• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schnee One said:
Does Diavolo have anything to see Fiamma's presence conceal after his teleport
He can deal with it the same way he dealt with Nero's. Looking into the future and determining it from the outcomes

He has to think? How is he countering time erase with that? And is it in-character as a starting move?

Honestly, it seems like an ability stomp due to Fiamma having no way around time skip. If not, I vote Diavolo via time erase and donut.

Fiamma would destroy him in 1 hit. But Diavolo spams his time erase (since its the only thing he's got). So I don't really see Fiamma hitting him even once.

Diavolo FRA

Also, just a heads up. This isn't a stomp because Fiama just needs to last until Diavolo is too tired to use KC, but it is unlikely diavolo would let that happen

considering HR defence and offence are passive and will be applyed to each part of the time (cut or not) i don't see how he is supassing it unless he cuts until fiamma dies of old age

not considering the very low range

well i mean in the well written explanation by nameless_one it skips to instance 1 to instance 3 skipping 2, but HR would still be active in instance 3 as it's passive and automatic, he can't change the outcome of instance 3 as instance 2 and 3 are not correlated (taking from example the gun one, he does not remove the gun from the opponent)

yes but would skip the instance of attacking too as said explained by nameless_one "he is affected by the time skip the same as everyone else" the only way it would pass is when HR is deactivated so when fiamma dies

in the first place fiamma does something similar with HR without the use of time manipulation,he skips the actions that leads to the defeat of his opponent

so as he does not need instance 2 to create an outcome it seems a stomp but the other way around as HR will be applied at each instance as it's always active and does't need a medium (no speed,power,or anything else) as it's just instant(if u are asking how it's just reality warping)

to put it more simply if HR was an ability that needed activations and used any sort of medium it would fail, but as it's passive, auto targets multiple opponents and it's instant (ingnore instance 2) it will work in all instances of time so the stand is pretty useless and i'ts a stomp

Fiamma wins. Even if Diavolo erases one instance of HR oneshotting him Fiamma will just do it again instantly after the erase has ended due to auto target. Diavolo also cannot kill Fiamma after the erased time has ended as HR will just block Diavolos blows. Diavolo also cannot kill people in erased time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back