• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fighting Platinum (RP: 2nd Game Thread)

@Dragon

[Magic missile can't be stopped, like DMUA said]

Your sword is suddenly blocked by a forcefield happening around Carl.

"It will take much more than that to hit me, fufufu."

@DMUA

"IT'S A HOMEBREW MONOTROME CLASS ! "

Carl responds.

Then Carl roll his dice again, getting a 1 again.

So another magic missile is shooted, hitting @Dragon in the stomach, causing again not much damage, but knocking him backwards.

@Christian

[I think you missed the action of the ork, so you should double check my previus comment]

I make two energy clones after getting back up and then have the three of us come at him from different directions, slicing at the forcefield.

@Dragon

The forcefield doesn't budge.

"FUFUFU"

He rolls the dice again.

He land a 20

Carl makes a heart chilling smile.

Suddenly a gianormus skeletal dragon head happers above Carl and shoot a laser beam at you.

@Edward

Pat mentally takes note of that fact.

Overlord775 said:
You dodge the claw, but the exoskeleton is very hard and thus gets only scratched by your attack.

Maybe re-using that tecnique that detects weaknesses now that you can see him may help.

Also some of the spores land on your back, causing you pain.

@Christian [I think yuo missed this]

You sucessfully remove it's eye. The creature then goes berseker and tries to eviscerate you with it's claws
@Dragon

You dodge the beam, but Carl wasn't dumb enought to point the laser towards himself.

The dragon head shots another beam at you, while Carl rolls his dice again.

He rolls 11, as such a massive volley of arrows is shot at you from the dice.

@Edward

"Just to ask, how long do you plan to stay in this city ?"

Pat asks you

@Edward

Pat:"Do you want to do something in particular before that ?"

@Chistian

The croc ork grabs onto your leg.

You reach the other side of the river, but the croc jump out of the water to follow you and tries again to rip your guts off..

The ork grabs The Stranger's leg and throws him really hard against a nearby tree, so hard in fact that the plant snaps in half.

I do my pyramid clone technique again and have my clones jump before I jump off their shoulders to get over the arrows and block the beam to absorb it before firing it at Carl.

Back