• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FINAL REGULAR SHOW UPDATES

So I just watched the final episode of Regular Show which featured the battle between anti-pops and Pops. And I saw somethings that should be considered.

1- This is possibly PIS. Mordecai and Rigby TANKED the universe resetting punch by anti-pops and pops. Which would place their durability and universal+

2- Anti-Pops and Pops should have 2 keys. 1 called "Base form" and 1 called "Titan form" At the end of their battle, both reverted back to their base forms and ended the fight with colliding with the sun and thus killing each other. However, it was shown in their titan form, they could tank these stars and suns and black holes.

3- Reality warping for Pops and Anti-pops. They both created trains, train tracks and walls out of nothing and had completly ERASED the entire cast out of existence (Not including mordecai and Rigby).

Unfortunately, although we do have a handful of 3-C feats, and maybe a decent speed one with Mordecai and Rigby outrunning Anti-Pops voiding the planet.

Okay I watched the episodes and here are my thoughts on the matter.

Any interactions Mordecai, Rigby, etc. have with Pops and Anti-Pops should be considered PIS honestly. It makes no sense tiering/feats wise or lore wise for them to be anywhere remotely comparable. This is typical Goku vs Zamasu, Dipper and Mabel vs Bill plot that happens cause they made the final villain too OP.

Here are some abilities that the Pops and Anti-Pops should also get:

• Pops and Anti-Pops are confirmed to reset the entire timeline as well. Not just the physical universe. So more justification for them being Low 2-C.
  • Time Manipulation for both (Via resetting the timeline)
  • Teleportation for Pops (He was teleporting Mordecai and Rigby to get them to safety and was teleporting away when he was crying during the Cheer Up Pops episode.
  • Invisibility for Pops: He turned invisible during Cheer Up Pops. Running away with nothing but his footprints being visible.
  • Existence Erasure for Anti-Pops (His technique was repeatedly referred to as this throughout the past few episodes and it's portrayed as reducing things into a white void of nothingness. Of course this move negates durablity.
  • Existence Revival for Pops: His blasts can negate Anti-Pops' erasing and bring things back to existence.
  • Life Creation for Pops: Turned a rock into a group of butterflies.
  • Plot Manipulation/4th Wall Breaking for Anti-Pops: (Pops was able to "break down reality" to the most basic form. Which includes reducing the animation of the show to post it notes, story boards, etc. Along with Pops interacting with the show logo as a result.)
  • Portal Creation for Pops: Pops made a portal that took him to an already destroyed timeline and encountered himself from the past.
  • Emotional Manipulation for Pops: His hug was stated to be giving the pure evil Anti-Pops feelings. And that if Pops let go he'd revert back to evil.
  • Minor thing, but Anti-Pops' page gets renamed to Malum Kranus, as that is his actual name and what he refers himself as. Of course leave a redirect for Anti-Pops as many call him that.

I don't think them surviving the universe resetting punch in S8 E29 should count. But in episode 30 they survived lolli-land exploding and then survived the supernova that Pops used to destroy himself and Anti-Pops. The supernova one obviously can't be legitimate since it killed Pops and Anti-Pops but not Mordecai and Rigby. But what about the destruction of lolli-land?

I could be wrong, but I believe the explosion that killed Pops and Anti-Pops reset the universe one more time.

Given that right before it detonated the characters were talking about what they wanted to come back as, then the entire screen is engulfed in the light until everything is back to normal. Plus it shouldn't take anything short of a universe reset to kill those two off.

Though in that case it wouldn't make sense for characters to still have their memories. So I'm not sure.

Regardless Mordecai and Rigby keeping pace with Anti-Pops, surviving an attack from him, etc. are all blatant PIS. Them surviving the planet exploding is an outlier as well. Accounting this feat would make the entire main cast 5-B, and we all know that they are clearly nowhere remotely close to those levels usually, not even with most power ups they receive.

In either case I'll be adding the extra justification and abilities for Pops and Anti-Pops. Most of them are self explanatory and not very controversial. If someone has an issue with the abilities I add they can talk to me about it.

We need to add a new tab for the Baby Ducks. And that would make the Disc Fighters (Blu Ray, DVD, and Streaming) at least 3-C

Ultima Reality said:
Well... The cartoon ended... But at least it was a jolly good show....
Dude.... "But at least it was a jolly good show" that line almost made me tear up :')

Pops was my least favourite character before the last episode...

Either way.. Guess this thread should be closed

Wait, hold on. Would resetting the universe mean that pops and anti were also destroying the theoretical mall? Because if so, that would make them High 2-A.

bump

8:10 Pops creates and moves within a void with his montage powers. What would this mean for his stats?

Regular Show Season 8 Episode 23 1 of 2
Regular Show Season 8 Episode 23 1 of 2

@Leopold. We no longer rate moving in voids without time or space as infinite speed, we did a revision about a month ago.

Are we allowed to link videos in the pages? And if we are, can someone unlock Pops and Anti-Pops pages? I'm just going to link the videos where they are bigger than stars, they also are bigger than a Solar System in the other video

@Ultima if you can link to any relevant videos in this thread I might add them on the profile.

Also I do not recall a time they became bigger than a solar system. If you could link that video in particular, I'd really appreciate it.

I might be a bit too picky with the scaling, but it seems a bit odd since the planets seem to be way too comparable to their star in that Solar System, and right after the scene Pops gets punched into a planet and, while he greatly dwarfs it, the planet does not appear to be small enough next to him if Pops is far bigger than a solar system. Not sure if we get that precise when scaling things though.

Them punching out the sun may be justifiable for their Stellar rating, or maybe even a Multi-Stellar.

I don't think it's that controversial of a change really so I'll just add this.

Since at full size, Pops's fist alone dwarfs a sun, I think it is safe to assume his entire body would weigh as much as multiple stars. I'll make their lifting strength "Multi-Stellar" based off that.

Back