• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Figuring out the energy required to make a realm full of stars.

Both on VBW, and others creating realms full of stars is considered 4-A. My question here is: Exactly how far into 4-A? I've gotten to the tip of galaxy level like, literally teetering on the edge of galaxy level (this was done by comparing the volume of the night sky (all 10000 stars, not 2000), and that of the volume of a sphere with a 2.11 light year radius)

Do we have any other numbers? There was me using the inverse square law, but that applies to explosions.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
This based on the Doremy thing? A lot certainly though (Greatest answer ever)

Following now
Actually, it's based on a scene in MLP where Discord creates a background full of Stars surrounding him, Twilight, and Cadance (It was in his glass of water song) It's for a fanfic in which an oc breaks Discord's reality simulation, where they are surrounded by stars.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Ah gotcha, though I think there's a possibility for it to reach galaxy level.
Question is: would scaling from volume be accurate? All I know is that you'd have to be at least 4-A to make a starry realm. I want to make the oc accurate, and I'm aiming to make him mid 4-A.

Back