• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Finally, that great moment has arrived! Broly Toei 3-B :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's what we call full of shit.

That would be like saying Goku, Gohan and Goten could overpower SSJ4 Goku, who's 10x as powerful as the previous SSJ4 Goku, who's a few thousand of tmes more powerful than Buu, who would throttle the shit out of Gohan, Goku and Goten that overpowered Broly.

And then Gogeta is that times a few dozen.
That's simple, those characters would just upscale higher into the same Tier.

Easy pissy

Last edited:
This would only scale to Brolyverse (Lol) characters

Also this line of reasoning is r etarded because it ignores their base power completely and assumes they are equal to there Toeiverse selves (Which is blatently not the case based on stuff we see in the movie)

It'd be like saying Adult base Naruto is weaker than Sage Naruto from the Pain Arc because Pain arc Naruto has more forms that make him stronger
Not really, the base forms unironically don't matter, what matters is Broly, and SSJ4 Goku/Gogeta, and how they stack up to each other based on their displays. There's a very, very, clear difference at play and just the basic scaling they have is evidence enough that statement is hilariously full of shit.
But ok, cool, let's make Broly 2-C then because he definitely scales to the strongest GT Characters.

You have to realize that just because we don't scale them to Broly movie incarnations, doesn't mean they don't.
You know goddamn well that to them, the people making the statement, there is no difference, Goku in the anime and Goku in the Broly movie is the same thing with no real power difference, it might not be to us, but we're just some nerds on the internet who take a hobby way past the point it could be considered normal, not the people making the claim.

Stop thinking in battleboarding logic and think with common sense, the statement is bad, the people who said it because Broly beat the shit out of people and had a cool onscreen feat, he also lost to people who scale far, far, below the characters they say he would win against, there's an obvious contradiction at play, the statement is worth nothing.

Edit: Btw, that's a bannable offense along with 4 other specific words here, and so is actively trying to avoid the censor. I'd edit that out if I were you.

Last edited:
Not really, the base forms unironically don't matter, what matters is Broly, and SSJ4 Goku/Gogeta, and how they stack up to each other based on their displays. There's a very, very, clear difference at play and just the basic scaling they have is evidence enough that statement is hilariously full of shit.
But ok, cool, let's make Broly 2-C then because he definitely scales to the strongest GT Characters.
Yup and the characters in the Broly move in base can fight a man that can destroy entire galaxies and has multiple statements of being able to destroy the entire universe over time.
You have to realize that just because we don't scale them to Broly movie incarnations, doesn't mean they don't.
You know goddamn well that to them, the people making the statement, there is no difference, Goku in the anime and Goku in the Broly movie is the same thing with no real power difference, it might not be to us, but we're just some nerds on the internet who take a hobby way past the point it could be considered normal, not the people making the claim.
Stop thinking in battleboarding logic and think with common sense, the statement is bad, the people who said it because Broly beat the shit out of people and had a cool onscreen feat, he also lost to people who scale far, far, below the characters they say he would win against, there's an obvious contradiction at play, the statement is worth nothing.
You can say this all you want but it still doesn't change the fact that Broly movie characters have feats far greater than anything in DBZ at the time

Your argument of "They must scale to there canon counterparts because the directors intent was for them to" Does not hold up in a Wiki specifically for charting and rating characters based on there feats.

It doesn't care that the director wanted them to mirror there canon counterparts, it doesn't care if it breaks continuity, It just wants to make a good movie

And that movie has multiple Universe Destroying statements for it's main baddie so we treat it as such

By your logic Broly shouldn't even be 4-A because it took place in the same time as the Cell Saga
Edit: Btw, that's a bannable offense along with 4 other specific words here, and so is actively trying to avoid the censor. I'd edit that out if I were you.
Thats dumb

