Finn is far more agile than "balance on one foot and dodge slash" Zoro
A hurricane yes, which travels into the air sky high. The same place where Finn would be jumping.
Finn would jump backwards.
Goken has Durability Negation dude
Durability negation
The shittiest durability negation known to man
Limited Durability Negation (Through sensing the "Breath" of their desired target they're able to cut objects or people they otherwise couldn't through power alone. It's effectiveness begins to lessen against objects or opponent's with durability that far exceeds the limit of this ability)
Finn is above 5.782695 Megatons.
Zoro is 1.54 Megatons.
Come on now.

I quote Finn himself.
Just pretend like every bruise is a hickey from the universe.
Which is what he'll do with that doodoo durability negation.
and Zoro still has his own amps.
Okay Finn has access to his gauntlet now but I still vote Inconclusive
FINN GOT THE GAUNTLET???

Oh he's ranging Zoro down.

Anyway I doubt Finn's ever fought someone with a fighting style as weird as Zoro's. Plus Zoro definitely has more skill as a swordsman and gets stronger when going against people who are stronger than him, so I think he still has a chance to win here, especially since the speed gap isn't that big

Anyway I doubt Finn's ever fought someone with a fighting style as weird as Zoro's.
Finn fights Wizards bro
He's fought Jake, a stretching dog, in a 1v1
He's fought giant snakes
Yall act like Zoro is Luffy or something. Zoro not that rare. He uses 3 swords and does slash attacks, that ain't special
Plus Zoro definitely has more skill as a swordsman and gets stronger when going against people who are stronger than him,
Same as Finn, who regularly fights dudes stronger than him
so I think he still has a chance to win here, especially since the speed gap isn't that big
Same for Finn

Finn fights Wizards bro
He's fought Jake, a stretching dog, in a 1v1
He's fought giant snakes
Yall act like Zoro is Luffy or something. Zoro not that rare. He uses 3 swords and does slash attacks, that ain't special

Same as Finn, who regularly fights dudes stronger than him

Same for Finn
Would giving Finn the gauntlet be unfair then

Back