• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Finn and K.O challenge each other to a duel

-Range: 2.5 meters

-Speed is equalized

-win via K.O/Incap

Keys: Season 10 Finn, Late series K.O

Both are in character

Votes:

K.O:

Finn:

incon:

(please let me know if this is a stomp or not)

Last edited:
ok so P.KO is star-level attack potency and attack reflection
Finn is large planet attack potency though it might be closer to star level idk I need the actual calculations

Does finn have a way to go through P.K.O's attack reflection (if not, I side with K.O)

ok so P.KO is star-level attack potency and attack reflection
Finn is large planet attack potency though it might be closer to star level idk I need the actual calculations

Does finn have a way to go through P.K.O's attack reflection (if not, I side with K.O)
I was under the assumption that p.k.o was weaker than the finale T.K.O if not then I’ll limit to normal K.O (I should also put in the post that Finn has the grass arm)

ok so it's Season 10 finn and late series T.K.O
just K.O he doesn’t have access to T.K.O for most of season 3. K.O might be able to slow time if he does get too stressed in the battle though it may be to just dodge a swing and counter with a power fist

Back