Yup and the characters in the Broly move in base can fight a man that can destroy entire galaxies and has multiple statements of being able to destroy the entire universe over time.
And the characters in question are 2-C. Glad you agree.
You can say this all you want but it still doesn't change the fact that Broly movie characters have feats far greater than anything in DBZ at the time
Nobody said otherwise. Don't strawman a basic argument.
Your argument of "They must scale to there canon counterparts because the directors intent was for them to" Does not hold up in a Wiki specifically for charting and rating characters based on there feats.
Lmao what the ****? I didn't say that? Nor did I argue that. Learn to read.
I said just because we don't treat them as the same, something I don't disagree with mind you, doesn't mean some random ass french guide makes the distinction between Broly Goku and Toei Goku as having any real difference in power, because newsflash, literally only us, decades later, do that.
It doesn't care that the director wanted them to mirror there canon counterparts, it doesn't care if it breaks continuity, It just wants to make a good movie
Irrelevant. Not topic relevant.
And that movie has multiple Universe Destroying statements for it's main baddie so we treat it as such
Cool, and? You're listing off why they're more powerful, not why people other than nerds on the internet, more specifically, the people who made the statement, would think them differently.
It's not me you have to convince that there's a huge power discrepancy, it's the people who made the statement, and I mean, have fun doing that lmao.
By your logic Broly shouldn't even be 4-A because it took place in the same time as the Cell Saga
Toei Cell Saga, and no, by my logic, which apparently you can't go five seconds without misinterpreting or strawmanning, is that we have a statement saying Broly could beat a 2-C (lmfao) but in reality, simply just looking at how they stack up to each other based on scaling between various characters like Goku himself in an infinitely weaker stateX2 (Which is true by our standards btw), Gohan and Goten, that even trying to claim Broly somehow ******* scales to SSJ4 Goku is hilarious, especially as, in reality, the people who made that statement by all accounts wouldn't make such a distinction between say, SSJ2 Gohan in the movie or SSJ2 Gohan in the then, current ongoing anime in terms of power. Now is that me saying there isn't a difference? No, which you'd know if you read what I said instead of making wild guesses and misinterpreting things, but it does mean that whoever wrote that statement is full of shit, and thus, so is the statement.

Also 3-B movie=/=2-C feats in the anime.

But cool, I'll be expecting your 2-C Broly scaling CRT.

IMG_2585.webp
I’m still wondering if toei characters scale to this upgrade since Broly is canon via fusion reborn, which his father appeared in.

Only GT is 2-C, dude, you know Power scaling in DB is progressive, no?
End of Toei DBZ chars can be just higher into the 3-B Tier lol.

You are making such a big deal over something too simple.

Anyways, we don't fit this movie in the Toei continuity neither, so nor that it matters.

Only GT is 2-C, dude, you know Power scaling in DB is progressive, no?
End of Toei DBZ chars can be just higher into the 3-B Tier lol.

You are making such a big deal over something too simple.
I am aware that only GT is 2-C.
You do know we're talking about a statement that says Broly would likely beat SSJ4 Goku right? A GT character.
Anyways, we don't fit this movie in the Toei continuity neither, so nor that it matters.
Nobody said we fit this movie into the Toei continuity either, the argument is whether a statement saying Broly upscales a 2-C character has any validity, and I'm saying it doesn't, it's full of shit, and blatantly so.

Technically only FPSSJ4 Goku is 2-C while SSJ4 Goku is just higher into 3-B
And do we have any reason to assume SSJ4 in that instance is arbitrarily talking about SSJ4 Goku, but not SSJ4 Goku at the end but rather some random point in time prior? Not really, that's just making an excuse for the issue at hand.

And do we have any reason to assume SSJ4 in that instance is arbitrarily talking about SSJ4 Goku, but not SSJ4 Goku at the end but rather some random point in time prior? Not really, that's just making an excuse for the issue at hand.
Think it's talking about Baby Saga SSJ4 Goku, since that's probably what comes to mind when people say SSJ4.
Most games also separate FPSSJ4 Goku from SSJ4 Goku and class it as a different form

So your argument is "it just does", that's a bit arbitrary don't you think?
Common sense would dictate it's talking about the most recent iteration of the form, at the time of publishing, not "SSJ4 Goku, but only when he first turned, not any point after". That's an unfounded assumption and actually implied at all in the statement, and personally, when I think of SSJ4 Goku, I specifically think of Goku vs Super 17 and Goku whipping the clock, so saying people think of Baby Saga is a bit subjective.

if we're talking games, some games gave Gogeta a higher PL than LSSJ Broly, and pretty sure in one case, SSJ4 Goku as well.
Edit: Just checked, SSJ4 Baby Saga Goku has a higher PL than LSSJ Broly in scouter battle, V-Jump also gave Broly a PL of 1.4 billion at maximum, but Gogeta 2.5billion.

