• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Fing Fang Foom Calc. Probably fine considering he's fighting Iron Man, an extremely fast character. I think this would only scale to relative powerhouse characters like Iron Man, Carol Danvers, etc, tho.
  • Rogue Calc. Should also be probably fine and scale to powerhouse characters.
  • These three Calcs. Ghost Rider's MHS+ feat might work, and would only scale to the people on the Tier 7 onwards I feel. I disagree with Mach 9,000 Hawkeye, it's a clear outlier for him. And while I'm fine with the head-turning, it is controversial enough to be overlooked.
  • Spider-Man Microsecond Calc. I'm a bit uncertain due to having many assumptions and being a bit too high imo. But it at least shows that Spider-Man has at least Massively Hypersonic reactions. Miles Morales also has a Microsecond feat.
  • Spider-Man Microsecond Calc 2. I would be fine with using the statement but unsure about the calc. Maybe it's fine? Mach 7,000 seems high for me.
  • Silk Calc. I can accept this calc but it wouldn't scale to Spider-Man I feel, not completely. Silk blitzes him on some occasions and is stated to be much faster.
  • Iron Fist Calc. This I am actually fine. The low-end, that is. Would scale to Spider-Man and other Top-Tier Street Heroes in speed.
Here's the thing: I need Electro feats calculated so we can find an average of the MHS - Sub-Relativistic stuff in Marvel. Perhaps make another thread requesting it and highlight it?

I might be able to do one calc, maybe two, but not too many. My lunar new year holidays have ended and school starts tmr. There is also a very important exam in March.

Anyway I have to sleep now. Goodnight.

Thank you for the help. I am fine with your evaluations, except that I do not consider Spider-Man's personal microseconds statement reliable, when it is not narration.

I can tell you right now none of the Electro feats are scratching Sub-Relativistic. Maybe MHS+.

Sub-Relativistic is still too outlier-y for a guy like Black Panther.

In my opinion the scaling should be like this:

9-A and Tier 8 guys: Massively Hypersonic, maybe Massively Hypersonic+ via the Daredevil dodging feat

Low 7-C guys: Massively Hypersonic+ via several calcs, Sub-Relativistic if Matthew accepts scaling from Silk

7-A guys and upwards: Massively Hypersonic+ via Ghost Rider's motorcycle feat

High 5-A guys: Sub-Relativistic via Fin Fang Foom

Different calculations tend to give different results somehow.

The Mach 9000 was calced by Endless Mike, one of the best calculators on Naruto Forums.

Regardless, the low tiers should probably get MHS+ speed.

Thinking again, MHS+ for Spider-Man should work better than sub-relativistic. Silk was able to blitz Spidey and she's just a very low level of Sub-Relativistic (Mach 9000). So Silk can be sub-relativistic while Spidey and the other 7-C guys can be MHS+.

That makes sense yes. We can motivate the Spider-Man rating with "Not overwhelmingly slower than Silk", and scale the others from him.

I'm back.

Daredevil is faster than a lot of Tier 7 people though. Same as Spider-Man who typically runs circles around some powerhouse characters.

[1] Massively Hypersonic Captain America and Mach 1,000+ Spidey are excellent. Mach 9000 Hawkeye and Black Panther is a no-no.

What do you think of making Spider-Man MHS+ with the motivation "Not overwhelmingly slower than Silk"?

Most 9-A and 8-A guys: Massively Hypersonic, like what they are now

Daredevil, Iron Fist, Low 7-C guys (except Silk), 7-A and upwards: Massively Hypersonic+

High 5-A guys: Sub-Relativistic

@Matthew

Okay. I rather like the Silk calculation though, and it has been accepted by the calc group.

@Matthew Schroeder Wouldn't Hulk scale to Fin Fang Foom in terms of combat speed and reactions? (that would probably work as movement speed tho)

Most 9-A and 8-A guys: Massively Hypersonic, like what they are now

Daredevil, Iron Fist, Low 7-C guys (except Silk), 7-A and upwards: Massively Hypersonic+

Silk, High 5-A guys, Rogue and guys who scale to her: Sub-Relativistic

Hulk's speed rating should be like this IMO:

Massively Hypersonic+ jumping speed (Jumped into outer space, comparable to Red Hulk). Sub-Relativistic throwing speed (Threw Fin Fang Foom to the moon). At least Sub-Relativistic (Comparable to Fin Fang Foom and other Marvel powerhouses), possibly Massively FTL+ (Can keep up with Thor, Sentry, Hyperion, Silver Surfer and Gladiator, though he lacks quantifiable feats above sub-relativistic) combat speed and reactions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back