• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Finally...A fair SCP-3812 fight

Dammit, of course i break my silence for 3812 threads. But i will cut down after this one. I wanna do this because..This matchup is probably the closest and most fair fight for 3812, knowing that he transcends and shit. And so, I'm putting him up against someone with the power of transcending..Who is a character with similar stats to 3812. That character being, Alovenas.

Both obviously 1-A

Speed equalised

Both begin the fight at the same level.

Alovenas: 1 (God emperor baelish)

SCP-3812: 1 (Another Entropy)

Inconclusive: 1 (GLHF22)

Well in terms of who is currently highest, I would say 3812. He has already superceded a infinite dimensinal hierarchy, while Alovenas will eventually become high enough to supercede a infinite dimensional hiearchy. And also, 3812 views the world below him as fiction, while Alovenas isn't high enough to realise this fact. My vote in 3812, but not by much.

If it's the same one, then 3812 jumps at at least one infinity and often multiple infinities at once, in addition to technically have the additional caveat that he also gains an irrelevant speed jump like ability, that when jumping higher the lower infinities are something like "motionless" as well

Alovenas can just jumps straight up to the peak of infinite hierarchy because her will is remain fixed regardless of the length of hierarchies but the reason she doesnt get high 1-A Tier is because the lack of feats.

I am new to vs battles and i don't know much about Alovenas so take this with a grain of salt but from what ive read alovenas can only transcend outerverses not narratives making it an automatic stomp

As far as i know, narratives are Dimensional hierarchy, if SCP-3812 transcends Outerversal hierarchy, he should be high 1-A instead of 1-A+ so no.

She is nigh-omniscient because she cannot look at something that very small and fragile like Universes/multiverses, if she look a universes, they will dissapears because they cannot stand it.

GLHF22 said:
As far as i know, narratives are Dimensional hierarchy, if SCP-3812 transcends Outerversal hierarchy, he should be high 1-A instead of 1-A+ so no.
The primary narrative contains uncountably infinite dimensions, which is Low Outeversal/Low 1-A. 1-A/Outerversal completely transcends even uncountably infinite dimensions, or rather, Low 1-A, typically to the extent that 1-A characters would view even Low 1-A characters as mere fiction, or some form of a similar kind of transcendence. 1-A+ is for characters who are infinitely above the baseline 1-A/Outerverse level. High 1-A is for characters that completely transcend even infinitely layered Outerversal/1-A hierarchies, simply adding more layers to an already infinite 1-A hierarchy is not enough to reach High 1-A, which is basically what 3812 will do forever after transnscending the infinite narrative stack, to my knowledge, rather than transcending the infinite narrative stack in such an absolute way that they would be considered High 1-A. Anyone should feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on anything, though.

I know primary narratives are Dimensional hierarchy, but that new guy seems doesnt know about how outerversal works, An Outerversal character who infinitely above baseline 1-A Will be considered as 1-A+ not High 1-A, you cant get High 1-A by merely stacking transcendence, Alovenas transcendence itself is also very high, for Alovenas who have infinity power she can destroy the those who have less infinity than her like breaking a paper and you know that infinite is just one of the higher infinities, and that higher infinities is just one of the more higher infinities and so on infinitely, thats how Alovenas transcendence works.

I mean, okay, but that's pretty irrelevant to just about everything I said in my last reply. Which was disagreeing with your statement that 3812 should be High 1-A.

No, i think you misunderstand my point, that new guy said Alovenas transcends Outerversal not narratives and he thinks Narratives are higher than outerversal, and so i said if 3812 transcends Outerversal hierarchy he should be High 1-A instead of 1-A+, and i already said no to it.

I think SCP--3812 narrative transcending is faster than hers, since he transcends infinite narratives instantly and will keep transcending seeing them as fiction, so i'm going with him for now.

He doesn't transcend Infinite Narratives, he just goes up in the narrative stack one by one

Hykuu said:
He doesn't transcend Infinite Narratives, he just goes up in the narrative stack one by one
Still, he can keep transcending for an infinite time with no upper limit, and he seems to transcend faster than her, so my vote is still with him.

It could also just be changed to Fun and Games, or something. 1-A matches aren't added anyways, and most 1-A's aren't compatible for a fair fight, so 1-A stomp matches don't really matter. Hell, imo, all 1-A to tier 0 matches should just be in Fun and Games. But that probably won't be a thing.

FlyingSM said:
I am new to vs battles and I don't know much about Alovenas so take this with a grain of salt but from what I've read alovenas can only transcend outerverses not narratives making it an automatic stomp
But outerverses can be superior to narratives, or they could be completely separate.

Hykuu said:
Well, the article doesn't state anywhere that he is transcending narrative one by one, after all he is or already has gone at the top of the stack as he states in the article. This is the reason that he will eventually become 1A+ in the first place.

Back