I am aware that only GT is 2-C.
You do know we're talking about a statement that says Broly would likely beat SSJ4 Goku right? A GT character.

Nobody said we fit this movie into the Toei continuity either, the argument is whether a statement saying Broly upscales a 2-C character has any validity, and I'm saying it doesn't, it's full of shit, and blatantly so.
No, Broly didn't threaten to destroy 3 Universes like Omega Shenron did, so he's out of the question in regards power scaling, none of his feats are remotely similar to Low 2-C, let alone 2-C.

Also, why do we assume he would scale to GT top Tiers? lol.

It can be just early GT top Tiers, those Massively upscaling 3-B rating and all it's fine.

This thread is about accepting 3-B, not 2-C.
Your comment is borderline delearing no offense.

Lmao what the ****? I didn't say that? Nor did I argue that. Learn to read.
I said just because we don't treat them as the same, something I don't disagree with mind you, doesn't mean some random ass french guide makes the distinction between Broly Goku and Toei Goku as having any real difference in power, because newsflash, literally only us, decades later, do that.
Let me clarify that I'm not advocating for scaling Broly all the way to Low 2-C based on Author statements and a french guide

I am advocating a 3-B value based on the multiple universe destroying statements in the movie
Irrelevant. Not topic relevant.
Neither is this reply but you don't see me being a dick about it
Cool, and? You're listing off why they're more powerful, not why people other than nerds on the internet, more specifically, the people who made the statement, would think them differently.
It's not me you have to convince that there's a huge power discrepancy, it's the people who made the statement, and I mean, have fun doing that lmao.
I'm not seeing why I have to convince the creators of the movie that their characters are 3-B in order to apply it to this wiki

All I have to convince is the people on this wiki which seems to be working out so far
Toei Cell Saga, and no, by my logic, which apparently you can't go five seconds without misinterpreting or strawmanning, is that we have a statement saying Broly could beat a 2-C (lmfao) but in reality, simply just looking at how they stack up to each other based on scaling between various characters like Goku himself in an infinitely weaker stateX2 (Which is true by our standards btw), Gohan and Goten, that even trying to claim Broly somehow ******* scales to SSJ4 Goku is hilarious, especially as, in reality, the people who made that statement by all accounts wouldn't make such a distinction between say, SSJ2 Gohan in the movie or SSJ2 Gohan in the then, current ongoing anime in terms of power. Now is that me saying there isn't a difference? No, which you'd know if you read what I said instead of making wild guesses and misinterpreting things, but it does mean that whoever wrote that statement is full of shit, and thus, so is the statement.

Also 3-B movie=/=2-C feats in the anime.

But cool, I'll be expecting your 2-C Broly scaling CRT.
See above reply

And even then, he would be destroying the Universe overtime lol.

Broly is no way near 2-C, first, he didn't threaten 3 Universal sized realms like Omega did, we don't know if the other realms would be affected in Broly's case.
It just would be 3-A overtime, nothing more, nothing else.

I think Chariot got kinda confused ngl 💀

Let me clarify that I'm not advocating for scaling Broly all the way to Low 2-C based on Author statements and a french guide

I am advocating a 3-B value based on the multiple universe destroying statements in the movie
Same, 2-B is cool.
Neither is this reply but you don't see me being a dick about it
Me saying the reply isn't relevant isn't being a dick, it's me saying it's not relevant.
I'm not seeing why I have to convince the creators of the movie that their characters are 3-B in order to apply it to this wiki

All I have to convince is the people on this wiki which seems to be working out so far
Ok????
Are we even arguing the same shit? I'm arguing 2-C Broly via a statement saying > SSJ4 Goku is full of shit.
I'm not saying he isn't 3-B, especially given I already agreed 3-B is aight.
See above reply
The above reply doesn't at all touch upon what I'm actually arguing is wrong though.

