• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fighting Platinum (RP: 2nd Game Thread)

@Junko

You find a lot of equipment inside the pot [All of Pyro's equipment]

@Edward

"You can call me Pat. Also I would like to ask the same question, so, what's your name ? "

She responds with a friendly tone

@Christian

The gates are closed.

@Edwell

Athena stares at the center of you chest for a few seconds, then

"This are your powers: You have a very good renerative ability, can cause momentary paralisi by screaming very loudly and you can summons ghosts-like entities."

@Christian

It's too heavy.

You hear a voice coming from the top of the gate

"Why are you wearing a pot over your head ?"

@WHYNAUT

You arrive at the city gates, the clown and the robot girl you met earlier are there.

[I was expecting her to kill me lol.]

Her staring makes me a little self conscious, but that gets overshadowed by the confirmation that I really do have powers like everyone else. I should try to figure out how to use them when I get the chance.

I want to ask her more, but it feels rude when she's already given me so much information.

"Thank you Athena."

I bow.

I start to leave assuming she lets me. I should go find out where Leon and the others went.

[Sorry for not really replying or talking but I was busy with stuff. For the most part Eric would probably be following Everyman around because he could get splated by nigh anything and because everyone else other than the new RP Characters are crazy]

@Jacky

After a bit of wormhole sheninigans, you reach your destination ann you came out from a portal exit inside an marble arc

The area where you exit seems to be a small marble structure, with several statues of famous Greek heroes decorating it

In front of you There'a a stone road that brenches in to separate path, to the left and to the right.

The left path seems to go towards the ocean, meanwhile the right conduce to a large city in the distance.

[@Grey Darmha, but they accept regular currency such as euroes and dollars.

1 Dharma = 0.90 Dollars]

Eric taps on Everyman's shoulder and asks if Rico would happen to have some kind of currency in order to purchase... stuff and that he'll be back later

"Leon! Yeah, it feels like I haven't eaten in days. How long has it been since this all started anyway? With the giant crow I mean."

"Wow, your sense of time is shit. Has been barely a day since it started. Oh well, i found a restaurant. Lets eat some shit." I go to where it was on the map.

GreyFang82 said:
Eric taps on Everyman's shoulder and asks if Rico would happen to have some kind of currency in order to purchase... stuff and that he'll be back later
"I mean, probably, but considering he has an infinite stomach, abusing it would cause vast inflatio-"

Rico proceeds to cough up about 10,000 dollars in rolled up cash casually.

"...... I am every economist ever and I do not like where this is heading"

Eric smiles a deeply disubing smile as he pockets the money and walks off

"l'll meet back up with you later, I have some stuff I need to get."

DMUA said:
Everyman pretends to stay cool while every smooth criminal and everyone with economic knowledge clashes within him.
[Whats the difference tho? (BOOM, Political Commentary)]

[I'm trying to remain Netural so I don't anger either side please no]

I see one of the guys in my group give another one a bunch of money,

You know I think ill just watch the fight from here I think to myself as I stop walking to the man (Everyman).

Overlord775 said:
@Junko
After a bit of wormhole sheninigans, you reach your destination ann you came out from a portal exit inside an marble arc

The area where you exit seems to be a small marble structure, with several statues of famous Greek heroes decorating it

In front of you There'a a stone road that brenches in to separate path, to the left and to the right.

The left path seems to go towards the ocean, meanwhile the right conduce to a large city in the distance.

@Crimson and @Edwell

You arrive at the restaurant.

@Edward

"Nice name."

Pat tells you

@Dragon

While you wait you notice multiple other partecipanti entering the waiting room

You also notice that the inside of the arena is seable from the waiting room throught a large barred window.

@Christian

"Souds ... Legit"

The guard says.

Then the gates of the city open.

@Dragon

None of them stand out

The a man wearing fancy clothes enters the room, telling the people inside that the event would soon start and that they should start to warm up.

The partecipantis around you start doing that.

@Christian

A guard stands in front of you

"Adventurer, right ?"

He asks you

Back