• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Final Fantasy Lightning Returns Revisions?: Speed Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really a good improvement much like how we did with the Marvel characters speed levels.

I responded on some of the details. We may end up having a discussion about standards for angsizing (as a community) in the future some time, I think. Maybe making a page on it.

But yea, even with my criticisms, it should still be FTL+ and MFTL

yes yes thank you! this is great i alwayse wanted FTL+ FFXIll ever since i ended the game. this is good.

@Alaka I'll probbaly look at them again, too tired atm

Sort of expected something like that to happen

Apart from Alakabamm, have any other calculation group members supported this?

Personally, if Alakabamm supports this calculation, I think that the calc is heading in the right direction. Considering he is rather strict with this kind of stuff, the other calc members will follow through.

he agrees with first one but has little issue with other 3. so still FTL+ to MFTL reactions/combat speed regardless

So that's 8 supporters, two of whom are the strictest members of the calc group.

Pretty sure the upgrade can be implemented now.

Wait, i have a question that i really need confirmation on.

Is this only towards Lightning during and after the events of "FF13: Lightning returns" or can it be applied to her before that game?

Probably Lightning Returns only since during this scene she was still empowered by Bhunivelze.

Reppuzan said:
Probably Lightning Returns only since during this scene she was still empowered by Bhunivelze.
So Pre-Lightning returns....Lightning, stays the same then? Got'cha.

Only the calculation group members are supposed to authorise calculations. Who except for Alakabamm has done so?

Uhhhh.....no one except for him? DT and KKa for instance didn't had a say in this yet from waht i've seen?

Considering the fact that the laser reaction feat was a low-ball anyway (realistically a laser moving fast enough to hit an interstellar planet must be moving MFTL+) then I really don't see much wrong with the calc. The warp drive calc even more so, since it's pretty obvious that she's travelling between star systems and such.

So in terms of stat upgrades it's fine. The only issue I can see is that it may actually be too low.

@Xcano: So you agree that it's alright. That's cool.

What do you mean by "too low" though? Are you saying that these(?) feats could be higher?

Well, that makes two calculation group members who think that it is okay then.

Antvasima said:
Well, that makes two calculation group members who think that it is okay then.
I've sent DT and KKa a message to come here. I could send one to Kaen and Raven if you wish, Ant...

It is usually best to ask all of them, yes. That way at least a few will reply.

CrossverseCrisis said:
@Xcano: So you agree that it's alright. That's cool.
What do you mean by "too low" though? Are you saying that these(?) feats could be higher?
Well, for example, the warp speed thing. Since the stars are streaking by they're pretty obviously travelling an interstellar distance. Even using the closest system to us crossing 4.367 lightyears in a second is 1.37e8c, which is way higher than what the calc got. Heck using the closest planet to Earth gives 126.8c if they crossed it in a second.

Alright so Kaen says this is alright here, so that's 3 of our calc members who have commented thus far.

KKa can't comment on this due to exams, so it's now DT and Raven left....i think?

This seems acceptable to change then.

Alrighty. Well Lightning already had hers changed, so now it's Bhu (can't say the full name) and anyone from Lightning Returns taht can possibly scale to her and Bhu.....if there're characters that were scaled from them in the first place...

the 1st one and the 2rd one can be scalled to: noel, vanille, odin, hope, fang and Caius (there are more but can`t remember thier name) too.

i wrote the same on the calc: as of now i cant distinguish what is supposed to be what. the circled "earth" i cant even remotely recognize as one..same with the diameter of the central comp.

maybe linking the video would help. but starting the calc with a circle randomly around :/ ...

i zoomed in and could not make out any planet..

http://i.imgur.com/3WOsnQg.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back