• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fiamma with LPSAD (NLF allowed) vs Reinhardt (full power)

Fiamma with LPSAD (Wanked and NLF) vs Reinhardt (full power access to his entire legion)

I'm in an argument with a friend. Not a spite thread.

Argument with a friend. not a spite thread. I don't think this is a good idea and I think Reinhard will win regardless but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt since he's a long time lurker.

u mean the fact if they are in range reinhard's spear is within sight fiamma will get mind and soul hax right off the gate if he is in range? Or glasheirms passive soul rip?

its...basically the same you know. Somewhat because this is wanking fiamma bypassing tiers and his initial tier just cuz

Fiamma teleports and one shots with the stroke that ends everything and classifies Reinhard as (Defeated)

If we count the NLF then no as his resistance scales with that, that's why fiamma does not have NLF as it would not make much sense at max he is tier 3 but we get in the grey area

Malox... Reinhard mindhax is absurdly above anything mind-related in To Aru. A conceptual mindhax that literally uses trddecillions of times the very concept of fear and all the fear felt from living beings, able to mindhax even future generations couldn't do shit to the LDO, but the spear's mere presence is enough to nearly destroy their minds.

His soulhax is 1-A. Also, passive Law manipulation.

NLF allowed and wanked?

So Fiamma is always exactly as strong as he needs to be in order to win and speed is irrelevant to him?

Fiamma has more Taikyoku than Reinhardt now.

Nlf and wanked fiamma vs nlf and wanked medaka when?

Back