• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fighting Platinum (RP: 2nd Game Thread)

Link to registration/meta thread

Link to previous thread

You find yourself in the middle of an apocalyptic scenario.

The stars shine red and the gods of old awaken, bringing chaos to the world.

But fortunatelly for you, thanks of the power of space rocks that crushed on to your noggin, you have the potential to stop them.

Good luck.

Rules
>The tier limit for the first power set is High 8-C

>You can't go above the tier cap with stat boosting abilities

>Abilities restriction is quite stricts, powers such as mind manipulation, death manipulation and many more are not allowed. Ex: Cherish would not be allowed

>Speed is equalized, meanwhile speed amplifing abilities are only allowed if they aren't superior to a 8x modifier

>Forcing action on other PCs is not allowed

Current players:

Dustin Thearth/DragonEmperor

Appearance: 6'10, Brown hair, with black eyes. Wears a grey sweater and black jeans. Lightly tanned skin.

Powerset: Adam Taurus

The Stranger/Christia

Appearance: Looks like a clown. Purple clothes, sharp teeth, red eyes, a bit tall. About 5'9

Power set: SCP-096

Eric/GreyFang

Appearance: Literally Danny DeVito in a lab coat.

Power set: Medic

Leon Yosefino/Crimso

Appearance: 5'6, wears black suit, sunglasses (why not), black hair, black eyes, super white skin

Power set: Neo (The Matrix) (High 8-C key) (Internal Combustion restricted)

Leonard Montse/Torlikoff

Appearance: A dude

Power set: J'zargo (Paralysis restricted)

Sophia/Edward

Appearance: Short, doesn't particularly like to wear skirts. She has a pink long-sleeved shirt and just normal looking pants.

Power set: Delirium

David Beckum/Hl3

Appearance: this

Power set: Lung

Jolly/Blah

Appearance: Hattori from One Piece

Power set: Alphonse Elric

Alexis Smith/Swathing

Appearance: the face of Lannan Eacott as a child, the hair of Yuta Hibiki, and the physique of Sho Utsumi

Power set: Kamen Rider 000 (Gatakiriba Combo key)

Everyman/DMUA

Appearance: Really bizarre to look at. Seemingly has the best possible looks of any human out there, the hair of David Bowie, the swole of the world's strongest man, you get the idea.

Power set: Composite Human (All Equipment above High 8-C is restricted and uncraftable)

Logan/Psycho

Appearance: Like Gilgamesh from Fate/Zero, 193cm (6'3")

Powerset: Adeptus Astartes (First key) (All Equipment above High 8-C is restricted)

Teostra/Shiro

Appearance: Izaya Orihara

Powerset: Lady Shiva

Maso/Edwell

Appearance: My avatar because I'm lazy.

Power set: Kei Nagai

Brennender Mond/Junkoposter

Appearance: Junko (Touhou Project) but with shorter red hair. She's wearing the Hot Case

Power Set: Pyro with all weapons available

Louis/WHYNAUT

Appearance: Accelerator from WW III

Power set: Toph Beifong

Test Subject #125. Codename: Maria/Jackythejack

Appearance: Neon blue hair tied up into two pigtails on either side of her head. Her eyes aren't actually there and there are only red colored lenses, like that of a camera, where her eyes should be. Her skin is smooth and made of plastic and some of it is tearing from her left cheek, revealing framework and wires from underneath. Her body shows signs of wear and tear throughout her entire being, showing off frameworks and wires all over. Her right hand was detatched long ago and now only a stump remains, while her left hand is still intact. She wears a black jacket over a pink shirt with blue skinny jeans. In her left side is a gun holster with an AMT Baby Automag (it has a profile on this wiki), which is in a dirty condition and has basically turned black from soot and ash.

Power set: Drone

Michael

Appearance: This

Powerset: Gazef Stronoff (No Razor Edge)

@Psycho

"And what's the reason that brought you here ?"

The man asks you

@Edward

"Yes, but those people are also very easily scarable, so it's better to not go there"

One of the three guards responds.

You then arrive to a rather isolated building.

"Wait inside of there, we'll go grab you something to eat"

The guard says to you as he point to the structure

@Crimson

"I'm the patron goddess and protectress of this city, and this is my temple. Also, just to let you know, I can read minds and you should tone down your ego, mortal. "

Athena responds to you.

