• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some speed feats that are new, as well as a recalc of bahamut fury's feat. I don't think the last two would actually scale, but we'll find out.

Bahamut Fury Speed: 17 million C

https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-bl...-feats-typhon-bahamut-fury-and-a-comet.36394/

Red XIII Limit Break: 65 Million C

https://youtu.be/KmHcbGrVgKE?t=53
http://i.imgur.com/lXdoDyN.png Nearest star: 4.22 light years (Because the star energy would need to travel that distance)
timeframe: 55:28 to 57:30, timeframe: 2.02s
Speed: 65.9 Million c
Also, assuming thing above his head is undergoing fusion because star, it'd be country level

Super Nova Speed: 7 trillion C

https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-bl...-feats-typhon-bahamut-fury-and-a-comet.36394/

The meteor that causes Supernova has been agreed to not actually scale to anything (except debatably something like "the speed at which Supernova is activated") for a while.

Dunno about Red XIII's.

Bahamut Fury's could definitely be usable, but I don't have a really serious opinion on it.

Bahamut Fury's speed looks legit, but the Red one looks vague and Azathoth basically said the case for Sephiroth. However, I'd like to hear Matt or Reppuzan's input first.

The Bahamut speed can be used, Red's a bit iffy considering it's really vague unless there's some quote from a guide or something. And Azzy pretty much said my two cents on the supernova.

Somebody should preferably inform Matthew Schroeder and Reppuzan about this, yes.

I mean, Bahamut fury is who the cast currently scales to, but I'm neutral regarding the upgrades and agree that's the only legit feat here.

I mean, the same feats seem to be equal priority given they're from the same character who scales to the rest of the cast. And Matt said, maybe an outlier. But we can see of Reppuzan has anything to say. Side note is the FTL+ calc was made back in 2015 while this one is made in 2017.

I think it's this feat, which is the same feat that got this one. But it used different sources; the blog we used has either Venus or the Sun as the starting point. The calc in the blog in the OP assumed a planet in another solar system due to it "Not looking like any of our SS's planets". IMO, it actually looks more like Neptune, but I do vaguely see stars in the side scrolling backwards in a way that it looks like Interstellar travel.

Perhaps a potential recalcing is in order.

Yeah, I don't know about the calcer's logic.

Neptune would qualify as it's a blue planet surrounded by a debris belt.

I know this thread was inactive for almost 2 months, but the new calc I made was recently evaluated and accepted. So I suppose would could upgrade the cast to Massively FTL+ and update the URLs with this blog?

Does seem pretty reasonable, actually. From what I get, the original calc used Venus in the end as a low end mostly due to not really having identified any planet of the Solar System at the moment, and using a travel distance from outside the System was an outlier.

Since this is now concluded, I will go ahead and close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back