• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fighting Platinum (RP: 1st Game Thread)

[Just so you guys know, my character is just hanging around the background with his medigun ready for anything to go south]

"Weeee! Yahoooo! Yippeeeeee!" He jumped on the bed like some child. "Oh, so much fun! I feel young again! I could make a car outta this! Or...or a....an ambulance!"

I chuckle a bit.

"Why, yes Lizard, i do feel it. However, we shall not be cowards. However is causing this annoyance will surfer my wrath!"

I go inside the Parthenon.

@Dragon

As you wait in the line, you hear the other contenders talking about some of Greece's mightiest heroes have gathered here for the festival

@Edward

"The guards look at each other and then the first one that had talked to you says

"Follow us"

@Psycho

[Greek temples consist only of 1 room]

You looks around.

There are multiples statues of representing lightning, which sit on small marble pillars, and multiple torches resting on golden torch holders.

You also find a coin in the corner of the room, do you want to pick it up ?

@Gray

[Tell me where your character currently is]

@DMUA

The third guard ask you

"Is this slime creature your friend or something ?"

@Crimson and @Edwell

As you enter the Pantheon, which seems to be shaped like a Throne room, with several bookcases, mulple sword racks decoring the wall, a great amount of torches and a red long carpet going from the entrance to the throne, also there are a few people around the place that are cleaning the floor.

The person being on the throne being a woman with the armor and helmet of a warrior with 3 demon-looking beings sitting around her. She seems to be the one emitting the aura.

She noticed you two entering, but is not doing anything for now.

@Psycho

It's a 100 drachma coin.

But as you get up from picking up the coin, you realize that something is now behind you.

@Dragon

[They aren't specific, they are talking in general]

@Christian

You hear a sound coming from outside the fortress

[Eric is probably hanging out with Everyman now that I think about it, he would think Crimson's and Edwell's character can handle themselvies]

@Christian

You find three unconscious people, each of them with a pot next to them

@Junko and @WHYNAUT and Jacky

You find yourself in a weird place, completely white, and you feel quite dizzy.

A stranger stands next to you, while a giant golden crow is in front of you.

The beast start speaking, in your native language [ignore the fact that I'm writing it in English if your character's native language is not that]

"Thy that have been blessed by the stars, you have been gifter with powers beyond that of mortals and with them a great responsavility was set upon you. In thoust hand lies the fate of the world, as the gods of old have awoken, and weather you will oppose them or aid them is but your choice."

It says with an ancient and owe inspiring tone

@Psycho

You find that it's the man with the lion pelt.

"New around here, aren't you ? "

He says to you.

@Dragon

"I've heard that Heracles and Achilles are going to partecipate"

The guy right in front of you in the line responds.

After that he goes to register.

After a short time he done and it's now your turn to register.

@DMUA

The guard looks at you slightly confused

"Heh. Let's see." He checked one of the pots, wondering what was in it. "WAIT! This is someone else's own pot! Hmmmm..."

Eric walks up to the gaurd with his medigun placed on his back

"I think what he means is that, she is more of an... acquaintance than a friend. Don't worry we'll make sure she doesn't do anything crazy"

@WHYNAUT & @Junko & @Jacky

The golden crow says:

"You'll soon meet other individuals who, like yourself, have been blessed too. Farewell and may the path you choose bring you clory and victory"

It then a does a loud pitched sound and the three of you wake up.

You find yourself in front of a fortress, with a clown wearing a pot over his head standing next to you, who's looking at other pot, which is close to @Junko

@Gray

"Yes, but she'll cause problems anyway since she's scaring the citizens. So it's better if you follow us"

The guard responds

@DMUA

"Sure"

The third guard responds

@Edward

The guards start leading you somewhere without civilians

@Dragon

The registrator tell you to wait with the others in the waiting room.

@Crimson

The three demon-looking being get angry

"How dare you talk in such manner !? "

"Such arrogance."

"We should behead him"

The three of them say, but the lady make a sign with her hand and makes them shut up.

"I am Athena, doughter Zeus and goddess of wisdom. Now, it's time for you two to do presentations."

She calmly says to you.

[Having to write all these walls of text is going to kill me ; _ ;]

I'm severely annoyed by the screaming clown. I get up and look around me. It seems I did indeed gain powers. I can sense my surroundings through the ground it seems.

Initiating wake up protocol...

Whiiirrr...

The lens in her eyes suddenly open to reveal red glass, which slowly glowed brighter and brighter to show how she was slowly activating. With a mechanical wirr sound, she would slowly rise up like a Frankenstein.

Internal systems are fully operational. Human conscious has finally awoken. Good morning, Katy. The automatic voice within her head suddenly took on a masculine, deep tone. Didn't think you could run from me, did you, Maria?

The voice was enough to make the robot freeze up halfway through looking around their environment. That voice. The voice of the man that they despised...

Even if it's the end of the world, Maria, you're never gonna get away from me. I'm always gonna be in here...

"Aagh!" The robot took her remaining hand and slammed it against her artificial skull before suddenly booting up, taking her gun and pointing it at everyone in the area. "Who are you people! Answer, now!"

I look at the... Robot girl with a frown. "Cant people just shut up? Seriously I'm getting a headache" I say while rubbing the back of my head.

"Fine, everyone sit down and be quiet," the robot demanded as she put her gun back in the holster. "We're going to say who we are one at a time, got it? Starting with me. I, am Maria."

Back