@Edwell

One of the three demonic-looking beings stares directly at you.

@WHYNAUT

Your earth senses allow you to spot a lone building a few hundred meters north and a city a few kilometers east.

@WHYNAUT & @Jacky & @Junko

You feel a compulsion to check what's inside the pot next to you.

Maria, made to follow orders and compulsions, as they were likely programmed within her, would glance to the pot next to her and quickly examine it, checking through it while she thought about what to do next.

"I was traveling with a group and they came here, when I got here I spilt up from them as I wanted to look around the city as it seemed very interesting" I respond.

It seems I can't get a lift. I wonder if there is an easy route to the city. I suddenly feel the need to check out the pot.

I observed the city. It looks kinda cool. Yeah. I was walking around for a while until I found, eh, Maso was it? Talking to the guards. I don't want to talk or interrupt, just observe. That's what I do, I never want to fight. I listen to them while tens of meters away. I can still hear it barely.

"Ohhh, invading my privacy? Not cool ma'am." I sarcastically say.

"Cool to find you and all, but i have better things to do now. Ciao."

I walk out of the temple.

@Jacky & @WHYNAUT

You find a mysterious stone tablet in your pot

@Psycho

"If you were searching for interesting things then you came to the wrong place, this is just boring temple where people make offerings to Zeus, nothing exiting here. "

The man says to you

@Crimson

You walk out of the temple.

@Dragon

As you looks at the other competitors, you notice that they are all quite moscular.

@GrayFang

[Guards told to Sophia to follow them to go somewhere without civilian, so that she wouldn't cause panic because of her apperence, and she did. So they went to a rather isolated building.

You can choose if your PC followed them or not]

Maria frowns and stares st the stone tablet in her hands, unsure of what this thing exactly was. So, she began to scan it, a low hum coming from her person as she tried to get any information from this tablet.

@WHYNAUT and @Jacky

The tablet activates and starts showing on it's surface a map of the surrounding area.

@Psycho

"I'm not very familiar with this city either, but there's a festival down at the Syntagma Square, so there's would be a lot of interesting things there"

He says

@Edwell

The demon-looking being looks slightly impressed

"So, do you have any questions too ?"

Athena asks you

"Now you have rocks as maps! Feeling stoned? Don't worry! I'm sure it's a gneiss map! I really need to be boulder with these jokes." He said, before nearly dying of laughter.

GreyFang82 said:
"Hey Everyman, should we go with Sophia? or look for everyone else? Or what?"
"Hmm... Yeah, likely so."

"Hello guys, I'm a foreigner and heard about how some heroes would be joining this. Have you seen any around here?"

I ask the guys closest to me.

@WHYNAUT

You don't find anything your earth sense haven't shown you already, except for the information that you are currently in Italy

[I'm isolated from the rest of you so how did you hear me.]

"Uuuuugh"

I look for something to do.

@Dragon

"Well, most of us are too, there are competitors from all over Greece. Also I haven't seen any heroes yet, but there should be quite a few"

He responds

@Edward

Inside the building there's a couch and a poster for some sort of festival

@Psycho

• slightly akward silence

"Questions, uh... well for one, where are we?"

I ask only just noticing that Leon has left me here alone, which makes me slightly uncomfortable.

I lie down on the couch.

"I'M BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED"

@WHYNAUT

You see that the only way to go to the city is walking/earth bending your way there.

@Edwell

"Earth, Europe, Greece, Athens and inside the Parthenon, any other question ? "

Athena says to you

@Edward

The couch is very comfortable

@Dragon

"A couple of hours at best"

He responds

I decide that this is a good opportunity to test out my abilities. I make the pillar go back down and j start manipulating the earth to quickly move me towards the city.

Head over to that arena place first, I guess. Probably the most dangerous thing out here so we should explore and make sure our friends make it

@Psycho

"Yes, I do. I could show you the way there if you want"

The man responds

@WHYNAUT

As you arrive there you notice a lot of hooded people

@DMUA

You arrive at the location.

The arena is of circular shape, of around 10 meters in diameter, sorrounded by spectator seats and with a taller placed seat, which is clear it's for the king.

As you approach the arena you notice that there's are multiple matal boxes around it and what seems to be a waiting room.

You also notice that a number of people in a line in front of what happers to be a registration table, all of them seem quite excited.

Back