• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fighting Platinum (RP: 1st Game Thread)

Eric is randomly looking around for the other two characters, but also is keeping an eye out for anything weird

"Lets save the burning for after we pillage. Mongolian stuff and such."

I pull my shotgun off by back and prepare to shoot at any not friendly person that moves as I tap into my inner knowledge to figure out what's up with the book.

Inside of it you find a tutorial on how to open greek portal gates

I try to rip those pages off and put them in my pocket.

I notice Maso sneaking behind me, but don't say anything. Maybe i can play with him a bit.

I go check the symbols in the wall with the carvings.

Considering I don't want to be anywhere near Leon if he ends up actually opening a portal, I use my inner burglar and pillager to quickly find whatever stuff I can find around the place.

DMUA said:
Considering I don't want to be anywhere near Leon if he ends up actually opening a portal, I use my inner burglar and pillager to quickly find whatever stuff I can find around the place.
There's nothing worth stealing

Figures.

Better study that portal stuff I guess. Probably better then leaving Leon to it.

@Christian

inside the bedrooms there are beds, very supprising isn't it ?

@Crimson

The tutorial says:

1) Touch the alpha and omega simbols

2) Says "├ínoixe, p├¢li ton theón"

3) Press the arrow in front of the portal

Edwellken said:
Without saying anything, I try following the tutorial with the nearest portal.
You succeed.

Several cracks of lightning come from the borders of the portal and corverge in the centers.

Then a green wormhole opens, which unfortunately doesn't show what's on the other side.

@Christian

You see a green portal

@People that entered the portal

After a bit of wormhole sheninigans, you reach your destination adn you came out from a portal exit inside an marble arc

The area where you exit seems to be a small marble structure, with several statues of famous Greek heroes decorating it

Back