And even then, he would be destroying the Universe overtime lol.

Broly is no way near 2-C, first, he didn't threaten 3 Universal sized realms like Omega did, we don't know if the other realms would be affected in Broly's case.
It just would be 3-A overtime, nothing more, nothing else.

I think Chariot got kinda confused ngl 💀
Personally, I think you're all confused, I called a statement saying Broly would beat up SSJ4 Goku full of shit, especially because SSJ4 Goku is 2-C at his peak.

I ain't saying Broly ain't 3-B, I'm under the impression you three misunderstood what I was actually replying to because in no way am I disagreeing with 3-B, I personally think 3-C is stupidly blatant, and 3-B is perfectly fine given the "south galaxy" is more like "soth universal quadrant" filled with countless galaxies.

A few dozen billion galaxies destroyed in like, 20 minutes highballed (using the timeframe between the narrator "the South Galaxy has fallen under attack" and King Kai saying Broy's finished destroying it) give or take?

Same, 2-B is cool.
3-B but I'm pretty sure that was a typo
Me saying the reply isn't relevant isn't being a dick, it's me saying it's not relevant.
Yeah and you saying it's not relevant is itself not relevant

Why respond to it at all?
Ok????
Are we even arguing the same shit? I'm arguing 2-C Broly via a statement saying > SSJ4 Goku is full of shit.
I'm not saying he isn't 3-B, especially given I already agreed 3-B is aight.
Re-read what I said at the beginning of my post
The above reply doesn't at all touch upon what I'm actually arguing is wrong though.
It litterely spells out that I'm not advocating for 2-C Broly

What else can I say?

Getting a kaioshin realm, grand Kai planet, and South Galaxy destruction calcs would be pretty nice
Just divide our baseline universe level by 1/4th
And you are going to believe a French guidebook instead of a Japanese one? 💀

Guides like that should just not really be taken into account
Which is what I'm saying, it's ******* dumb bruh 🗿
Also point at Warlock, he brought it up, I'm just saying it's dumb and it shouldn't be used for anything and yet you and everyone else somehow has issue with me saying it's bad

3-B but I'm pretty sure that was a typo
It was.
Yeah and you saying it's not relevant is itself not relevant

Why respond to it at all?
So you know I read it and I'm not just ignoring it for the sake of it, but rather because it's not exactly topic relevant or effects the argument at hand.
Re-read what I said at the beginning of my post
I did, all I'm getting from it is how pointless this argument even is.
It litterely spells out that I'm not advocating for 2-C Broly

What else can I say?
Then why argue with me saying Broly getting folded by dudes like literally infinity x 2 weaker than SSJ4 Goku is somehow wrong 🗿

Just divide our baseline universe level by 1/4th

Which is what I'm saying, it's ******* dumb bruh 🗿
Also point at Warlock, he brought it up, I'm just saying it's dumb and it shouldn't be used for anything and yet you and everyone else somehow has issue with me saying it's bad
That French guidebook won't be used, don't worry 🗿🗿

For real, imagine trusting a Western source for a Japanese series.

I think at worst if not just outright discarding it, that statement could just be taken as indirectly referring to Broly's constant power growth allowing him to reach their level if they fought (like Super Broly going from Base to Blue level), hence the uncertainty in his eventual victory. It shouldn't affect his rating as a hypothetical.

I did, all I'm getting from it is how pointless this argument even is.
Please stop insinuating I'm advocating for 2-C Broly

I'm not. End of story
Then why argue with me saying Broly getting folded by dudes like literally infinity x 2 weaker than SSJ4 Goku is somehow wrong 🗿

And that's what we call full of shit.

That would be like saying Goku, Gohan and Goten could overpower SSJ4 Goku, who's 10x as powerful as the previous SSJ4 Goku, who's a few thousand of tmes more powerful than Buu, who would throttle the shit out of Gohan, Goku and Goten that overpowered Broly.

And then Gogeta is that times a few dozen.
Because you did not specify that you were only referring to GT and to 2-C scaling

I saw you mentioned Buu and superior forms and a flawed line of thinking and pointed out what I believed to be faulty logic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back