• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fighting Platinum (RP: 2nd Game Thread)

Nothing too harmful, but, I better keep my rico close.

The amount of hooded people concerns me. I walk to one of the bypassers and I ask where we are in Italian.

@Psycho "Then follow me"

He says as he head outside the temple

@WHYNAUT

"La landa del sacro e begnianimo dio di tutte le cose materie"

The hooded man responds

"Well I do have some more now that I think about it. Are you the real Athena? What do you know about a giant golden crow? And do you have anything to eat?"

@Edwellken

"Yes, I am Athena, though this is form I'm using to talk you is just an avatar of my true self. The golden crow is an ancient and powerful entity, an enigmatic being that rappresentats life and fate. And no, there's isn't any food here"

Athena responds

@Crimson

You remember that your stone tablet displays a map of your surrounding

@Edwards

You feel a poke

@Psycho

The man leads you to the square.

Like he said, there's a festival, with multiple stalls selling various things, from food to clothes, and there's a quite large makeshift arena in the center of the square.

Also there's multiple other assets you would expect to find in a fastival.

"Thanks for showing me the way here" I say to the man before having a look around,

I go around looking at some stalls and buying some food before I eventually make my way the the arena.

"Well, if I have a map of the whole area, I suppose I can just leave," Maria muttered to herself as she stared down at the tablet in her hands. She then took a moment to look at the human I'd assume she was still with. "Unless you have a suggestion of where I should go."

even then she was already standing up and getting ready for departure. Perhaps she could fly somewhere...

"Oh, sorry. Maybe you could go inside that temple. Here, I'll show you." He got up and started walking towards the temple. "Coming?"

"What's in the temple?" She asked as she followed the deranged man. This man was certifiably insane, yes? Her scanners sort of dictated a ruined mental state. She didn't think the end of the world was that bad...

"All I can recall is...." He realized what he could say may change her mind. "I think a portal to something and also a bedroom." He started to mutter about him being left alone. "Oh, no, what have I said? Why me?"

"Uh, a portal to where, exactly?" The robot asked as she tapped the handle of her pistol, which lay at the holster in her pocket. "Surely you know where it goes."

"Um....hehehe, you see.....f**k." He started to sweat and was getting a bit riled up. "Where does that stupid portal go?" He asked himself. "Why did I not go in!?"

Not one to miss the chance to learn something important, I ask two more questions.

"The crow said something about The Gods of Old. That wouldn't happen to be you would it?"

And

"My friends and I were supposedly granted some strange super powers but I don't know what mine are. Do you know of a way I could find out?"

"If you're unsure where it goes, perhaps it's time you jump in it?" Maria asked as she shoved her hands into her pockets. "Just a suggestion."

The clown then shook. "M-m-m....." He was about to say something, but decided to save it for later. He went into the place again.

The robot rolled her eyes and followed him inside. Clearly trying to reason with Clown here was not going to work, so it'd be best to just ignore whatever he was going to say from here on out, unless she deemed it important.

"M-m-m-m.....mother." He muttered, trying not to sound like a kid.

"Aw, come on! Ya really that weak, Mr. 4 year old!?"

"You're just a meager voice! You don't have anything in the matter! Get out!"

"Cute! You remember yer mother but can't remember who or what the hell y' are! I won't bother!"

"Why, you little!" He got very peeved at himself. "Let's go..." He went in.

The robot shook her head, and was very ashamed with herself for talking to someone with voices in his head, let alone relying on him for anything.

"You're one to talk, Maria," the voice in her head spoke. She rolled her eyes and beaned herself on the top of the head before hopping into the portal.

@WHYNAUT

"Kslajdhdghrg"

The hooded man responds

@Psycho

The man weaves you goodbye.

As you get close you that the arena is of circular shape, of around 10 meters in diameter, sorrounded by spectator seats and with a taller placed seat, which is clear it's for the king.

You also notice that there's are multiple large metal boxes around it and what seems to be a waiting room.

@Crimson

You spot a restaurant on the map

@Edwell

"Well, yes l, I would classify as a god of old, but I and the rest of my pantheon aren't the only ones that have returned to earth. And about your second question, I know, but I'll need you to get a little bit closer"

Athena responds

@Edward

You notice that a young-looking woman is poking you.

"Hello there"

She tells you with a friendly tone

@Christian and @Jack

After a bit of wormhole sheninigans, you reach your destination ann you came out from a portal exit inside an marble arc

The area where you exit seems to be a small marble structure, with several statues of famous Greek heroes decorating it

In front of you There'a a stone road that benches in to separate path, to the left and to the right.

The left path seems to go towards the ocean, meanwhile the right conduce to a large city in the distance.

[Just to clarify, I took a seat at the arena waiting for something to happen]

"I've never agreed with the water," Maria responder curtly as she began to head towards the city, not bothering to check if Clown was following. "I'm going to where there may be people."

... guess I'm going back. I go back to the castle, but I don't see the others. I use my seismic powers to try and find them, but I can only find a portal. Here goes nothing. I go into the portal.

@WHYNAUT

Overlord775 said:
After a bit of wormhole sheninigans, you reach your destination ann you came out from a portal exit inside an marble arc

The area where you exit seems to be a small marble structure, with several statues of famous Greek heroes decorating it

In front of you There'a a stone road that benches in to separate path, to the left and to the right.

The left path seems to go towards the ocean, meanwhile the right conduce to a large city in the distance.
@Christian and @Jacky

You arrive at the gates of the city

@Psycho

You notice that Everyman is also in the spectator's seats

@Edward

You notice she's quite cute.

"The guards told me you were hungry, so I brought some food"

Maria would...sorta stare at the gates of the city, a low whir coming from her as her servos and other mechanical terms starting getting to work. She tried to determine exactly what city this was.

Back